Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

Celebrate Your Independence Day

The monsters of Nemesis are celebrating their independence today through tomorrow evening.

The gates of both towns, Elvine and Aresden, will be lowered during this time allowing the monsters from ALL maps, FULL access to the town maps.

BEWARE Citizens of Aresden and Elvine! Hide your women and children, lock away your valuables. Mobs of monsters are headed your way, as we speak. NO ONE is safe from the angry mobs celebrating their FREEDOM!

Good luck to all... I hope you are able to survive the onslaught.

I think there are already some monsters in town SG(ZaI). Too bad I can't login now to kill em, I gotta do stuff. :wacko:

hahahah thats funny

The monsters are on no set schedule....they will randomly charge the gates, kill the guards and enter your town.

YES! Some may enter the warehouse and shop!

:glare: Prity u said :glare:

i think ur wrong....

i would be waiting for laur3n, ShaGGnuT or SweeT-KB for their pinky cape :wub:

(no ofense...)

Guest bateador

I will be afk in church,i hope the holy spirits and god protect me from the monsters :lol: :lol:

Too bad no one can tell the difference unless your standing beside someone with a gray cape, which no one wears.

I do

Too bad no one can tell the difference unless your standing beside someone with a gray cape, which no one wears.

I do... all Godfathers guildsman does...

party crasher -.-0

I do... all Godfathers guildsman does...

jajajaja pwned