Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Week #4 Scavenger Hunt!

fue man no le dan ni 5 de pelota al server. El unico update que pusieron fue el del sistema para vender items. Cayeron en el mismo nivel que el olympia, me fui a jugar el fruta argentino.

How much time have auto summon event and how much ppl play this kind of event ?? Sry but i here 2 years playng since that system its on and i can tell you that dont work never in both citys and different hours.

I know you are very bussy but you cant say me "im wasting time here " when the server is going down day by day. How much time i loose doing a stupid hunt for nothing? it was as if were laughing in my face .

I will keep my eye on forum cuz play atm its the worst i can do.

There is a fixed summon event every wednesday, look in the calendar for more info. Other summon events are scheduled at random by GMs.

Wasting time on hunting... Read my suggestion please: http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34850

i wrote a PM to Jing on facebook, hope he comes asap :) regards

So Jing GM where are you? 1 month and still waiting you ...

offtopic:

ontopic: Hope he comes soon even though next thing you know you are powning me with ms20hp56 :P

i think jing gm, dragon gm and farjat gm are in afganistan or something, we loose some gms time to new gms :;P

Edited by whiteangel

and me??? haha...dragon didnt even logged as much hours as i did when i was GM here, with much luck he logged 1-2 hours SOME TIMES while i logged 6-8 hours EVERYDAY not counting helping at forums as mod and resolving alot of tickets lol...

and me??? haha...dragon didnt even logged as much hours as i did when i was GM here, with much luck he logged 1-2 hours SOME TIMES while i logged 6-8 hours EVERYDAY not counting helping at forums as mod and resolving alot of tickets lol...

I'm not taking part in conversation to who should be GM, but to be honest Dragon[GM] has been most useless GM so far, I have seen him _ONCE_ in game. Only thing Dragon[GM] ever did was moving Argenlandia to elvine, balancing server with moving 65% of another town to another, yup - great idea. Yeah, he didn't do the transfer, but don't tell me he didn't play huge role in it.

Nemesis could really benefit from GM who actually plays the servers.

I'm not taking part in conversation to who should be GM, but to be honest Dragon[GM] has been most useless GM so far, I have seen him _ONCE_ in game. Only thing Dragon[GM] ever did was moving Argenlandia to elvine, balancing server with moving 65% of another town to another, yup - great idea. Yeah, he didn't do the transfer, but don't tell me he didn't play huge role in it.

Dragon GM has been not active, useless is not the word that should be used.

But he did set a pvp tournament once with reward of ogre rings as far as I can remember,

sadly it was like 5 ares vs 15 elvines that day, it was fun, something no other GM has done up to date.

we all play'd huge roles in that decission, its not just Dragon or Argenlandia guildmaster who just were the ppl who had to say Yes its the admins who actually agree and all that, ppl at the forums discussing alot of matters for the well being of the server and mostly the ppl who complains from time to time coz of unbalance or any kind of sh1t (which is normal, wether from Elv or Ares towns) we discuss everything and YES a GM who actually PLAYS the server would be awesome. Dragon is just not present at the moment

Dragon GM has been not active, useless is not the word that should be used.

But he did set a pvp tournament once with reward of ogre rings as far as I can remember,

sadly it was like 5 ares vs 15 elvines that day, it was fun, something no other GM has done up to date.

at the times of my GMing i did some personal events like "Find the GM" in X map coords, some summons events and random help, i re-actived the Good-Behaviour Nemesis Program (a hidden section of the forum) which i myself rewarded players for good deeds and actions inside game like helping a n00b, giving directions or just for being nice (which KeNZo would get 1st prize on the matter nowadays ^_^), those actions took time from me and gave support to newcomers to STILL PLAY the game making them feel that theres someone watching from above for their security and helping them in any concern they may have.

Would be nice having another active TRUSTFUL person to take the hard role that is being a Game Master to deal with players nicely, seriously and most important being NEUTRAL (as a real-life judge) but also being able to take part if someone breaks a rule which IN MY opinion should be like this:

1st rulebreak: warning (whisper, or if needed, general chat warning)

2nd rulebreak: low punishments (mutes, locking to Jail for X seconds)

3rd rulebreak: medium punishment (ban of 1 to 3 days)

4th rulebreak: high punishment (1 month ban)

5th rulebreak: ban 2040

being BAN a 100% sad and avoidable word for the GM and the measure only needs to be taken in a really serious matter. (even day-bans)

edit: i use caps alot but im not yelling :P sry for misunderstanding :)

Edited by alkaholik

Make an event please!!!!!!! HBNEMESIS SO BORING RIGHT NOW!

Only fun when GM is on and GM is never on!!!!

esta bueno porque uno lo tiene que crear y el otro nos tiene que dar el premio xD.... me parece que estos son recien los primeros 3 meses!!

Edited by whiteangel

Pero porque argentina cuando Ecuador es el que va a ganar !!

Fijate que desdicha e ironia un gm dice que no puede intervenir en el evento de otro peroooo vino un gm y pufff se cambiaron los premios asi de la nada, sujeto A y B estan Inactivos por mas de 3 meses ! Camilo te apuesto mi wand a que para en mayo en mi cumple quiza esta.