Sign in to follow this  
Guest DarkerEvil

This Server Needs...

as i think someone said before

its easy to tell this server is not x1 exp

go take a quest and when you get rewarded with exp it says "you get 500 exp" for example

then look on the bottom of the screen and you will get like 1500 exp

The server is normal exp. Normal being current USA standards. Im 99.9% sure in offical servers (and since we are based on HBUSA this server as well) they use the method of exp i explained above where a lower level gets 1k exp for a WW for example yet a lvl 130 gets 500k. I think that is the explanation for the quest exp.

The exp now is just like HBINT.

lol no way in hell is this HBINT exp

did you even play hb int beta?

wow it took me a month to get level 70

as i think someone said before

its easy to tell this server is not x1 exp

go take a quest and when you get rewarded with exp it says "you get 500 exp" for example

then look on the bottom of the screen and you will get like 1500 exp

The server is normal exp. Normal being current USA standards. Im 99.9% sure in offical servers (and since we are based on HBUSA this server as well) they use the method of exp i explained above where a lower level gets 1k exp for a WW for example yet a lvl 130 gets 500k. I think that is the explanation for the quest exp.

The exp now is just like HBINT.

lol no way in hell is this HBINT exp

did you even play hb int beta?

wow it took me a month to get level 70

I wasnt referring to INT beta, i was referring to INT exp recently. The files are based off later versions of USA/INT files therefore exp will be the same/similar to recent INT/USA standards. I get around 1k for a Giant Plant at level 90 here. I was getting 700 or so exp from Giant Plants at lvl 160 on HBINT. So allowing for the level difference and its about correct.

Hm... Hunter.. Pls consider to raise the lever to MAX 180 and up abit of exp.. like exp+2or3.. maybe this way can make more people interested.. cause people may think some server max lvl 140 is bored.. they may think max lvl 140 is easy to get.. maybe they think fews weeks or month will get easly.. is good if can raise the lvl to MAX 180.. people may think although the exp is low but if they get max they may feel happy... :) I wish Nemesis can be like last time.. and hope my friend my old namesis friend will come back.. :blush:

Hm... Hunter.. Pls consider to raise the lever to MAX 180 and up abit of exp.. like exp+2or3.. maybe this way can make more people interested.. cause people may think some server max lvl 140 is bored.. they may think max lvl 140 is easy to get.. maybe they think fews weeks or month will get easly.. is good if can raise the lvl to MAX 180.. people may think although the exp is low but if they get max they may feel happy... :) I wish Nemesis can be like last time.. and hope my friend my old namesis friend will come back.. :blush:

lol man...most of ppl dont want waste time lvling...so u wanna to change to max lvl 180 and with exp x1?? are u crazy man? u dont have more things to do? we want fun back..not get boring lvling ??

I think the best thing to do would be to raise the experience rate as you get higher in level, maybe keep it the same from 0-80, then make it a bit higher from 80-120....I mean you can't really raid until your around 90-100 and those levels are where it starts to get the hardest to train. If you could get to 100+ at a reasonable rate then i think more people would be attracted to play, if only in the PL (Where the most character variety is anyways)

I think the best thing to do would be to raise the experience rate as you get higher in level, maybe keep it the same from 0-80, then make it a bit higher from 80-120....I mean you can't really raid until your around 90-100 and those levels are where it starts to get the hardest to train. If you could get to 100+ at a reasonable rate then i think more people would be attracted to play, if only in the PL (Where the most character variety is anyways)

This was suggested by me, weeks ago.

Obviously...NO ONE is listening to our suggestions.

' date='Jun 22 2007, 02:38 PM' post='189691']

This was suggested by me, weeks ago.

Obviously...NO ONE is listening to our suggestions.

true no admins read this and secondly do you guys think it would be easy to code that?

i dunno that might be pretty difficult

in the past when they messed around with the code it just caused more bugs

Absolutely...one problem would end up partially solved and 3-4 more would take its place.

That being said, farjat is a good coder and can usually tell if something is worth doing or not.

true no admins read this and secondly do you guys think it would be easy to code that?

I dont think it would be that difficult, its just a matter of finding the current system were exp decreases as you level and alter it a little.

With that being said, it might be difficult to get an admin willing to do something to fix this server.

I dont think it would be that difficult, its just a matter of finding the current system were exp decreases as you level and alter it a little.

With that being said, it might be difficult to get an admin willing to do something to fix this server.

everything is easier said then done

if you had been around nemesis for a long time youd know that whenever they try and code something new bugs show up

everything is easier said then done

if you had been around nemesis for a long time youd know that whenever they try and code something new bugs show up

1. Judging by the date you joined this forum, I think its safe to say ive been here longer than you. Im well aware of the problems, and im well aware that whenever Admins do something here it all backfires and turns to shit. This is not an excuse to just throw your arms up in the air and stop trying to fix things.

2. It is relativly easy for someone like Farjat to do this. How do I know? Ive been a GM and a programmer on 2 other servers, one of which being Helbreath 2. I have a good idea at what is needed to achieve what is being discussed.

3. Its not a matter of how hard it is, or what bugs will arise from it, its a matter of do the admins care that this server is going down the toilet? I can predict what people are going to say about this point: "But they fixed the Cast Bug" Congratulations it only took years of complaints from everyone to get it done.

vampyr, doom is an old player, in a new account and you got #3 right, thats the main reason why the server is dying

Yeah thats why i said judging by the date he joined forum. I wasnt sure.

i still thinking that this server needs back to old nemesis

yea but bug free plz, that will be nice :wub:

lmao u got to be kidding :lol:

this sucks. all my friends and homies come around to say hi, but they were happy with nemesis 1 and dont have time to level here. why scare away all the people that once enjoyed the server? low xp takes a rare breed of hardcore player. there arent many left in a world where servers die in weeks.

this is a bad situation...only the players that have no life own, and then they leave because theres noone to own...