Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

This Weeks Events

Saturday night

Crusade 8pm server time

Wednesday

Start of the SCAVANGER HUNT Event (details TBA)

Prizes are

HP 42 Berk or MP 42 berk M or W....winner picks

3pm

Crusade of war

Friday

PVP Event in the arena

7pm server time

Prize is Crimson HP 14 Cape and Stone collection

Sunday

Helclaw Event on Bleeding Island

I'm drooling at the sight of Wednesday's event. :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

Awesome line-up hunter! Thanks so much! :D :wub: ^_^

Also, are those times server time or EST time? Because I thought saturday crusades were normally at 7pm server time, which equals to 8pm EST...

nias hopfully i wont be at work!! looking foward to them hunter, nias events.

' date='Sep 3 2007, 07:23 AM' post='193252']

StarX

The Scavenger Hunt can be won by anyone at any level. However, I will add a level 100-below event to next week's events.

Fun thank you hunter GM

i have 1 question... due to my english sucks, i odnt know what tha hell does scavegner means, i can think of looking for event, or some, but pls someone correct me if im wrong...

And thanks Garch for that data,,,

and my god... i wanted this pvp event since server start... not gonna miss it... not gonna loose it MUEJEJEJE!

im only afraid of Scofield and his powerfull stuff :S

i have 1 question... due to my english sucks, i odnt know what tha hell does scavegner means, i can think of looking for event, or some, but pls someone correct me if im wrong...

and my god... i wanted this pvp event since server start... not gonna miss it... not gonna loose it MUEJEJEJE!

Those guys mustve worked pretty damn hard to get 90%+ manu

' date='Sep 1 2007, 04:33 PM' post='193224']

Saturday night

Crusade 8pm server time

Wednesday

Start of the SCAVANGER HUNT Event (details TBA)

Prizes are

HP 42 Berk or MP 42 berk M or W....winner picks

3pm

Crusade of war

Friday

PVP Event in the arena

7pm server time

Prize is Crimson HP 14 Cape and Stone collection

Sunday

Helclaw Event on Bleeding Island

If any one can translate to spanish, i can understand all.

Thanks.

Mclara

Those guys mustve worked pretty damn hard to get 90%+ manu

I only know of 2 players who have been leveling their manu, faithfully and honestly from the beginning.

and he aint one of them

Guest VoiVoi

This is what u get when u dont have access to server... And all u have to do is look into logs, but hunter cant do that, what is more, if hunter would have access to logs he propably could do anything about damage done in the past. That is why nuts and smellz have got edited lame manu and noone will take it back from them. Luckely Hunter banned TROUBLES so whole server don't have lame edited manu only few ppl which is unfair. Oh forgot to add one guy, hes nick is Star from Civil Disorder he said to me that he has 100 % manu and show me k. manu legs and berk. But hunter cant check him soooo we will never know. Anywayz if any one of u want to buy manu stuff just whisper Star he is rarely in game but luckely one day u will have edited manu f your own :).

I know my guilds (crematoria) manu char :), some ppl say that we have edits, well propably they will never know the truth but i dont care about them. If hunter knows two ppl who manus form beginning hmm I wonder who are they and woot is their manu %. Anywayz Hunter it would be nice if there was some price for reaching 100 % manu, for example ancient Smiths-Anvil or some mithrals would be ok.

Well its all about logs u see, u cant say who is cheating. For example k-trina is doing lame eks in aresden city in one spot, and it easy to see in logs if the same char dies several times in one place every 1 minute, and dont tell me bulls** about dueling. Propably more ppl do such things but noone has proof on them. if there wasnt top ek table propably more ppl would do lame eks.

Well life is unfair

A to do tych gejowskich papci co czituja na serwie, jestescie strasznymi kanfastami zmyjcie kluski z parapetu i skolektywizujcie kolej bo lamcze z was i nic wiecej <= if u want to know what that means learn Polish

omg even gm wants to make everyone think that i have edited char :blink: , if everyone would play as much as me they would have some items <_< , everyone complains about zems, come out wh its hard to hunt in there :D . iPod dont worry its hard to kill u with your mass vit :P . As far as our manu (Crematoria) is conserned, even iPod or Sir Walker can tell u how many times we passed each other in mine B) .

LOL, WOW people so sad, id be more worried about the crazy drops we seem to be getting from ares now adays, necks, rings, hell even an MS 18 neck. Look into the real problems, not the small crap. Now i suggest you keep my name out your mouth and focus on more important things then some low grade % manu gear(that more and more people seem to be getting), and worry about the real lamers and cheating Bastads..... But you will never grow up and never learn, so i guess say what you like because honistly who cares any more... :lol:

This is what u get when u dont have access to server... And all u have to do is look into logs, but hunter cant do that, what is more, if hunter would have access to logs he propably could do anything about damage done in the past. That is why nuts and smellz have got edited lame manu and noone will take it back from them. Luckely Hunter banned TROUBLES so whole server don't have lame edited manu only few ppl which is unfair. Oh forgot to add one guy, hes nick is Star from Civil Disorder he said to me that he has 100 % manu and show me k. manu legs and berk. But hunter cant check him soooo we will never know. Anywayz if any one of u want to buy manu stuff just whisper Star he is rarely in game but luckely one day u will have edited manu f your own :).

I know my guilds (crematoria) manu char :), some ppl say that we have edits, well propably they will never know the truth but i dont care about them. If hunter knows two ppl who manus form beginning hmm I wonder who are they and woot is their manu %. Anywayz Hunter it would be nice if there was some price for reaching 100 % manu, for example ancient Smiths-Anvil or some mithrals would be ok.

Well its all about logs u see, u cant say who is cheating. For example k-trina is doing lame eks in aresden city in one spot, and it easy to see in logs if the same char dies several times in one place every 1 minute, and dont tell me bulls** about dueling. Propably more ppl do such things but noone has proof on them. if there wasnt top ek table propably more ppl would do lame eks.

Well life is unfair

A to do tych gejowskich papci co czituja na serwie, jestescie strasznymi kanfastami zmyjcie kluski z parapetu i skolektywizujcie kolej bo lamcze z was i nic wiecej <= if u want to know what that means learn Polish

omg even gm wants to make everyone think that i have edited char :blink: , if everyone would play as much as me they would have some items <_< , everyone complains about zems, come out wh its hard to hunt in there :D . iPod dont worry its hard to kill u with your mass vit :P . As far as our manu (Crematoria) is conserned, even iPod or Sir Walker can tell u how many times we passed each other in mine B) .

Are you Scofield?

Nuts does have edited manu from TROUBLES though huh? he and some others had those manu plate before anyone really got that high manu %

a few others got it too...

doesnt matter if you dont think its important and just "small crap".. its still not right.

anyway im pretty sure Crematoria (Ostatni Bastion) got their manu legit

Nuts does have edited manu from TROUBLES though huh? he and some others had those manu plate before anyone really got that high manu %

a few others got it too...

doesnt matter if you dont think its important and just "small crap".. its still not right.

anyway im pretty sure Crematoria (Ostatni Bastion) got their manu legit

Funnny ezek, keep talking about "small trash" but dont identify where all the real edits are coming from, u get mad at us for having shit yet we kill you edited ares and get items we never imagined could be in the game! There is So many people in game now with manu gear, keep crying guys please, but throw all the names in, and the names of your lil trash friends and tell us where all these real edited items are coming from, instead of what little old nuts traded his mith away for. All i ask is that you name the real edits if you wana keep throwing my name around on the forum for no reasion other then your sad little self has no life and nothing better to do.... :lol:

I think it's quite funny, they ALLWAYS talk trash about Damnation, and our stuff..

The funnist thing is.. We kill ares.. And we get the edit stuff from them -_-..

Stop trash talk and have fun ingame plx