Sign in to follow this  
alkaholik

Unbalance In Aresden

Ok im here coz we need support of new players joining Aresden, the unbalance makes the game boring for Aresdens, and Elvines doesnt think about "having fun" they just want to winwinwin, if anyone reads this we will hopefully help them joining our guild, with lesser items, tips or anything they need

Regards, an old Helbreath player.

PM me for more info.

that situation have to change Aresden only win 3 times the crusade in this year and always was for the same reason no ppl and elvine have mass ppl on. i have a new Guild i gonna try to get more lvl in "Gears of Wars and help new ppl (no spy) for make better this game

Look, there were a new group of active players that already had knowlege about the game and was playing in elvine side. I beleive everybody knew them, they were polish.

They recently quit the server, mostly because of town unbalance. They had ask for GMs if they could be town transfered to ares (without donation charge), for balance propose, and atleast they told me that the answer was negative from GMs and for that reason they quit nemesis and moved to their old server. I was told as well that if they could be transfered to aresden side they would come back to play.

Maybe GM staff could try to adopt this policy of moving some elvines to aresden side without charge. Also, increase the price for town transfer from aresden to elvine. Maybe close the elvine portal for new character during couple months and wait untill aresden side grow enought.

@gorefest: We've indeed receives such request from a newly playing polish guild who want to get their entire guild transfered from Elvine to Aresden. We've replied their ticket with an open answer and are still discussing their transfer in the staff room. Yet they seem to take the answer as "negative" or assume the long waiting is "negative". Things take time to discuss in a staff with people who have jobs or go to college, we're not here 24/7.

As we've always mentioned in the past, We usually dont like to move people from towns. actually we charge for it because we dont like it.

Yet I've seen that the towns are outnumbered, as always, but understand this server already has like 5 years uptime already and balance have switched from one side to another A LOT of times already without us (the staff) messing with it.

Besides, transfering a guild free of charge will obviously cause dissatisfaction at those players who did donate for their transfer.

don't worry guys i'm back now. ares is safe.

but unfortunately i am wearing armor for the time being because is quite hard fighting =/

Bumperudos.

@white: dont do it. Helbreath is always a game of timezones. In the early A.M. (server time) there are mass elv and few ares. Its the opposite later in the evening. ppl come and go and leave and return. Switching a few ppl or a guild to the other side wont help things in the long run.

Besides its just about moving some items and making some maj for the dks( with the new pits thats easy to do.... its not like b4 you had to grind cyc pits all over or stay ages in garden with a mage)

@gorefest: We've indeed receives such request from a newly playing polish guild who want to get their entire guild transfered from Elvine to Aresden. We've replied their ticket with an open answer and are still discussing their transfer in the staff room. Yet they seem to take the answer as "negative" or assume the long waiting is "negative". Things take time to discuss in a staff with people who have jobs or go to college, we're not here 24/7.

As we've always mentioned in the past, We usually dont like to move people from towns. actually we charge for it because we dont like it.

Yet I've seen that the towns are outnumbered, as always, but understand this server already has like 5 years uptime already and balance have switched from one side to another A LOT of times already without us (the staff) messing with it.

Besides, transfering a guild free of charge will obviously cause dissatisfaction at those players who did donate for their transfer.

@white & foefoe: But in this case we are discussing about a entire guild formed by NEW players. Even without they playing in, server was already unbalanced in favor to the elvine side. As you already mentioned, they were newly players which had made new chars. They were lazy about changing towns by making new chars in ares side because they had just began with those chars and wasted a lot of effort in majs for dk weapons, skills learnt, etc.. (I'm not accusing anything, just replicate exactly what they said to me in the other server).

They could have optioned for ares town before making theirs chars.. but they didnt and now want to change from side. Seens reasonable, for me at least, let they move to the other side. Ares town isnt in lack of good players, we are in lack of numbers 100% of the time. New meat in ares would be great. And if they are old players that already have knowlege of it, great!

Also, im not the starter of this post. I just said that all because I recently talk with'en and that post came on. I only gave foward about what they said to me.

Edited by gorefest

@white: dont do it. Helbreath is always a game of timezones. In the early A.M. (server time) there are mass elv and few ares. Its the opposite later in the evening. ppl come and go and leave and return. Switching a few ppl or a guild to the other side wont help things in the long run.

This.