Sign in to follow this  
Metz

Be A Man Fajrat And Don't Say Bullshit About Me.

Stop lying really. I can take the ban on my arms without any doubt.

I'll just show you my post to White a day ago. Now check ur logs and tell me WHEN I LOGGED that character. I think i didn't log it even once, if I did it was at the beggining when I created it.

Hello,

I was banned for as I said in ticket:

"I really have no idea what I did wrong. I just said "I have no idea why spanish/arg ppl are mad right now, when fajrat was talkin about 'polish' in global, they were laughing about. -> just commented the situation about White talking about "spanish ppl".

It was at summon event when EnjoyLife started the fight about "polish" and fajrat commented it, but it wasn't offensive. "

I don't have so much time to play right now, so I don't care much about ban itself. But I heard some romours that I was banned for flooding and blaming from character with unreadable simbols. It's not true, I logged this character just ONCE, when I created it to check if its normal thing on this server (I saw the guy with such shitty nickname) and never logged again. I NEVER wrote a thing from this character. Noone knew about this character and I have no idea if it was you or fajrat saying that bullshit, but be serious guys if you want to earn money, because helbreath community nowadays is too small for such a thing.

If these romours aren't true (which isn't possible at all cause noone know that i got such chara on my account) then just say what farjat did at my ticket. :P

Thanks and bye.

3 STUPID COMPLAINERS WHICH LOGGED NOOB CHARACTERS WITH SYMBOLS ON NAMES JUST TU CURSE THE STAFF WAS BANNED.

They rushed our chats and our facebook

Now they are crying for unban.

Let everyone know the truth. They made that characters after getting BAN FOR NO REASON. Kradoks was perm muted by White for asking for balance, Czarodziej was perm banned for the same reason. So don't tell us you banned bad people who was cursing admins.

Hello guys

I just want to throw in my two cents.

HB Nemesis has always had a large number of polish players. They have always been threated with respect . If one of your polish friends did something and got a mute and then created a weird name char to start spamming. This is not related to their ethnicity , but more likely to their stupidity.

I invite you to go ahead and read the rules of the server , specially 7, 12, 13.

If one polish does something stupid that deservers a ban he will get banned. However it has nothing to do with the country where they come from or the language he speaks. It will be based on the stupid decisions he made

Edited by Moha

The beauty of Helbreath... the only MMO where this kind of stuff happen all the time, in all servers and doest´n change no matter how old is it or how old are the players....

Problem about Metz is fact that noone from polish community would ever believe he would create any account to insult Team. In Helbreath community You build Yours nick and opinion about it for years. Metz might still be a newbie in pvp, but it is not possible that he has done such thing that farjat says, its like 2+2 = 4.

It is hard to say, but polish community, not only from different guilds, but also from different towns, feels haunted with weird and hard to justify actions. Do not get me wrong: we dont say 'farjat is racist and harrass polish players'. But it is highy possible that we could have such a feeling. But GM Team has reliable arguments, that could proof what farjat says: logs.

It is hard to discuss with logs, could we see them?

Why is it so important for us? Because we are talking about 1/3 of server's population, and actually, in our opinion Metz's version is more reliable ( he was on a guild hunt, with not only our guildmates, 14 players witnessed when he was banned 30 sec after he wrote that 1 sentence on global chat ).

Kind regards,

Blady

I was in dragonia with jestem and noticed the ban... dunno how he could have been on mr symbols and metz at same time...

I think a temporary ban should be in place not perma ban due to the early stages of the server.

I'd rather have more players to fight with.

Problem about Metz is fact that noone from polish community would ever believe he would create any account to insult Team. In Helbreath community You build Yours nick and opinion about it for years. Metz might still be a newbie in pvp, but it is not possible that he has done such thing that farjat says, its like 2+2 = 4.

It is hard to say, but polish community, not only from different guilds, but also from different towns, feels haunted with weird and hard to justify actions. Do not get me wrong: we dont say 'farjat is racist and harrass polish players'. But it is highy possible that we could have such a feeling. But GM Team has reliable arguments, that could proof what farjat says: logs.

It is hard to discuss with logs, could we see them?

Why is it so important for us? Because we are talking about 1/3 of server's population, and actually, in our opinion Metz's version is more reliable ( he was on a guild hunt, with not only our guildmates, 14 players witnessed when he was banned 30 sec after he wrote that 1 sentence on global chat ).

Kind regards,

Blady

Metz is unbanned.

He got a strange symbol char on his acc and he got the "cursing ban packet" by accident. Sorry.

pd: CLient shouldnt allow to make symbol name on chars. this was by a bug which we patched yesterday.

Cool . once again it has been proven that problems can and will get solved . sometimes confusion happen but staff will clear it out

We are more then impressed. Thx farjat.

I still dont understand why u guys think its about being poland.

I want to clarify something here:

I got some advice like "unban polands or we kill server"

Metz wasnt unbanned because this. I understand he wasnt part of this.

Actually the one who sayed this and shooted our login ports CAN STILL SUCK ME.

They will never defeat nemesis.

Specially because shooting a game port bother more to players than to admins. That can tell u how bad a server from them can be.

And again...

They try destroy CAUSE THEY DUNNO HOW TO BUILD.

Well, polish people have always felt persecuted for some reason. Not trying to be offensive, at all. But over the years ive witnessed this behaviour countless times.

Well, polish people have always felt persecuted for some reason. Not trying to be offensive, at all. But over the years ive witnessed this behaviour countless times.

that shit is like the black card " you try to arrest me because im black" no dude, its because u stole the purse of that old woman

that shit is like the black card " you try to arrest me because im black" no dude, its because u stole the purse of that old woman

Exactly. Or extremely religious people that accuse non believers of persecuting them..