Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ominous

Drop Rate

Guest Ominous

Ok, I've come to the conclusion on why the drop rate seems lower than it is. It's because not many people play this server so therefore not enough monsters are being killed to have a decent drop rate. The only way to resolve this is to make droprate maybe .9% instead of a steady .4%. Just a suggestion.

I think drop rate is perfect as it is.

Your char has some sort of "luck %" in it.

When you create it, i don't know how the game does to give the luck %.

Well i find pretty good items around the maps, so i'm just lucky.. There was for some days ago, even i found a merien stone, else an X stone every single day (:

Next day i found a hp42% ancient war axe ..

Have found mp 42% shield.

And a lot more ..

Wooooooooooooo Ronnel pass me some of your luck!!!!!!!!!

Every time I pass Ronnel im rubbing his head for Luck even beter if you stand Idle in shops so I can rub it before I go out to do a quest :D

yeah way...its fine if people have been getting m plates n stuff. obviously, it should take a little while for anyone to acquire a pile of wealth.

heres the secret to luck: the more you hunt, the more of a chance you have of getting items. =o

i also know many people who have found their rares lying on the map because someone didn't check their second drop.

and thats luck for you.

Guest Kwisatz

yeah way...its fine if people have been getting m plates n stuff. obviously, it should take a little while for anyone to acquire a pile of wealth.

heres the secret to luck: the more you hunt, the more of a chance you have of getting items. =o

i also know many people who have found their rares lying on the map because someone didn't check their second drop.

and thats luck for you.

I've done that many times. I pick up an item and find something valueable under it. Nothing great enough to brag about, but best so far has been Blood Axe.

There is a tangible link to luck, This I will not be shareing those who know it use it I can hint at it for you.

What is the biggest diffrence between higher level and a newbie other then level... think of the % of diffrence and you will have part of the formula.

yeah i heard a lot of rumors about that before. i know a few things that factor into luck. but im not spelling it out here.

Guest Chubaka

I don't believe in luck. Jesus gives me items.

Beri nais uords.

Lets said it. He is rigth men. If more ppl kill more mosnters is matter of time the drops are better. The only way to get nais drops is hunting. Anythyn. Anyways maybe u got the luck, and take some nais second drop from a mob.

There is no formula for nothing. Drops are aleatorie and depends only the lucky of the char. If u kill more mob u got more chance to get a drop. Thats all.

lmao cake who needs jesus when you have TYRONEEE

yeah ive heard that how high your skill %s are on your account decreases your luck with drops

hmm i heard rumors of lvls and drops etc... but i not sharing secrets jaja i still think more common itemz should be increased

stones seem to rare on the server like m stones and x stones

having those stones is fun on low exp cuz you can make BS or manu items nice since theres no DK

Well im very split on the drop rate, i know whenever ive made a new charachter (on any server inc. HBINT) Ive got many stones from scorps in farm before i hit level 80. My first stone (and only) came from a Zombie at lvl 97. But on the other hand you see people running around with Merien Plates.

My drops arent to bad, best thing so far is Anc Sterk hp 21 and Strong sterk rep 7.

Guest Kwisatz

I've heard rumors of REP playing a part on drops, but had many GMs confirm that REP only affects kloneness/righteous damage given/taken by players and has nothing to do with drops. I believe it all comes down to whatever others say: the more you hunt the better your chances at a good drop.

dont some maps have higher droprate too, im pretty sure dungeons are better fo hunting. still everything you guys saying could be true but the differences in % are so slight the only way to truly raise your chances is to kill more monsters lol

Try playing with one sock on, drops will come to those who look silly.

Its hard to get some items.. but as far ive been playing the only items they dropped me were pd50 sterk, 2 mp49 shields n a zem... :(

but the drop rate its just perfect... if not, the server would be plenty of SUPER MEGA stuff, which i dun like...