Sign in to follow this  
YUCK

Gm's How Hard Or Hardly Working Are You On Server

I want to know.

Curious as of future plans.

Keep me updated. When I joined I saw hallo event and to myself I said sweet, even though I never played in the map.

My main concern is that, while looking at previous post threads on some neat suggestions all I really see you guys say is " Can you implement on that!? " " wow nice, tell me more! " " zomg let me read more " " omgz more on that "

Now I'm not attacking any of you in particular.. I'd just like to know whats up.

Edited by YUCK

._.

Dunt b mad el google tranlastor will help you understand.

Short-Term Future (aka next month) we'll see christmas getting closer and closer, you can expect the x-mas workshop to open up again for you to obtain Santa's Cape, a nice red cape with a white trim all around the edges of the cape.

Long-Term (aka when it's ready) you have voted for PvP Update, I've spoken a lot about pvp tournaments in the past and how they would function. Along with that a brief intro to them is written in the topic that holds the voting for the next big update.

Keywords that tie into this: PvP Tournaments, Structured PvP, Guild vs Guild Big-*censored* Tournaments

What's after Long-Term is anything what the community prefers, as the PvE update almost tie with the PvP update, you can expect that coming up afterwards. Although certain aspects of that update are less impacting on the code structure and can be developed much faster as their base systems are already in place, it still is a big update as there is a lot of content to be added rather than code.

Keywords that tie into this: Dynamic World Quests, Global Scavenger Hunts, The Golden Dragon, The Dragon's Lair

After, after that you can expect anything, dig into the nemesis 2 archive forum, mainly around my posts on update notes/patches or in the suggestions forum there I reply posts of others. In there is a very rich amount of posts that talk about numerous aspects of the game in many different ways we could improve it to make the feel and play a lot more fun.

To give some brief keywords of these: Guild Expansion 2 (Banners, Halls, Abilities, ...), Godly and Dark Heroes, Ranked Enemies (Seen partially in Halloqueen, but return in a more quest-like form), Manufacturing DK Sets (Includes new Ore and Ingot along with a new map), Skinning Skill (Skin body parts off corpses), Salvaging & Gems (Salvage stats out of armors into gems, combine gems for better stats, embed gems back into armor pieces), loads and loads more...

Oh the skinning part sounds oh so yucky.. cant wait to skin gloryholes skin off and use it as lotion for fapping.

These all sound good srs.

Oh the skinning part sounds oh so yucky.. cant wait to skin gloryholes skin off and use it as lotion for fapping.

lol dude... that's grose! But mainly skinning will find its use in Alchemy, which on its own will see new potions and things to create appear when other updates come along. You can expect more body parts in the future which'll allow more potions and certain potions and Alchemy combinations are required for the salvaging/gemming as well. So from that point of view, skinning is VERY welcome to take off unicorn and demon parts... but also in the future barlog, frost, ice-golem, beholder, gargoyle, hellclaw, tigerworm, and many more parts...

Especially when it comes down to Burning, Wounding and Stunning/Shocking effects being added as side-conditions of spells... Then potions become important to have in order to quickly heal your status.

We'll also see other statuses such as Corruption, Cripple, Blinding, Torment, Weakness, Vulnerability. And we'll see more improvements towards Poison and Confusion/Illusion effects.

I know you're in love with me. But I'm taken. I'm more than happy to teach you how to play tho, if you can ever stay on screen once your Pfm runs out

I know you're in love with me. But I'm taken. I'm more than happy to teach you how to play tho, if you can ever stay on screen once your Pfm runs out

Lets have a 1 on 1 later on today so you can teach me all about how to play. Unless you're busy catching it deep inside your gloryhole.

Nice, White. By the way, ive seeing players numbers increasing in server and GMs more focused in making it better.

What about those hq monster in game? I thought it would be refreshing for the gameplay. You thought about it?

Thanks for the hard work you guys passing thru to get back players.

Lets have a 1 on 1 later on today so you can teach me all about how to play. Unless you're busy catching it deep inside your gloryhole.

1v1 means anything. Specially in a game focused around group pvp

1v1 means anything. Specially in a game focused around group pvp

Kinda hard to have group pvp when theres no group.

Slolrav

Kinda hard to have group pvp when theres no group.

Lol I love this guy, srs

Man I hear you on the feeling of the server being dead, its not dead, its dusty.

You just cant see through it at times.. but lately there have been mass fights that made you wish you werent Elvine srs.

Players have been gathering to fight

!and its bEENn good.

How will you skin an ice golem ? o.O ;D

Very carefully.

Take the *censored*ing skinning AXE and chop it into small ice cubes :D We can get IG Head, IG Hand, IG Heart (a frozen block xD)... could go more miniscule and get IG finger, IG ear, IG nose :D

True, numbers have being showing more players are coming back to play or starting nem3.

Today there was 82 online. Has been long time i dont see this number.

As somebody said in other topic, we MUST ANNOUNCE IT BETTER!

Send email to players database about invu removal and some other changes you guys done. We can gather back numbers.

Thank You