Sign in to follow this  
RUTH

06/09/13 Sade Aresden 150 Vs 30 Elvs...

Well the picture says all... ML. ARES. ELVINE same picture.. I think we need to balance back the server...

5ta4.jpg

RUTH thats just a pic of a whole LVL 3 Guild all together lol... aint unbalanced...

You're just in the wrong timezone maybe? :)

wrong timezone... you canged then wrong timezone guild.. Respekt same timezone I play..

Alka with consideration, ask who played yesterday what opinion they have (reference last Sade) about and make conclusion, no ofence. Maybe at this timezone more aresden on, who knows I dont have the stadistics, but its was ownage with no chance to nothing only to bite the dust on any map.

IDk I tried to play yesterday on Thursday to train. I live in USA eastern timezone, and I could not find 1 single place to hunt, seemed aresdens over ran elvines. Toh3 DE pits, both had 5-8 aresdens in them, garden heaily raided, town same, D2 pits (cycs elv and ares side both had aresdens, crays had aresdens) ML elv side ogres and WWs both had aresdens. There are not many elvine on as there are aresden and I had already expressed my opinion about moving repect to aresden. You move the only active elv hunting guild to ares, and we are seeing signs of this inbalance everyday. Thursday being a raid day basically effeciently made thursday - sun days that goldies will not log, or just afk in WH. Again, told you guys to leave the towns alone, and you have messed it up.

What needs to be done, is move another American guild or EST timezoned guild to elvine. During the day in America, we cannot hunt because there are waaaay more aresden on during our timezone then elvs. Thursday being a raid day also made this server look more tailored to max level players when in all actuality we are trying to max our chars as well, not all of us are no lifers who can sit in fron of their PC for 10 hrs straight. 3 days only a week for a safe place to hunt without raids is uncalled for. For the time being raid days should only be friday-sunday or maybe even permenately because new players could be detoured from coming here if they are just gunna get smahed by 180s constantly 4 days a week.

Infamous figured that instead of aresden this time we would go elv because every server we have played on its always been Americans in ares and foreigners in elvine. We figured some of the other english speaking players would have taken this into consideration as well, but they are just sticking to their kind and didnt follow our lead, so now Infamous is the only American guild in elvine and because of that we cannot train anywhere town/ML/D2/TOH at all cause we are completely outnumbered during our timezone.

Edited by 213

wrong timezone... you canged then wrong timezone guild.. Respekt same timezone I play..

Alka with consideration, ask who played yesterday what opinion they have (reference last Sade) about and make conclusion, no ofence. Maybe at this timezone more aresden on, who knows I dont have the stadistics, but its was ownage with no chance to nothing only to bite the dust on any map.

Yep, thats how smaller guilds / single player feels in aresden when most of players are online.

well at european time elvs over run aresden, we were going to change the name of the city to elvine 2 :P; pl, ml, ib, d2, ares garden all of them are elvine lvl pits at that hour.

well at european time elvs over run aresden, we were going to change the name of the city to elvine 2 :P; pl, ml, ib, d2, ares garden all of them are elvine lvl pits at that hour.

So maybe instead move respekt you need to move a European guild?

the rebalance moving guilds needs more time to check at what hours people play, how good they are etc...

at the heldenian most of ares and most of elvines were online... more elvines On than ares, but ares were more organiced... still elvine won easy, not as easy as usual, but easy.

both citys needs people from all the nations... if all arg goes to one side and all polacs go to the other, they will almost never fight one vs the other because of the time diference (well, args would win almost all the fights if they fight :P).... same with asian people

the rebalance moving guilds needs more time to check at what hours people play, how good they are etc...

at the heldenian most of ares and most of elvines were online... more elvines On than ares, but ares were more organiced... still elvine won easy, not as easy as usual, but easy.

both citys needs people from all the nations... if all arg goes to one side and all polacs go to the other, they will almost never fight one vs the other because of the time diference (well, args would win almost all the fights if they fight :P).... same with asian people

Completely agree, we need more people in elv who playing closer to the EST timezone.

no one will be happy unless there side is winning, people will always complain about server being unbalanced. Elvine won last held, ares won last sade..... wtf more can you ask for. Not ever sade/held/ fight will be even, get over it.

Edited by Stang

We are not talking about stupid crusades, helds, or w/e. We are talking about pits being monopolized by aresden 9/10 times a day and not having the players to back up fighting them out of our pits. As I stated, for the past 3 days I have tried to hunt in ALL elv side pits, TOH, D2 and all are over run by aresdens. Not balancing players during normal playing Hrsthat adhere to hunting times, will effectively land more itmes into 1 town then the other then effectively make the towns even more unbalanced.

We are not talking about stupid crusades, helds, or w/e.

You sure? thats what the title and original post are talkign about.

Edited by Stang

Thats weird, thats what the title and original post is talkign about.

Do people not get punished for posting off topic on forums or trolling? Ok so talk about helds crusades, you can never scehdule these to be perfect on ANY server and we can all agree on that. the main ISSUE I see is hunting being effected by town imbalance and timezone difference, do you not agree? And for a staff member to get on here and tell a player "he's in the wrong timezone" in un staff like and should have no even been said. It isnt the players job to make sure the server is balanced for timezones, its the staffs problem. And discrediting a player by saying he is in the wrong timezone is unprofessional.

Edited by 213

no one will be happy unless there side is winning, people will always complain about server being unbalanced. Elvine won last held, ares won last sade..... wtf more can you ask for. Not ever sade/held/ fight will be even, get over it.

for sure u are aresden and you comfortable without elvs attacking ur pits..

You sure? thats what the title and original post are talkign about.

The idea with this screen was showing the difference between elvine side and aresden, no mater if its sade or whatever was the event.

Before Rezspect was moved farjat said server was balanced 70% to 30% in elvine favor, and possibly even higher in favor of elvine. I dont think that moving( at the time a 25 man guild) swung that number into aresdens favor let alone making aresden numbers alot higher than elvine.

RUTH thats just a pic of a whole LVL 3 Guild all together lol... aint unbalanced...

You're just in the wrong timezone maybe? :)

Discrediting a players claim by saying he is in the wrong timezone is unprofessional. Smily or not :)

As I stated above It isnt the players job to balance towns and make hunting fair for all. During the day, elvine are basically either AFK because of thur-sun raid times or being demolished trying to train. Do you not see the bigger picture here? Nobody will want to start playing here after a month or more has gone by because the server wont be built to ensure new players can thrive. Or is nemesis 3 only built to be a money racket like all these recent servers?

Edited by 213

I think its funny that the post below this one is saying PL is full of elvine and that they need aresden...... sounds like yall need 2 convince your massive amounts of PL raiders to lvl up.

I think its funny that the post below this one is saying PL is full of elvine and that they need aresden...... sounds like yall need 2 convince your massive amounts of PL raiders to lvl up.

yes, sad but true.. who will fight against 180 aresden, pl players? rofl.