Sign in to follow this  
Giggles

Leaving For Now

:angry: Today I get Item from event and was told that because I helped Hunter[gm] lvl his player char justice the event was fixed. That is horse crap! I am going to leave for now I dont want to be the cause of a decent fellow that only does this for YOU for FREE no less and you act the fools and say it's fixed. Kiss my Hiney! I hope some of you that cant learn to act right JUST FKING GROW UP! I gave the book away by the way its no longer mine!

Bye for now!

Dont leave over them.They will never change.If they dont win they moan.Stupid *censored*s need to get a life.No wonder No Gms want to make events.Hunter said he is leeving to.He had enough.Good job Mclara bitch andCaseynoob

Look... i understand u take as an ofense what Mclara or Cassey said... the way they said those words was unnesessary, but the point they wanna reach, is that it cant be possible that in all looking-items events a Damnation (B0RG when they were in ares) won something... thats where they wanna go on what they say..

I stay on my neutral possition and i say a good solution coudl be NO MORE HIDE N SEEK... if that brings problems...

Im not saying hunter whisper u, giggs, n told u where it was hidden... just saying in stead of looking for items... made a pvp event... dunno or something else where it wont risk or put u all in a bad possition...

Anyway... i dont see why u leave... if u left couse of Mclara or Cassey's word... take a seccond thought couse yo`'ll find them in every server... even payed servers...

Just think about it

peace...

Giggles just one question what was event and were you on giggles when you won.

People want to bitch about something let them bitch about how poor they were at the event.

I know for a fact hunter dont rig events. If you want rigged events look up old binarydumnut and he got fired.

So giggles dont let them hate you out of the game.

that sux gigs just when i was thinkin of coming back now u leave o who will i ever talk to now... :angry:

and u shouldnt be new to this whiney lil noodles anyway u know all the drama the guild went through b4 anyway :angry:

Giggles just one question what was event and were you on giggles when you won.

People want to bitch about something let them bitch about how poor they were at the event.

I know for a fact hunter dont rig events. If you want rigged events look up old binarydumnut and he got fired.

So giggles dont let them hate you out of the game.

I was on my Elvine char Giggselv no one else

Sorry to see that some people on this server are still cockheads. Sorry to see a good player go, hope you come back giggles.

Did i read correctly that Hunter is also leaving?

What was the prize?

Giggles said something about a book? Maybe mass fire strike or bloody shockwave? I can't see cancel, ice storm, esw etc being given out yet.

Omfg !

This is complete bullshit !

Mclara and Cassey are retards..

Gigs, don't leave, because of those retards ..

Remember all our fun at TS.. Just /tooff them, and then we sit on them :P.

Well I'd like to speak to you some time, so keep logging on TS .. !

Tears for you will fall the Nemesis will forever be yours.

Regards

Dan.

Just when I forget how stupid you are, you have to go and refresh my memory with shit like this.

Just when I forget how stupid you are, you have to go and refresh my memory with shit like this.

girls will be girls garch

leave amanda alone its all that estrogen pumping through his/her body

girls will be girls garch

leave amanda alone its all that estrogen pumping through his/her body

Its not amanda mr Doom its Dan is his/her name :excl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG u made me laugh!

no regrets ronnel...

I agree with Deathplow... After comments like that I'd be checking if I still had balls.

i think the manual she got isnt the BIG thing to create this kind of fight, anyways i agree with iPod, pvp event will be better...

Giggles dont leave plz! nobody want more people leaving server... u cool, stay ;)

Hunter just want to say, u dont need to discuss with all the people and get angry, if some1 insult u or something just MUTE him, 2 , 10 , 24 hs if necessary, but dont start a big fight with all the people coz its bad for server. Im sorry for the people of Godfather yesterday, they got mad coz, sade was stopped and coz the event hide n seek.

Respect

LaKi

Mad because the event was hide and seek? Maybe they should be thankful they get a dam event in the first place. Maybe they should be grateful there is even a GM online because god knows the rest of the staff on this server do nothing. I wouldnt blame Hunter if he just said screw this and didnt log on ever again, because I know I wouldve by now

Hide and seek is fair for all level charachters, a lvl 80 cant enter a pvp event against a lvl 120, but they can still search for the item.

ignore those unworthy creatures :) dont let them hurt your feelings or annoy u. Always get a good laugh about how dumb or pathetic they are. That's what i'll always do. Sit back laugh at em

its jus a manual.. can say it easy this is jus a game... don need to make a big quarrel about that.. its jus a manual only.. anyway giggs stop angrying about them.. there are jus jealosing about u!! so.. jus annouying them.. hope not to see u leaving.. and forget it about all the crap that they says.. :) anyway wat monster drop that manual ?? can i know? and congrat to giggs that gets the manual.

Good luck and have fun .. ;)

if it was a mfs manual ur best bet to get it would be gg's or demons

and dammit giggles u aint leaving make a new char and come talk to mi u know where i b =D