Sign in to follow this  
EzekieL

Remove Bbh Or Lower Strip

Do you get stripped with EVERY hit? Or do you just get one piece of armor stripped on the first hit, then nothing stripped for several more hits?

Think about it. Any war with 200 str will have some big disadvantage on a lvl 140 server. Either low dex - wars can hurt them a lot more, or low vit - mages AND wars can kill them easily. Or both.

So they may deal more damage in the long run, but they're easier to take down in the short run.

Just my two cents. B)

i get 1 piece of armor stripped each hit with BBH its dumb.

this high level strip% isnt for lvl 140 server

i dont even think bbh should be here but at least lower the strip %

it breaks my armors in a matter of a couple minutes lol

well since bbh and blizz where made when max lvl was 180, and not before, it would seem logical 2 delet them here since max lvl is 140

well since bbh and blizz where made when max lvl was 180, and not before, it would seem logical 2 delet them here since max lvl is 140

And offer a free stat change to the current blizz mages and BBH wars? Sounds good to me. *hugs his LS mage*

Guest kay0

I think it's fine.

The BBH does strip A LOT... but... the downside on their part... they have no vit or dex... so you can easily kill'em. So it evens out.

thats not true. not in a big pvp situation where there are mages amping wars and shiet

the armors i have now at level 86 will be the same i have at 120 and 140 so i will be stripped equally as easy

i shouldnt get stripped so easily when i have full endurance in my armors...its a pain in the *censored* having to requip every time u get hit its dumb

ive already been critted for -89 by a bbh war so i think the damage is the upside of 200 str

it shouldnt be the equivalent of 100% strip on mages thats lame

Look at the bright side Ezekiel. Now that there are no IG pits, BBH wars will have a hella time leveling up, unless they have a lot of dex. In which case, it shouldnt be too hard to down them playing as a mage.

But yeah, getting stripped EVERY SINGLE HIT would probably suck. :sleep:

Some of you are right, some wrong. BBH strips wayy to much, let alone any hammer. The hammer strippage % is the same as what it SHOULD be on a *180/200* server, however this is a *140/200* server... I say lower the strip %, and keep blizzard... Blizzard being removed would be a mistake. Blizzard came out even during the max level was 140 (hb international beta), but BBH didn't. And OH, dont you DARE forget about the dumb useless cast bug that was put to slightly DISABLE mages.

ATM, this is a warrior server. Please balance it, and lower the strip % AND take out the freakin' cancel bug.

Guys take a brake and breath... I think it's ok to keep bbh and blizz available, just lower the strip% in bbh and bh, they both strips by 1 hit and im 100+lvl war with pretty good dex.

So i agree strip% is way too high for max lvl 140 server and strip% should be lowered, but gbh is uber rare item anyways, keep it high it is supposed to be pwnage wpon. =D

BBH is a bi@tch :D

do what ya gota do, pray they dont have a faster computer then you :lol:

high offence means sacrificing defence, seems balanced enough to me without removing shit, lowering strip isnt gna *censored* up bbh wars, just put it to what it should be relating to the end of armours

Look...you cant have things both ways...some of you are so PRO mage/anti warr its not even funny.

You cant say get rid of BBH and keep blizz. Doesnt work that way. Either youve got BOTH or NONE. Not either or depending on what type char YOU play.

and GBH, let's worry about that when we come to it. GBH is a rare drop, not something you can walk over to bs and buy. If you wipe GBH then Zwands go next.

GBH is arare drop, so we should not tuch it, in my opinion blizz and bhh should be removed, if this is an old shcool server good mages use METEOR STRIKE! that would be very intresting, because if you take away the most powerfull weapons from mages and wars, it would make better, and longer pvps and ofcourse encourage team worke to fight like the game was intended to, since killing ppl wount be as easy. All in all less bbh and less blizz= more fun! (also with no blizz or bbh it will encourage ppl to find new ways to use their stats points, alos to use other weapons and spells)

Guest kay0

Lower bbh strip and tell me when my acc gets unbanned... it says its 23.4.2007.... now is 24.4.2007 :ph34r:

All accs were unbanned, you nub. :)

some mages crack me up. its as if they can only afford blizz. owell thats better for us warriors right?

anyway, the strip is nasty, costs me 6k every time i tangle with a BBH war. lower gold drops and lower level max begs for lower strip rate.

i say lower strip rate.

taking our blizz and BBH is ridiculus. some people got amp JUST train in IG and then it was taken out making their stats almost worthless. its the same as people getting 200 str just to use a BBH or 195 int for blizz. lets not continue punnishing players for statting a certain way so far as to make them need a total restat. please think of how your suggestion will affect everyone before you suggest, not just yourself.

anyone can make suggestions to benefit themselves. it takes some thought to come up with something that will improve the server for everyone.

"hay letz raize drop ratez for char wid name Shanky =O "

lol i totaly agree with the taking away of BLizz and bbh.. i wasnt going either one on my mage or war so it doesnt matter to me..i think it would fit a 140 server.