Sign in to follow this  
foefoe

New Held Tps

Problem isnt how much the tps cost, but how much the gold weighs to get to tp. If player has lots of weapons/armors/arrows(as is my problem) then you have to leave something behind in wh to have enough to tp somewhere like toh3 (which is a place you plan to spend a decent amount of time) My suggestion is to make these new tps buyable scrolls, like Bleeding island scrolls. But have them only work inside ch. So that way players can still carry the amount of items they are used to and still tp. And adding scrolls also gives player disadvantage of losing 1 pot in exchange for the weight allowance. Just an idea..

gold weight will be devided by 5, this'll result into the ability to carry up to 5 times more gold then you can now.

white, i don't think so it is divided to 5 yet. i don't seem to able to carry lots of gold..

It's scheduled for next update/reboot. (which'll be in 1 to 2 weeks or maybe longer depending on how new features progress)

or maybe gold could be weightless... there's not rly any advantage in carrying 2kk gold or 2k

Sometimes you can think!!!

or maybe gold could be weightless... there's not rly any advantage in carrying 2kk gold or 2k

Sometimes you can think!!!

gold must have weight, but it'll decrease.

white, i don't think so it is divided to 5 yet. i don't seem to able to carry lots of gold..

It's scheduled for next update/reboot. (which'll be in 1 to 2 weeks or maybe longer depending on how new features progress)

it's already added in v5.35 patch of July 9th 2011.