Sign in to follow this  
tomas

Can We Get Some Info?

personally, i think crusades and heldaniens should be held once a week, each, at max. it makes it so much more worth to win them for bonus drop rates yadda yadda...

once a week=> only people from america can play that sade, or if its in european time, only europeans can play that sade...

that is why there are 3 a week, so every1 can have a chance to play at least 1 /week.

i thisn we should have a few sades. its ok.

And we have 2 heldenians on different timezone so all can play. but i personally think that we should only have 1 sunday's heldenian only..

heldenians are a diferent story, since they actually affect to the game once they are over (drop, expensive items, etc)

also i think that there should not be sades in the first 3 weeks of the open server, and no heldenians in the first 2-3 months; to let prople build a decent character, and get at least 2-3 serious guilds on each side

fechas porfaaa1

We have the plan to put off nemesis 2 on sunday 14 and make the beta opened during that week (14-21)

como que ya las han dado...

del beta solamente? fechaS, 2 o mas?

Beta RELEASE gonna take place in mid/end of JULY

Official RELEASE gonna take place at the end of AUGUST

i actually like the idea of no crusade/heldenian for the first few weeks/few months respectively. i think it gives players an "end point" where they need to build their guilds/chars.

For Heldenians and Crusades we'll introduce a new system of time tables to please everyone. If sufficient time is left during the beta i'll develop a new time system for them so a single heldenian or crusade can rotate in hours on the same day of the week.

e.g. helds on sunday would be at 2 PM, add a rotation of 6 hours with the new system, and first week it would be 2 PM, the week after +6h at 8 PM, the week after +6h at 2 AM, the week after +6h at 8 AM. So after 4 weeks the schedule has fully rotated the clock in this case, with that rotation everyone should have atleast 2 chances to join in a crusade or heldenian.

Another way of rotation would be rather fixed time stamps for a same day switching every other week, like we could schedule the held of wednesday at sunday also, and first week it would be 2 PM, second week would be 8.30 AM, third week back at 2 PM, etc etc... this way there's also rotation, but on a shorter schedule and fixed time stamps rather than an evenly spread difference.

For max lvl & stats: those will be the same throughout the beta (180 with 200 stats) and will stay like that in release also.

Exp and drop rates will be initially the same in the beta, but are to be fine-tuned during the beta. Certain drops will be decreased in rates as we'll see massive groups massively hunting them. There is one beta phase specifically made to adjust all those rates and settle them for release. Community input is important when given with the right explenation and reasoning.

What is the drop rate / xp rate gonna be? Same as neme 2?

I understand why to choose a real low drop / xp rate, but man I'm tired of hours of grinding for a tiny chance of getting something. Hope you increase the rate just a bit.

And the lvl is 180 again?

Deberian estar en un termino medio el drop y la exp, ni muy bajo ni muy alto.

la exp. va a ser igual a la de nemesis 2. pero sin barracas fast.

Elgold va a estar mas bajo.

Y los drops van a ser parecidos, con algunos ajustes puntuales.

Exp will e like nemesis 2, but without fast barracks.

Gold drop will be lowered to balance.

And drops will be kinda same, with a few adjustments.

any idea how to disable hardware acceleration on win 8? i'm functioning on like 20 fps -.-

Run in compatibility mode lor.

how to do? teach leh. i very jialat with all these stuffs one