Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

What Kind Of Quests Do You Like To See In Nemesis?

Hi there nemesis players!

You have prolly already heard that the new quest system is about to be released.

we anticipate to add a lot of quests for you to complete within the first few days and weeks of the release.

so why not start early already?

what kind of quests do you want to see in nemesis?

Go crazy, almost anything is possible in the new system!

Huge chain quests, need to kill this and then that and then all those :D

and

Storyline quests, sounds kinda stupid, but i would like to see some quest based on the story of helbreath and such. ( like save the elv princess/ ares hero, or stop abbadon from reviving etc.). just some quest that go tto do with the story, i like quest/missions like these.

Huge chain quests, need to kill this and then that and then all those :D

and

Storyline quests, sounds kinda stupid, but i would like to see some quest based on the story of helbreath and such. ( like save the elv princess/ ares hero, or stop abbadon from reviving etc.). just some quest that go tto do with the story, i like quest/missions like these.

+1

Like other games, that have some huge quest idk like wow ragnarok etc.. and we you end those quest you can win some crappy things, like spah ring things like that.

collect 200 part of mobs random

500 of WW

500 of ogre

guild party quest ,

kill in inf A or B 4 members 150 random monsters

resist 1 hour on enemy town in raid day :P (protect VIP )

dunno something like that

Eking quest system to teach new players basics of EKing.

e.g. make a weak twin mage and/or war, and have new players attack them like a real fight.

Kind of like in a shooter where they tell you to move right joy stick to look around and then move the left joystick to move etc but with a twin in a map, walking around and then an local announcement to player to para the twin , after that tell player to pfa twin etc following a basic and very simple action list of of how to attack a mage hunting or a war hunting .

I think it can be made simply and also would help guide some new players in how to play against people and not just monsters.

:D lugiore :D