Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Suggestions Section

we could use one.

suggestions:

longer zerk: like on nemesis 1, its kinda sad atm.

longer paralize: its easy for noobs to chug pots and survive even 3v1 and then run to safe. but it might make for shorter pvps. discuss.

We had one :huh:

where'd it go?

my list

Zerk longer

Kill the Santa Suits

Para longer

Fix PA

get rid of casting bug NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

Nah leave zerk and para the way it is. Fix the party bug and cast bug.

well if you post opposing viewpoints at least give reasons, i gave you reasons, zerking while training lasts no time at all, and if someones running it goes away even faster

Alright i'll give u mine.

Nemesis2 was to be almost exactly like USA, spells and all (zerk 40secs, para 15secs give or take), so why change it?

Firstly, you want zerk to last the same time as Nemesis1, which was almost 2 mins long. There's a reason why zerk is at 59 int, because it's powerful. Now that Dk sets are gone, it's easier to kill warrs, and 45secs is enough.

The debate during Nemesis1 was that 10mag warrs with zerk could keep casting it, without affecting their mana, because it lasted so long. Keeping it at 45secs would make people(warrs) think about adding points to mag, or risk having their mana depleted quickly.

Secondly, para at 15 secs is long enough. I've been paraed ONCE and died to a blizz mage and a warr. Seriously, 15 secs feels like an eternity. Even if you increase the time to 30 secs, a paraed warr can tower up and he'll still survive.

Precedence:

Cast Bug

Party Bug

"Drop bug" Ettin dropped me an Agile Light Axe (are they supposed to drop that O_O)

Increase gold (This is unanimous)

I agree with Ashton.

15 seconds is enought to kill or almost kill a mage (1 lize = almost 1 ek :S ) if it were longer mages would be real free eks. And wars would die easyly too (with goldie armors)

Zerk 40 seconds, you are suposed to raid or train with Mages.

Your CP will be low at circle 6, your mana will be wasted fast if your zerk yourself with your 10mag war allways. That is why you train or raid WITH someone in a low exp server.

And at a server with lvl cap at 140 and exp x1(3) wasnt normal to have a war with 59 Int and 10/25 mag.

NemesisII is not NemesisI, NemesisII will be a real MMORPG(NemesisI was one too, but not at the same scale).

No more solo raiders, no more 1 vs 1, no more wars trainning alone allways...

With low exp and a lvl 140 as max, you will get and expect: Big battles at ML/PL/D2/ND , guild/city Back ups, Mass raids.

what you used to do alone, now you will have to do it with a group.

I see your point but zerk doesnt last long enough!!!!!! :huh:

ok ok about the para I concede but i want zerk to last 1 min...not 2...

2 is too long.

Alright i'll give u mine.

Nemesis2 was to be almost exactly like USA, spells and all (zerk 40secs, para 15secs give or take), so why change it?

Firstly, you want zerk to last the same time as Nemesis1, which was almost 2 mins long. There's a reason why zerk is at 59 int, because it's powerful. Now that Dk sets are gone, it's easier to kill warrs, and 45secs is enough.

The debate during Nemesis1 was that 10mag warrs with zerk could keep casting it, without affecting their mana, because it lasted so long. Keeping it at 45secs would make people(warrs) think about adding points to mag, or risk having their mana depleted quickly.

Secondly, para at 15 secs is long enough. I've been paraed ONCE and died to a blizz mage and a warr. Seriously, 15 secs feels like an eternity. Even if you increase the time to 30 secs, a paraed warr can tower up and he'll still survive.

Precedence:

Cast Bug

Party Bug

"Drop bug" Ettin dropped me an Agile Light Axe (are they supposed to drop that O_O)

Increase gold (This is unanimous)

i agree, with you and zerk does not need to be longer, with lvl. 140 max, there are fewer stat points avaible, also this means more builds not a bunch of 10 mag 59 int 200 str wars.

you want zerk and you want to use it more than once, use a LS or BA, this also gives more of a need for team work 45 sec zerk means no more 4 wars solo hunt you now need a mage or two.

and sadly yes ettins drop light axes always have even on hbUSA.

The zerk time is fine for a 140 server. Read above for some good reasons. :rolleyes:

Para time is fine also. Paralyzed mage=dead mage in most cases. :mellow:

As for the other things:

Cast bug needs to be fixed ASAP! :wacko:

Party bug also needs to be fixed.

But the santa costumes are perfectly fine! :rolleyes: *hugs his EWS mage*

B)

i also suggest trinni gets back her pink gear =D

i must say i totally agree with him on that..

we have to accept he has a point

ppl almost dont recognize me when i m at city

ok new suggestions:

1. mining rocks should rare-drop x stones, m stones, and zems (lower than mithril)

2. using rare monster parts/farming items? like demon meat/heart/leather and unicorn meat/leather you should be able to use alchemy to make rare dyes.

pink dye: unicorn meat, red grapes

gold dye: unicorn leather, ginseng root, gold ore

crimson red dye: demon heart, helhound tongue, tomato

black dye: demon leather, helhound leather, mellon

ivory dye: demon leather, troll claw, mushroom

it makes sense, this would make getting skills more worthwhile and fun. this would also make rare dyes not event-only items while making them quite rare. they can be made more rare by requiring more than one rare ingredient if desired.

Guest kay0

longer zerk (60 secs) - p.s I'm a mage.

get rid of santa costumes, set a raid time. 15-30 mins weekdays, 60 mins weekends.

this is a serious suggestion

im recruiting my friends from other games to the server..and I realize that there are no pics or anything on the website.. ( i know i can link them off of the usa site but *censored* that )

maybe make a gallary section or something on the site

Guest Shinryu

I agree with Ashton.

15 seconds is enought to kill or almost kill a mage (1 lize = almost 1 ek :S ) if it were longer mages would be real free eks. And wars would die easyly too (with goldie armors)

Zerk 40 seconds, you are suposed to raid or train with Mages.

Your CP will be low at circle 6, your mana will be wasted fast if your zerk yourself with your 10mag war allways. That is why you train or raid WITH someone in a low exp server.

And at a server with lvl cap at 140 and exp x1(3) wasnt normal to have a war with 59 Int and 10/25 mag.

NemesisII is not NemesisI, NemesisII will be a real MMORPG(NemesisI was one too, but not at the same scale).

No more solo raiders, no more 1 vs 1, no more wars trainning alone allways...

With low exp and a lvl 140 as max, you will get and expect: Big battles at ML/PL/D2/ND , guild/city Back ups, Mass raids.

what you used to do alone, now you will have to do it with a group.

Elguason said everything. We must forget the play mode of Nemesis1 and adopt a new play mode of Nemesis2, where we have to count with friends and guildmates, for party, hunt, raid. THAT is a Multi-player game.

Warriors are warriors, Mages are mages. One don't live without other.

ok new suggestions:

1. mining rocks should rare-drop x stones, m stones, and zems (lower than mithril)

2. using rare monster parts/farming items? like demon meat/heart/leather and unicorn meat/leather you should be able to use alchemy to make rare dyes.

pink dye: unicorn meat, red grapes

gold dye: unicorn leather, ginseng root, gold ore

crimson red dye: demon heart, helhound tongue, tomato

black dye: demon leather, helhound leather, mellon

ivory dye: demon leather, troll claw, mushroom

it makes sense, this would make getting skills more worthwhile and fun. this would also make rare dyes not event-only items while making them quite rare. they can be made more rare by requiring more than one rare ingredient if desired.

I like this idea, but if the GM's decide to do this or something similar, make more ingredients necessary. Even with those, peple will be all over them in a few weeks. :huh:

yeah right, whose hunting demons and unicorns enough to get parts let alone mass parts for dye? people will have to train farming too. another way to do it would be to make demon leather (or insert rare part here) necessary for ALL dyes. this way if you get 1 you have to choose the color carefully.

Guest Shinryu

FORGET Nemesis1

LIVE Nemesis2 the WAY it is <_<

btw...good idea of making dyes.

IT is a good idea but it wont happen here... farjat is a purist...he wont add something like that i dont THINK...i could be wrong but...

as time goes on there will be ways players can win some dyes. But it is going to be very hard to get a rare dye...youre going to have to earn it most likely in a PVP situation.