Sign in to follow this  
Giggles

Leaving For Now

Hi! I'm Giggles and I'm an Addict even though I said I would leave for the time being, I have snuck on and tested a few things, started another char hunted a bit with my guildies manu'ed, fished and dreamed about and thought about this game day and night. SOME ONE PLZ Save ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! I'm Giggles and I'm an Addict even though I said I would leave for the time being, I have snuck on and tested a few things, started another char hunted a bit with my guildies manu'ed, fished and dreamed about and thought about this game day and night. SOME ONE PLZ Save ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huh?? wat u talking about?? i don understand?? :blink:

hunter gets bitched at by at least 5 people for every event or sade that happens. hes been doing it for 3 years? 4 years? i understand he gets stressed even tho we all miss his events when hes gone...

theres always gonna be some immature being wandering around on the server complaining because they dont know how to get items...sadly

Yes he does and its just getting on my last nurve all the cry babbies fussing like that, why dont they go to a paying server where the GM's are payed for listening to there BS.

hunter gets bitched at by at least 5 people for every event or sade that happens. hes been doing it for 3 years? 4 years? i understand he gets stressed even tho we all miss his events when hes gone...

theres always gonna be some immature being wandering around on the server complaining because they dont know how to get items...sadly

2 years..but still a long time

dejense de joder, uds no reciben ayuda?

Nuts tiene un millon de cosas q se gano en eventos...y yo me chupo el dedo gordo.

Si no saben q escrib?, estudien espa?ol manga de ignorantes.

Y a vos Giggles pedazo de mogolico, q tampoco sabes espa?ol ni en pedo.... ni vos sabes porq discuten con hunter.

Es mas, ahora me vengo a enterar de q lo ayudaste a subir de lvl y me convenzo mas. PELOTUDO

Nuts tiene un millon de cosas q se gano en eventos...y yo me chupo el dedo gordo.

Y a vos Giggles pedazo de mogolico, q tampoco sabes espa?ol ni en pedo.... ni vos sabes porq discuten con hunter.

Es mas, ahora me vengo a enterar de q lo ayudaste a subir de lvl y me convenzo mas. PELOTUDO

whats up kiddo? another fag bag droppin my name when you know nothing about me or any of my items, so sad, but the truth is i ben on from day 1 of restart, i dont see you around, wtf you crying about and bitching? maby if your on more and stopd BITCHING at the gms and gave them a chance to reward fags like you with their time and EVENTS youd get some *censored*ing items, hell we all would, but no instead you bitch and cry because you come to a server and somewones got more shit then you, please grow up.

And second of all, who cares about your spanish and who would want to hafta learn that shit? this is an English server, ask any of the gms, sure any 'joe' can play here, but dont bitch at us to learn spanish when you come to play on an english server you *censored*.

And cry more please, keep crying, then nowone will get anything and server will stay quiet as hell, Cry Away plz noob :lol: :lol:

lmfao, gigs im glad u love hb enough not to leave us =]

whats up kiddo? another fag bag droppin my name when you know nothing about me or any of my items, so sad, but the truth is i ben on from day 1 of restart, i dont see you around, wtf you crying about and bitching? maby if your on more and stopd BITCHING at the gms and gave them a chance to reward fags like you with their time and EVENTS youd get some *censored*ing items, hell we all would, but no instead you bitch and cry because you come to a server and somewones got more shit then you, please grow up.

And second of all, who cares about your spanish and who would want to hafta learn that shit? this is an English server, ask any of the gms, sure any 'joe' can play here, but dont bitch at us to learn spanish when you come to play on an english server you *censored*.

And cry more please, keep crying, then nowone will get anything and server will stay quiet as hell, Cry Away plz noob :lol: :lol:

OMFG what can u say? if u didnt understand a shit!

IGNORANT

it's an english server?

Args players are leaving... so look at ur empty server now

mother(PEEP). 30 players online....30 american idiots playing (lamming).

Nuts de mierda deja de lamear la concha bien de tu vieja. HIJO DE PUTA :)

:D ty Ryan you made me blush. Huggles

Nou, I have no idea what you were saying sorry but from what I gathered it was rasist against Americans frankly your only hurting yourself may god forgive you for your evil thoughts. May he enlighten you on how to treat others decently without mean spirited hatefull comments. Peace love and rock and roll.

IGNORANT

it's an english server?

LOL your such a retard, go join your spanish friends cry baby :lol:

Most left server because of restart dum kid, not all were your spanish lovers... hahaha

no point in speaking retard to you, youll never understand anything~

I agree with you giggles peace and love~ :lol:

IGNORANT

it's an english server?

Most left server because of restart dum kid, not all were your spanish lovers... hahaha

actually Nou is right...most players were arg and most of them left

and here you are again dropping "kiddos" and "dum kids" and "grow ups" when you speak like a little uneducated and adolescent punk

everything that leaves your mouth is an insult...learn to communicate like the rest of the adults in the world before you go telling other to grow up punk *censored*

IGNORANT

it's an english server?

and here you are again dropping "kiddos" and "dum kids" and "grow ups" when you speak like a little uneducated and adolescent punk

everything that leaves your mouth is an insult...learn to communicate like the rest of the adults in the world before you go telling other to grow up punk *censored*

Blah blah blah same shit from you always :lol: :lol: :lol:

maby u both are just retarted, 20+ of my friends left the server when they did the first deleate, and none of them were arg, and who cares if your so intrested in them why not follow them, you little kids are just guna keep crying and complanin only makin it bad for yourself :lol: :lol:

If you havnt noticed we in the game playin getin eks and items, what are yall doin, o thats right you sitin on the forums crying :lol: :lol:

And doom who are you to say all i talk is shit, as i recall when i first made Borg nothing but trash came from you, your no better then any little punk id gladly own then piss on :lol:

~ill always talk shit to little kids like you i would gladly pk if u could ever stop crying wipe the sand from your V and play the game :D :D

IGNORANT

it's an english server?

maby u both are just retarted, 20+ of my friends left the server when they did the first deleate, and none of them were arg, and who cares if your so intrested in them why not follow them, you little kids are just guna keep crying and complanin only makin it bad for yourself :lol: :lol:

If you havnt noticed we in the game playin getin eks and items, what are yall doin, o thats right you sitin on the forums crying :lol: :lol:

And doom who are you to say all i talk is shit, as i recall when i first made Borg nothing but trash came from you, your no better then any little punk id gladly own then piss on :lol:

~ill always talk shit to little kids like you i would gladly pk if u could ever stop crying wipe the sand from your V and play the game :D :D

you know what i love Nuts?

you prove me right every time you post

case closed.

lmfao, i agree with doom, sorry nuts but really all i ever here from u anymore on forums is insulting ppl, no more nice nuts as it used to be, idk things change.

lmfao, i agree with doom, sorry nuts but really all i ever here from u anymore on forums is insulting ppl, no more nice nuts as it used to be, idk things change.

lol i dont see you on~ how about you read all the old bullshit they posted about me before you take sides rayne ( nm just fixed thought was rayne but just ryan, dun really care m8 you ben ares and dooms little lover boy neway), thought i knew you better then that, what can i expect though i dont live on the forums and every time i get on i here people crying and throwing my name in shit, so cry me a river they get nothing done by crying and my insults are to them for insulting my name in the first place.

So yeah in that case things change, stupid kids come along and i dont hafta show respect to everyone, especally doushbags who wouldnt even give me marz and mike a chance to help ares when it was needed, so who cares what any of you 3 hafta say, i dont see you doing nething in game and all i see on forums is crying and name throwing :lol:

lol i dont see you on~ how about you read all the old bullshit they posted about me before you take sides rayne ( nm just fixed thought was rayne but just ryan, dun really care m8 you ben ares and dooms little lover boy neway), thought i knew you better then that, what can i expect though i dont live on the forums and every time i get on i here people crying and throwing my name in shit, so cry me a river they get nothing done by crying and my insults are to them for insulting my name in the first place.

So yeah in that case things change, stupid kids come along and i dont hafta show respect to everyone, especally doushbags who wouldnt even give me marz and mike a chance to help ares when it was needed, so who cares what any of you 3 hafta say, i dont see you doing nething in game and all i see on forums is crying and name throwing :lol:

lol take a second and actually look at what you post from an outsiders perspective

then youll be laughing at yourself with us

every time you post its a hoot

Glad you decided to stay Gigs, people will always be that way so just ignore them :)

Have I missed something while I have been gone, is the "General" section the new Flame room?

The fight between Nuts and Doom goes to every topic we should set up an event with them fighting in game though I dont see doom in game any more so was wondering why he is still posting in here.