Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kwisatz

Ek Laming?

Guest Kwisatz

IPB Image

First of all...I'm lvl 80 and just started playing on this server less than a week now. I was going to the warehouse in town and saw someone attacking an Aresden, so I decided to help. There were several Elvine around, but only one Elvine trying to kill the Aiacos (the Aresden). The other Elvines were "helping" Aiacos, by invising him and letting him know who was pfm'd and when someone's pfm ran out. Madafakka (an Elvine helping Aiacos) actually started hitting me to either try to help kill me or slow me down. Madafakka then told Aiacos when my pfm ran out and then Aiacos Blizz'd me down.

I think this is completely ridiculous and am seriously expecting a GM to do something about this. I think Aiacos should have all his ek's and hero gear removed from his character (if no other punishment should come to him). As for Madafakka, I think that everyone should know (if they don't already) that he is basically an Aresden in disguise. This type of game play should NOT be taken lightly. I didn't join this server to have this type of game play occuring. What they did goes against a FEW different TOS rules (as far as an offical server would go). I understand that this is a private server, but if this is going to be "allowed" I would like to be informed by a GM of the game before I offically quit. I will not play on a server where this type of crap is allowed. I don't mean to sound like I'm threatening, but want to show my seriousness. Since I've started playing, less than a week ago, I've been advertising this server and encouraging people to quit HBUSA and come here.

If anyone wants to trash talk my post, please do it in a respectful manner. Thanks.

EDIT: I wasn't sure the proper place to post this, so I did in a couple spots. Feel free to move it to the correct location.

I know what was done was wrong but Aiacos was just taking advantage of a low life Elivine that was pissed off at our town and decided to help Ares and screw up our HC event in church Madafakka was just kicked out of our guild for being a creep this proving our point. I'm sorry you were the butt of his evilness and stupidity cause now if Elvine is smart we will never help Mada nor rep+ of any sort no items to be given to him untill he make ammends so those he hurt in his town or mada just go and start a Ares char and leave our fking town TY

no one was attacking Aicos cuz they wanted madafakka dead

for some obious reasons that he was being an *censored* :glare: :angry:

if u wouldve just stayed back or gone inside WH u wouldnt have been attacked by madafakka and Aicos

Guest Bak

to what i know about aciose a a good guy and would be cough up in lame but he allso take what he can get even if that means killing a low lvl because he has no honer

and for motherfukka he was in my giuld but anyone hat help ares can suck it he a noob for ruining hc and help ares but i dont think anything will happen to them just mkakie sure you yuou see mutha*censored*k tocall him a fag

but dont fightinles you got good bac up any ares will take any ek they want becuase they thin gt 80+ chr waxchs in pro ekier

but really they just suck

and get owned bye damnation evryday

but mutha(PEEP) will be takin care off

l with your post

I'm really sorry about madafakka, but he's just an asswipe. (See my topic in screenshot forum for details)

When I was on earlier, I was trying to help Aiacos kill madafakka, but no one else. I loathe spies, and I was trying to keep my other elvines AMPed/PFMed, and would never purposely try to help an Aresden kill an Elvine, barring cases like madafakka. I just hate him.

Hopefully the other Elvines won't be helping Aiacos any more, and things will return to normal. (AKA beating the crap out of Aiacos. :sleep:)

Dude, I honestly don't THINK Aiacos lames but, that being said, I have thought that same thing of others in the past and been wrong soooo..... soon as Lorraine starts reading forums , maybe she will verify this in the logs.

I know what was done was wrong but Aiacos was just taking advantage of a low life Elivine that was pissed off at our town and decided to help Ares and screw up our HC event in church Madafakka was just kicked out of our guild for being a creep this proving our point. I'm sorry you were the butt of his evilness and stupidity cause now if Elvine is smart we will never help Mada nor rep+ of any sort no items to be given to him untill he make ammends so those he hurt in his town or mada just go and start a Ares char and leave our fking town TY

Tottaly agre... Aiacos had nothing to do kiddo... This madafakka was upset coue Nuts kick him off Damnation n he was making mess all over elv... making us Crimi, pissing us off... Deslureign HC in church... all knda staff to make 1 day a c omplete mes...

Any1 cant evoide a helper if he speaks on global of his mates's state... U READ!! U CANT AVOID THAT DUDE! THATS NOT LAMMING!

I f i go ares n an ares tell on global that an ares is without pfm.. i'll lize him... NOT KNOWING THAT ELV HELPER!!

And the last thing... Aiacos wont throw his lvl 140 hero char to the garbage for 1 pathetic lamm....

looking noob: 80+ elv or ares 4 lame ek

must be xped in lame and be quiet

will giv itenz for ek

contact Marz or Shanky ingame

k tx bi

Guest Chubaka

Thats not lame. Is sad that aiacos or whatever needs elvs to kill more elv. But thats hb.

Guest Kwisatz

will giv itenz for ek

k tx bi

I'm not sure if I'm reading your post correctly, there must be a lot of non-english speaking players. I put a question mark after my suggesting the idea of him laming ek's. Then I am guess you didn't bother reading the rest of my post which states that there was an Elvine helping him kill me. At the time, I was under lvl 80 so I don't see why he needed an Elvine to help him take me down. Perhaps Aiacos is new to the game or inexperienced with PVPing. I have no idea who Marz and/or Shanky is. Are they GM's of the game? I didn't see their names on the list. I am not looking for items, I'm looking for someone to take control of this situation.

Regardless, if anyone is able to put themselves in my shoes and see from my point of view how things occurred, I would like to hear how they would handle this situation. As a new comer to this server, I would have expected a better welcoming or better treatment than I've received so far. If this were an offical server, a GM would be doing something about this. I am asking for advice on how to handle this situation. I am asking for a GM to step up and take some control. Am I expecting too much? If I am and this is how the server is ran, please let me know before I waste too much of my time playing.

will giv itenz for ek

k tx bi

I'm not sure if I'm reading your post correctly, there must be a lot of non-english speaking players. I put a question mark after my suggesting the idea of him laming ek's. Then I am guess you didn't bother reading the rest of my post which states that there was an Elvine helping him kill me. At the time, I was under lvl 80 so I don't see why he needed an Elvine to help him take me down. Perhaps Aiacos is new to the game or inexperienced with PVPing. I have no idea who Marz and/or Shanky is. Are they GM's of the game? I didn't see their names on the list. I am not looking for items, I'm looking for someone to take control of this situation.

Regardless, if anyone is able to put themselves in my shoes and see from my point of view how things occurred, I would like to hear how they would handle this situation. As a new comer to this server, I would have expected a better welcoming or better treatment than I've received so far. If this were an offical server, a GM would be doing something about this. I am asking for advice on how to handle this situation. I am asking for a GM to step up and take some control. Am I expecting too much? If I am and this is how the server is ran, please let me know before I waste too much of my time playing.

lolx

ok i wisper u ingame bai

haha Kwis, it was an advertisement t0 get pe0p-le to lame 3+1 me. s00000---------o0o0o0o dont worry about my post k? cake knows what im talking about.

thanks 3+1 the reply cake. mi speak englis 100% pero typing stupid=funeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!111!!11!1!!1!!!!!

mi 2 1337 2+2 7yp1ng non 1337!

ps, + signs mean add then read. yes you have to do math and think abstarakt when reading my post.

Guest Kwisatz

haha Kwis, it was an advertisement t0 get pe0p-le to lame 3+1 me. s00000---------o0o0o0o dont worry about my post k? cake knows what im talking about.

thanks 3+1 the reply cake. mi speak englis 100% pero typing stupid=funeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!111!!11!1!!1!!!!!

mi 2 1337 2+2 7yp1ng non 1337!

ps, + signs mean add then read. yes you have to do math and think abstarakt when reading my post.

LOL...k...it all makes sense now.

2 1337 4 u|2 4zz 7y v3|2y much

At least urs reads like english. 1337 typing was so 5 years ago. :D

So I don't do a double post: I guess I would assume that nothing will be done with that Elvine? Should I also assume that the Ares Mage wasn't "with" the Elvine trying to lame eks? I just don't understand why he can't be banned or why he is even playing on Elvine. Is he honestly having fun just f*cking with people's characters? That doesn't seem fun and is pointless. It is NOT the object of the game and doesn't benefit anyone. It would almost go in the category of "bullying" characters, but if he pk's he's getting negative rep...so I don't understand the reason for it.

Anyways...I haven't had any problems with him since this incident, so I'm gonna stop b*tching about it. I just wish I had some GM support/info on this. I see that other players are having problems with him too, so I don't know why I haven't received any responses on this (other than other players agreeing with me about him).

Ok look this is this situation.

Maddafakka is a annoying elvine. The elvines called an Aresden charachter to come kill him. You were just in the wrong place wrong time and got caught up in it, and because you didnt know the situation you helped maddafakka and got killed for it.

Theres no lamming going on.

Ok look this is this situation.

Maddafakka is a annoying elvine. The elvines called an Aresden charachter to come kill him. You were just in the wrong place wrong time and got caught up in it, and because you didnt know the situation you helped maddafakka and got killed for it.

Theres no lamming going on.

clearly spoken and well worded ty vamp