Sign in to follow this  
wutafreek

Ffs I Need A Gm Ingame Now

Thank you so much for coming Hunter, I'm really sorry it messed up your time in the sade. :blush:

nah dont be sorry...i shouldnt have complained... my GM responsibilities are more important than playing my noob level 112 warrior :wacko:

' date='May 26 2007, 09:53 PM' post='186977']

Thank you so much for coming Hunter, I'm really sorry it messed up your time in the sade. :blush:

nah dont be sorry...i shouldnt have complained... my GM responsibilities are more important than playing my noob level 112 warrior :wacko:

Ahh but it still sucks for you. (And I'm still sorry :P) :wacko:

Put a pot(item) on his head to know his name at sade...

Oh yeah.....wish I had remembered that but I didn't think of it. :mellow:

' date='May 27 2007, 12:30 AM' post='186956']

coming now....

and when I catch them, theyre banned

This is not permitted

Why thats not permited. Its not a hack. Its just a good way to take out the Arrows tower. They are not doing something wrong to me. Maybe is annoying but not bad.

yeah i never understood why its not permitted

it seems perfectly reasonable to me =S

looks like thats what the spell was made for

coming now....

This is not permitted

Why thats not permited. Its not a hack. Its just a good way to take out the Arrows tower. They are not doing something wrong to me. Maybe is annoying but not bad.

it is abusing a feature and is not allowed, that's been a rule here since the beginning of nem 1

and i seem to recall YOU and your guild screaming when the members of Wretcheds guild did this to YOUR base during sades. Short term memory loss perhaps?

they move the buildings away from the mana collectors

and excuse me but you dont play anymore Turulo...right? so why show up all the sudden and start disagreeing with everything i post?

yeah i never understood why its not permitted

it seems perfectly reasonable to me =S

looks like thats what the spell was made for

no lol u wrong -.-" MMM is bugged u can fly monster and sade builds , that spell suck just remove it

no lol u wrong -.-" MMM is bugged u can fly monster and sade builds , that spell suck just remove it

Stupid spell? It's one of mages few high damage spells. What do you think that a mage could do if he faces warrior with ie neck and pgps? (Situation might be reality in the future if server starts growing again).

i understand about it flying buildings being a bug and shouldnt be used. but why that guy is saying it should be removed coz the flying monsters is a bug thats bullshit and as it was one of the main points of the spell, like mass chill freezes mmm flys players/mobs.

MMM Is MEANT to fly people and monsters, but using it to fly buildings is not allowed here.

End of story.

hay we got a new gm here nais

' date='May 27 2007, 05:32 PM' post='187021']

coming now....

This is not permitted

it is abusing a feature and is not allowed, that's been a rule here since the beginning of nem 1

and i seem to recall YOU and your guild screaming when the members of Wretcheds guild did this to YOUR base during sades. Short term memory loss perhaps?

they move the buildings away from the mana collectors

and excuse me but you dont play anymore Turulo...right? so why show up all the sudden and start disagreeing with everything i post?

Did i said something wrong?. Im just asking. I never complain about that. I nver c that wretcheds guild doing that to me. Maybe some of my guildmates but not me.

I disagreeing with u?. Im not disagreen with u. I just ask why is not permited. Thats all. All ppl on nem 1 use the mmm to move the mana tower in town to put it up on shop. I never saw a gm tell everybody thats not allowed. So my question was about why is not permited. I always ask this question cuz i dont know all the rule. And i c this on nem 1 and nem 2 so i ask.

List of rules:

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13804

I'm guessing it's not allowed simply because it's as annoying as hell, but I don't really know. :blink:

MMM Is MEANT to fly people and monsters, but using it to fly buildings is not allowed here.

End of story.

Haha I was a GM on another (un-named) server (dead now) and I guess a little bit of that rubbed off. :mellow:

List of rules:

I'm guessing it's not allowed simply because it's as annoying as hell, but I don't really know. :blink:

End of story.

Haha I was a GM on another (un-named) server (dead now) and I guess a little bit of that rubbed off. :mellow:

Now i read it. Thanks.

List of rules:

End of story.

Now i read it. Thanks.