Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

This Weeks Events

Nuts does have edited manu from TROUBLES though huh? he and some others had those manu plate before anyone really got that high manu %

a few others got it too...

doesnt matter if you dont think its important and just "small crap".. its still not right.

anyway im pretty sure Crematoria (Ostatni Bastion) got their manu legit

Funnny ezek, keep talking about "small trash" but dont identify where all the real edits are coming from, u get mad at us for having shit yet we kill you edited ares and get items we never imagined could be in the game! There is So many people in game now with manu gear, keep crying guys please, but throw all the names in, and the names of your lil trash friends and tell us where all these real edited items are coming from, instead of what little old nuts traded his mith away for. All i ask is that you name the real edits if you wana keep throwing my name around on the forum for no reasion other then your sad little self has no life and nothing better to do.... :lol:

whats "funny"?

and why do you say "you edited ares"

lmao you think my lvl 91 war is edited? youre a dip shit if you do...oh right i have an edited KNIGHT WAR AXE SORRY

dont say "you ares" when it doesnt apply to everyone tard

SECONDLY

MIRAI/gargazol youre just a *censored*ing retarded *censored* transvestite who cant get his/her gender right

i didnt accuse "damnation" (you shouldnt be in damnation and you ruin the name of the guild i was in for 2 years) or elvine...i said Nuts which is true, and some others and i know one of them is in ares

ATTENTION NUTS READ THIS CAREFULLY I DONT WANT YOU TO GET CONFUSED

someone in this thread said your manu was edited (which you have had for a long time before anyone had high manu %...so why dont you reveal who you got it from..) and you responded by saying dont worry about the "small crap" and to worry about all the edits in ares...so you called your edited shit "small crap" and i think even if it is "small crap" if it was worth editing then its worth something...just cuz you traded your mith for it doesnt mean it wasnt edited in the first place

I didnt bring your name up on this forum YOU and someone else were talking about it previously in this thread...get your shit straight

Eze

I like that you cant get over a thing..

Even azn is way better to stop the thrash talk..

And i didnt say ANY word of you accusing Damnation did i?

i said THEY... Not you !!!..

We all know that Ronnals had a ms18, doesent sound right..

And others with bh+3+4 dm 5, demon ring, ogre ring, dm4, ms18..

is it just me or?

I don't blame you for being edit, i have never seen you ingame..

Btw.

Stop the *censored*ing thrash talk about being a trans.

If you cant get i shared my char with a fag, then be silent and go home !

I kicked hes *censored* irl, and your welcome to do the same..

But serious GET OVER IT..

Or are you to young to understand anything..

Pathetic !!

The manu items were from a character that I banned. Because I dont have server access, I was unable to track down all of the items that this person released into the server but as far as I know it was low comp % manu stuff...nothing that could really effect things one way or another.

If people are dropping ms18s and have demon rings, ogre rings, etc...I want to know who. And I would love some ss's...because I am pretty sure they are not legit. and if whoever is doing this doesnt think I will ban them? Think again. When I said no edits on this server I fking meant it.

Yes Hunter i`m Scofield :) Mayby i`m wrong and i don`t understund what u want say when u anwser iPod:)

And Nuts... tell me ... if u say edited neck`s and rings ... tell us who has it :) plzzz tell the nick name :)

I don say that some ares is not edited...mayby some are:) dunno that:)

i belieave Creamtoria's manu %... my ares spy ahve seen this guy allways doing manu... (anyway, i got manu plate 61% form this Marclorc guy, he told me u gave him this plate... 61%!!!!! LOL :lol:) and with my minner i see all the time crematorias minners around... minning all they can... and they spent all time doing wyvs and sh!ts... they're nice ppl... and the only aresdens who can pull em down :P... I WANT SOME MANUS TO IPOD!!

Thx iPod:) it is good to know that tere are ppl like u in elvine :) I wish u good luck in pvp event :) and I hope that we will meet in final ;), as far as manu is conserned we can talk about it during event time:) thx dude gl hf

Dont wory i will borrow u the cape :D ;) but i think that Italin and Aiacos also wants this cape :) and Nuts with "edited ARES drop" have chance too:) and how its posible to kill "edited ARES" when he all the time in game spend in wh hmm chance 1:1000 i thin... but ok if he kill "edited ARES" give back edited items to hunter :)

The funnist thing is.. We kill ares.. And we get the edit stuff from them -_-..

You know what else is funny? How you never reported getting any of these editted items...i guess you thought they were just legit tho didnt you!

We all know that Ronnals had a ms18, doesent sound right..

And others with bh+3+4 dm 5, demon ring, ogre ring, dm4, ms18..

is it just me or?

Btw.

Stop the *censored*ing thrash talk about being a trans.

If you cant get i shared my char with a fag, then be silent and go home !

I kicked hes *censored* irl, and your welcome to do the same..

But serious GET OVER IT..

Or are you to young to understand anything..

Pathetic !!

I had no idea there were ms18s. bbh+3, bbh+4, demon, ogre, dm4 floating around. You'd think if someone knew they would have some sense and report it and everyone would know and hunter could launch an investigation.

And we all know you never shared your char quit trying to bullshit us. The truth will set you free.

agree...the chances of ms18s and demon/ogre rings and dm5's are pretty small at this stage of the servers existence.

If a player is dropping those items, I want to know about it. If I dont know, I cant do anything about it.

and you may feel that keeping an ms18 is the better thing to do for you, but if they are edits. they will just go replace it. And pollute the server even more. I need names and ss's if possible. I need to know what is rumor and what is really factual. I have only heard of the ms18 and i dont know who dropped it.

Just to avoid anymore fingerpointing, here is your first candidate to look into.

IPB Image

That MP77 shield has been around a long time FYI, and I think there was a topic in the Marketplace forum about it too...

Yep, here's the link:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16584

Now the MS18 was a drop from an ares, but ShaGGnuT traded for the MP77% shield. :P

I can say this:

MS18 comes from Ronnals He still denind it, but we have ss of killing him and he dropped it to ShaGGnuT.

I heard from iPod that Scofield had a bh+3 or +4 I can't remember, and a demon ring, and a dm4-5 neck.

Wuta, shaggnut didnt trade it with me, he still have it, i traded my mp 77 Shield to him.

I got that shield from LaKi, so where he got it from, i can't anwser.

' date='Sep 4 2007, 01:26 PM' post='193374']

The manu items were from a character that I banned. Because I dont have server access, I was unable to track down all of the items that this person released into the server but as far as I know it was low comp % manu stuff...nothing that could really effect things one way or another.

If people are dropping ms18s and have demon rings, ogre rings, etc...I want to know who. And I would love some ss's...because I am pretty sure they are not legit. and if whoever is doing this doesnt think I will ban them? Think again. When I said no edits on this server I fking meant it.

Thank you hunter thats all i was trying to get across to ezek, he seems to be slow tonight.

Ezek...IM SICK OF YOU SPAMMING MY NAME about shit i TRADED my LEGIT items for and other people seem to have to, its not like im GETTING MAD ITEMS like ms 18s and so forth like your friends in ares seem to be craping out there a$$ Ezek next time you think about who to bash with having "edited" items you know absolutly nothing about, how abut you take whatever petty shildish gruge you have agnst me and focus on the important shit insteading of acting like a little girl and talking stupid trash to me abut items i traded for...

IF you got a Fkn problem with me talk about it to me. Dont Post Opinional informastion on which you know nothing about just to piss me off and make more people bash me while im in gam...., grow up..

For the Ms 18 , shag got a drop from an ares i cant recall the name Shag wanted to post the ss but his accoutn forum and ip is banned for cuzzing out the same stupid childish crew that likes to gang up on, and talk shit to people on the forums because they cant grow up and let go of there childish trash talk.

And ezek, did i say you were edited, no i said the edits are coming from "Ares"

And Pimpq i havnt ben lucky to get edited drops from ares, thats shag, all i am being called edit for is trading a ton of mith and materials for some low % manu gear ( it has more to do with the retarted fools who have ben spamming my name on forum and shit talking me for past 2 months because i simply dont get along with, or respect little kids, hopfully they will get over themselfs, evemtually grow up, and learn to stop thinking about Nuts 24'7 :lol:

' date='Sep 4 2007, 01:26 PM' post='193374']

Thank you hunter thats all i was trying to get across to ezek, he seems to be slow tonight.

Ezek...IM SICK OF YOU SPAMMING MY NAME about shit i TRADED my LEGIT items for and other people seem to have to, its not like im GETTING MAD ITEMS like ms 18s and so forth like your friends in ares seem to be craping out there a$$ Ezek next time you think about who to bash with having "edited" items you know absolutly nothing about, how abut you take whatever petty shildish gruge you have agnst me and focus on the important shit insteading of acting like a little girl and talking stupid trash to me abut items i traded for...

IF you got a Fkn problem with me talk about it to me. Dont Post Opinional informastion on which you know nothing about just to piss me off and make more people bash me while im in gam...., grow up..

For the Ms 18 , shag got a drop from an ares i cant recall the name Shag wanted to post the ss but his accoutn forum and ip is banned for cuzzing out the same stupid childish crew that likes to gang up on, and talk shit to people on the forums because they cant grow up and let go of there childish trash talk.

And ezek, did i say you were edited, no i said the edits are coming from "Ares"

And Pimpq i havnt ben lucky to get edited drops from ares, thats shag, all i am being called edit for is trading a ton of mith and materials for some low % manu gear ( it has more to do with the retarted fools who have ben spamming my name on forum and shit talking me for past 2 months because i simply dont get along with, or respect little kids, hopfully they will get over themselfs, evemtually grow up, and learn to stop thinking about Nuts 24'7 :lol:

you said "you ares edits" like youre accusing everyone and throwing us all in the same boat

and "my friends in ares" who have edits? i know of no one with edits...all my friends are like 100- with shit *censored* items....stupid *censored*

AND IM NOT SPAMMING YOUR NAME....youre retarded someone else brought you up and you responded to them in this thread before i even posted...so dont act like i brought you up...i simply responded to a topic already being discussed in the topic you punk *censored* kid

and me being concerned with YOU having edited items is not a grudge retard....youre more of a punk *censored* kid then anyone in this server

i dont give a SHIT if you traded your legit items for EDITED items...if you traded for edited items you now have edited items....

just cuz you traded legit items for them doesnt make it okay...stupid *censored*..

i dont have a manu plate and you have one that isnt legit...you need 90% manu for that...dont act like its easy to get and the plate is worthless...especially when you had it months before anyone got 90% manu

and what the *censored* is this

"Thank you hunter thats all i was trying to get across to ezek, he seems to be slow tonight."

he just said your shit was from a char that was banned and you still dont care...you should have turned it in or told Hunter when he was trying to track the stuff down...especially since you care so much about "my ares friends" who have edits...lmao

okay retarded *censored* "kid" ?

i

Guest VoiVoi

Ezykiel u rock ! :D, and nuts has knight plate manu so u need 99 5 manu to make one and till this day noone on server has 99% manu

I'm not going to tell ya folks woot items does Scofild has I can tell that to hunter and he can look them up in logs if he can get lucky to get access.

i never said bh+3 or +4... i said bh+2, i have bh+2 myself... its not that impossible u know... bout that demmon ring i KNOW its possible... they told me it cames from ett hunt, and i belieave them... in fact, AN ETT DROPPED ME A BLOOD RAPIER! Aiacos has a blood rap himself from an ett hunt and i think Evil or KoR dunno that well has a blood axe, dropped by an ett too... so etts drops are demons now... in fact i made a post in screenshot section where im saying if that ett drops are right...

Bout that dm4 neck, its not that impossible too, couse they spent most of their time going wyvs... and they are a friendly guild, were they share stuff and that, i think taht if Damnation goes on several wyvs and ALL the guild share their dm necks n m stones, soooner or later you'll get a dm4 or 5.... its just luck... this SG(ZaI) told me he got maggin diamond at 1 chance... 1!!!! i spent 15 on neme1.... so luck its a helpfull thing on this kinnda stuffs... so there u go...

anyway... i wanna know at what time that event's gonna happen...

Hi, i think this conversation need to continue in other thread, not in this one.

Here all ppl wanna see differents flags.

Thanks to all and go POST IT! :rolleyes:

Bye