Sign in to follow this  
EzekieL

Remove Bbh Or Lower Strip

In my opinion keep BBH and blizz. If someone wants to waste the stats on that let them. If this server truly is going to remain 140 for a "long long time" I would like to try atleast a couple different builds for mage. Nemesis 1 was the first time I have had a warr in like 5 years. The endless brain numbing whacking away at shyt is too boring for me. Call it my ADD or call it a thirst for something with a little more substance. I had quit playing nemesis just before the test mode on 1, now with this old school feeling back I am glad to be back and training my *censored* off. I guess the jist of what I am saying is keep blizz and keep bbh it should be upto the individual to sacrifice his valuable stat points any way he or she chooses. Anyone that says different to me just shows lack of confidence in the builds tthey are choosing.

Bader

when saying take our blizz and BBH be prepared to explain why to all the blizz mages and BBH warrs.

ofcourse if we tale blizz and bbh away, players wil get their stats back

Really? Then GBH will strip as hell :S

I hadnt say ahything about disable GBH or anything.

I just sayed that.. if BBH strip 1 armor with just 1 hit... i cant imagine how much the GBH will stripp.

Because the GBH is supossed to strip with a 30% of prob and strip more.

when saying take our blizz and BBH be prepared to explain why to all the blizz mages and BBH warrs.

ofcourse if we tale blizz and bbh away, players wil get their stats back

Even if you restart their stats... a Blizz mage trainned hardest than any mage to lvl up.

Is not the same trainning with High INT than with High MAG.

It is better and easier to train with high mag and low int...

Blizz mage will be annoyed :P

okay maybe my title was wrong

what i really want is Lower Strip Rate

its TOO late to remove bbh now cuz people got the stats already

i think it would be a pain in the *censored* for admins to go back and edit those chars stats so no point in removing it now

but the strip rate should be lowered

I do agree on removing bbh:

Remember than when hb int was max lvl 140 there was no bbh (there was bh as best weapon). This weapon was an addon for max lvl 180 server, and I believe we ll be better of with it.

Blizzard is fine, it was around when max lvl was 140. Also, altough mages hit really hard with it, remember on this low exp/lvl server mages have very very weak hp (even more now with the change of hp)

If u remove blizz, mages become useless, cause now they have lower vit, they die of a few crits with bh.

i think it would be a pain in the *censored* for admins to go back and edit those chars stats so no point in removing it now

Its not really late, u can always go for bh and 200 str, wich hits quite nice.

Also, I don't think its hard to make one big stat reboot (not level), so players can set up their stats fine (will help also those who screw them up from start)

Think about it

soo... if u have 200 str the idea is to just wait for that devastator to drop right? lol

and then in my mage the right move would be to go for 200 int so i can use MIM ... :wacko:

Its just too late to do that kind of change..

Plus: think abt it... the main reason of having max lvl at 140 is the diversity of builds in the server... If u get rid of bbh and blizz ur only making the options more limited...

As for the bbh stripping too mutch.... i cant really tell... i cant find ares to fight anywhere :lol: so i havent beein BBhammered yet :P ... But meybe its not so, u would have to try it on two char in similar lvls.... I mean: If a lvl 125 BBH war comes and start criting your lvl 80 war that has 100 dex its pretty obvious that you and your armor are gonna be it troubles ... but it would be intresting to see if the bbh can do the same to a lvl 125 war with 150 or 160+ dex...

but .... Do the maths... if ur war has BBH it cant have good dex nor vit... And if ur mage has Blizz, u can forget abt getting dex or some decent vit. And i think thats just great. :)

PS: as some guys said, Pls remove the cast bug. It was kind of annoying back when we where all 180s (100+ vit plus Dk sets)...

But having to deal with it on a mage with 12 points of vit its just nasty. :blush:

Guest kay0

LOWER STRIP %, AND TAKE OUT CAST BUG!

Remember than when hb int was max lvl 140 there was no bbh (there was bh as best weapon). This weapon was an addon for max lvl 180 server, and I believe we ll be better of with it.

Blizzard is fine, it was around when max lvl was 140. Also, altough mages hit really hard with it, remember on this low exp/lvl server mages have very very weak hp (even more now with the change of hp)

If u remove blizz, mages become useless, cause now they have lower vit, they die of a few crits with bh.

Also, I don't think its hard to make one big stat reboot (not level), so players can set up their stats fine (will help also those who screw them up from start)

Think about it

There'd be a huge problem there, you'd have to re-level the skills.

If you change to 49 dex for example you won't have 100 ls anymore, since it'll change back to '10' then, everybody would have 20% on their skills. That's a huge downside.

LOWER STRIP %, AND TAKE OUT CAST BUG!

Think about it

There'd be a huge problem there, you'd have to re-level the skills.

If you change to 49 dex for example you won't have 100 ls anymore, since it'll change back to '10' then, everybody would have 20% on their skills. That's a huge downside.

Yes thats the bad part, also the fact that magic spells will be lost, and people will have to rebuy them, meaning lots of $ spent on it. :(

But, in my opinion, its best if we all suffer 2 or 3 days of skill leveling and mining/fishing (or there can be a gold event), rather than having an unbalanced server :mellow: . Its best if we suffer this losses now, rather than regret of it 1 year from now ^_^ :excl:

Guest kay0

Well, I feel the BBH stripping is a MONSTER.

I had full end on my chain last night, I went to raid PL for a bit... so I check my end 800, then Drimus comes along hits me ONCE and chain un-equips and my shoes. <_<

one hit out of a bbh made me naked :S

Stripping should go down a little, I don't want BBH or Blizz gone, it makes everything much more fun. More Builds = more fun.

You have Damage mages, Supporting mages, and Survival mages. Same goes w/ warriors, you have different types of warriors.

I think all spells and items should stay the way it is, but the BBH needs a little change in the stripping %, this isn't dk chains anymore:P and back then... in nem1, a few hits w/ that bbh your wiz hat would go POOF.

' date='Apr 23 2007, 10:22 PM' post='183739']

Get rod of bbh's and blizzard

I just HAVE to agree with you.

best idea on forum

i got lazy and only read the 1st page so forgive me if someone else has already stated the same thing.

1) i dont think blizz or bbh should be removed i played a lvl 120 server and both were there and things were fine.

2) so your BS boaght gold armor gets stripped easily, get over it and upgrade it, there are Mstones in the game

or better yet make a manu char. and get some manufactured armor, or ek and get hero gear on hb usa they had bbh's in game since the highest lvl at the time was only like 120 or so, so if its stripping to much lower the %, but its not that bad keep your armor repaired at all time, and upgrade it other than that i dont really care if all your armor is taken off.

3) i disagree just to piss off eze because he doesnt talk to me in the game anymore,

where my love man!!!1 :lol:

Well, I feel the BBH stripping is a MONSTER.

I had full end on my chain last night, I went to raid PL for a bit... so I check my end 800, then Drimus comes along hits me ONCE and chain un-equips and my shoes. <_<

one hit out of a bbh made me naked :S

Stripping should go down a little, I don't want BBH or Blizz gone, it makes everything much more fun. More Builds, more fun.

You have Damage mages, Supporting mages, and Survival mages. Same goes w/ warriors, you have different types of warriors.

I think all spells and items should stay the way it is, but the BBH needs a little change in the stripping %, this isn't dk chains anymore:P and back then... in nem1, a few hits w/ that bbh your wiz hat would go POOF.

agreed. this isnt dk anymore. might as well take my armor off at the beginning vs a BBH war.

Guest elephant

Remove blizz because it does too much damage. Old-School spell selection makes the server more skilled. I have missed all those LS-mages.

I love how everyone is giving their inputs except for the admins...

Haha, you are so correct. It is rare that they put inputs in general sections. And I've like never seen em to put inputs to suggestions sections ;D PWNED

Guest kay0

I love how everyone is giving their inputs except for the admins...

Haha, you are so correct. It is rare that they put inputs in general sections. And I've like never seen em to put inputs to suggestions sections ;D PWNED

once every few years an admin comes into this section. this doesn't look like a good year. :lol: