Sign in to follow this  
itachi

Ancient Barbarian Hammer +1

D10+2 (5~32) Normal BBH

3D12+3 (6~39) ABBH+1

Thats just normal hits :)

U wrong dragon scammer

ABBH+1 is 7~40 dmg

it suffer from low s-m hit% and its dice only slightly better than abh for 20 more str.

in normal hit you will see a difference (up to 6 dmg higher including str bonus), but in crits or zerk hit you will see very little advantage.

if hitting % wasn't so low on bbh it would be great for breaking armor, but if you have any dex there is good chance you can dodge the hits.

chance to do up to 10 more max dmg than abh max dmg. on average you will see 3-4 more dmg. (lower hit benefit less from str bonus)

but again like i said; for the extra 20 str and no hp on weapon, the only use would be for max dex fh+high md.

i'd take a good hp(35+) abh over it.

Ancient Barbarian Hammer hp28 +1. LoL, jun, u kinda crazy, dontcha?

ABBH hits much more than abh ns. Who posses a ABH know what im talking about. ABBH hits harder than KA, for example. Also, it has increased armor brake %.

it will crit harder. but it will hit alot less often.

just face a normal bbh warrior to see what i mean. they might do good dmg but they rarely hit you.

only for crits (bbh benefit from critting hp) or with full hero+md will you see some good hitting.

they are prime target for me because i know they will barely hit me at all and they will stand there and take my hits because they look small, but they quickly rack up to be considerable dmg over time.

Yes, I feel that ABH has a much better HP than BBH, dmg is more consistent compared to BBH.

However BBH just has bigger crits (if they hit).