Sign in to follow this  
Bloodhound

Training Shield.

Been training shield on chars i dont usually use and it takes forever dammit!

(I made these chars before barracks was 180 so didnt hav luxury of training there so am at ants.)

Basically I think it would be a good idea to hav a training shield with very high endurance and lower defence to make the hole process quicker. (It sucks being afk but having to come back to change shield all the time. Plus the amount of shields you need to use is ridiculous. :/)

Obviously it'd have to be useless for pvp/pvm situations, so perhaps could make it only useable in barracks and farm if possible?

idk if anyone agrees with me or if any1 has any suggestions for me to make training shield quicker, but I thought I'd put it out there anyways! :P

Thanks for reading!

well, all my chars has 100% shield, and its easy to get em ... u just need to b smart like me ...

1st step: make ur char lvl 178 or wateva ( dun make it 180 )

2nd: put 50 dex ( DUN PUT MORE THAN 50 )

3rd: go to dummy lvl2 and have fun, in 4/5 hours u ll get 100%

easy like that. :)

i always try and have 2 clients going at once when iam doing skills, 1 for the char. getting skilled and 1 for hunting while he is skilling.

idk if anyone agrees with me or if any1 has any suggestions for me to make training shield quicker, but I thought I'd put it out there anyways! :P

I don't need to suggest, I only need to make it lol.

Wait, I already made it... Next version shield training speed will be faster !

well, all my chars has 100% shield, and its easy to get em ... u just need to b smart like me ...

1st step: make ur char lvl 178 or wateva ( dun make it 180 )

2nd: put 50 dex ( DUN PUT MORE THAN 50 )

3rd: go to dummy lvl2 and have fun, in 4/5 hours u ll get 100%

easy like that. :)

impossible.

I don't need to suggest, I only need to make it lol.

Wait, I already made it... Next version shield training speed will be faster !

mr white, thats lame imo ... we ( old players ) waste many days ( with u are not smart like me to get it on dummies ) to get shield skills, and in the next version would b faster?

:/ plz, change ur mind!

at neme arg i got fh war with 54% shield

hera at int i got with 75-80%

i think davinci/djhones never got to 100% shield via skilling

either be patient or deal with it lol

... we ( old players ) waste many days to get shield skills,

yes, i agrree with macon, we spent a long time doing our skills, and our reward for doing it. is getting 100%. next people will start complain that it is hard to get 100% manu or alk. and that should be reduced too.

P.s.

iam not an old player, iam just old... i only been playing for around 2.5 years

... we ( old players ) waste many days to get shield skills,

yes, i agrree with macon, we spent a long time doing our skills, and our reward for doing it. is getting 100%. next people will start complain that it is hard to get 100% manu or alk. and that should be reduced too.

P.s.

iam not an old player, iam just old... i only been playing for around 2.5 years

skills such as manu, alchemy etc are complained about because the effort vs the reward is too low, 100% to manu knight armor is just not worth it to some people... Farming a ginseng but can't do shit with it sux... fishing that gold carp without being able to use it is pointless... making a demon potion that can be used once upon a time for a demon which spawns for a short period takes too long to obtain the ingredients... people underestimate the value or don't consider effort vs value to be equal. In some cases I completely agree, but increasing the training speed/decreasing the "hardness" of the skill isn't a good solution to the problem. The real problem is effort vs value, so we must increase the value to make it worth the effort, such as adding manu'able DK sets or stronger & better alchemy pots that use fish and farming materials to be made.