Sign in to follow this  
ulez

I Saw Something Very Sad Today

Here is a list of the Aresdens who stayed to kill skeletons in d3 while blacksmith tp is boxed by elvs (Pwnagedo and Marten joined fight)

YXZC4J7.jpg

xih2sCZ.jpg

Vicioso and Cuthbert were the two reallllllly trying to convince the team to stay and level, so glad to have you on ares! This is sad behavior. Blacksmith tp boxed, noobs dying left and right, elvs getting eks... these nerds just want to quest! play runescape then!

Edited by ulez

Runescape rox you noob! You should write a story, or tell your friends in school/work or whatever you go about it, couse it's looks like this helbreath eks are much more important than your life. (or just you were acting like)

Runescape rox you noob! You should write a story, or tell your friends in school/work or whatever you go about it, couse it's looks like this helbreath eks are much more important than your life. (or just you were acting like)

go play runescape rando

the things people feel are relevant to post about are just so funny

sounds like a great topic for a novel, top seller probably

Sure, I like eks too, but I'll go hunt them whenever I wanna, no need to yell "omg omg noob go on now, or I'll post screen on forum. GO ON FU*ING PUSSIES" etc. Like I care if someone is acting like a child.

Sure, I like eks too, but I'll go hunt them whenever I wanna, no need to yell "omg omg noob go on now, or I'll post screen on forum. GO ON FU*ING PUSSIES" etc. Like I care if someone is acting like a child.

runescape lover calling me a child; i've heard it all.

How about you post here screens how you called ppl in team chat in d2, and then everyone could decide how did you act like. Just let play other the way they wanna. And btw you are so blind that you coudnt see that just before your stupid screaming and finishing d4 quest I went to ares/ml and killed some elvs (even gave back MaynarD his zem at rml from ek he made in ares), and met you crim near bs tp. but you still wanna write stupid stories here.

How about you post here screens how you called ppl in team chat in d2, and then everyone could decide how did you act like. Just let play other the way they wanna. And btw you are so blind that you coudnt see that just before your stupid screaming and finishing d4 quest I went to ares/ml and killed some elvs (even gave back MaynarD his zem at rml from ek he made in ares), and met you crim near bs tp. but you still wanna write stupid stories here.

Don't lose sleep over it, you've a full monopoly on stupid stories around here.

I agree, the most fun part is the pvp . Invul really taking alot of the fun , atleast for me

I agree invulnerability is less than favorable. And the reason I posted this was because our blacksmith tp was boxed, it's not like I was asking people to come to icebound or something.

Edited by ulez

the fix for this will be applied near weekend.

for lame tp box? YES THANKS

it would be superb to remove all eks done this way, but maybe its too much to ask.