Sign in to follow this  
colgateJR

Make Getting Contribution Less Inconvenient

I was almost finished with an Ettin hunt quest in ML when I passed a spawn of Mountain Giants and thought "gee, it would be nice to get the Mountain Giant quest before I kill these, but I can only carry one quest". Since contribution is now tied to the Guild Leveling System, I think it would be nice to have a few things improved with quests and getting contribution to help those levelling the guild. Some ideas:

1) Allow having multiple quests at the same time.

Now you can kill Ettins and MGs and get credit.

2) Allow turning in quests from anywhere.

Now don't have to stop your hunt, recall, go to CH, and then run back, every time you need a new quest.

3) If not #2, then allow user-specified quest goal with automatic calculated contribution.

For example, I tell City Hall guy that, instead of 20 Ettins, I pledge to kill 100 or 1000 Ettins. When I finish, he knows to give me 5x or 50x contribution.

4) Allow exchanging magister points for contribution.

Now you can kill enemies that don't have quests assigned to them, and still get contribution.

EDIT: Changed the last item to magister point exchange instead of in addition to.

Edited by colgateJR

the point of guild system's contri price is to make contribution worth something

that doesnt mean now we have to make features to make it easy to get contri

want ur guild to have a high level? work ur *censored* off getting contri the way it is

the point of guild system's contri price is to make contribution worth something

that doesnt mean now we have to make features to make it easy to get contri

want ur guild to have a high level? work ur *censored* off getting contri the way it is

With the exception of the last item (which I revised), the point of these suggestions is to make it more convenient to get quests and turn them in, it shouldn't make doing the quests any easier. Primarily I want to remove the step of "stop hunting, run back to city hall for new quest, run back to hunt", which I don't consider "working your butt off" but just unnecessary tedium. Especially when you do quests that involve killing in maps that take a long time to get back to (i.e. TOH3 or Druncian City)

The hard part of getting contribution points should be killing the monsters, not running back and forth to town.

the hard point is that, the re-questing

the thing is, ur suggestion basically makes getting contri a joke, ofc i could get like 10k Dark elfs and leave my char at toh3 pit for a week, but that would make things just too easy

ofc i could get like 10k Dark elfs and leave my char at toh3 pit for a week, but that would make things just too easy

lol, i guess we're just going to have to disagree on what's easy vs hard, cause there's no way I'd sit at my computer for a week straight trying to kill 10k Dark Elves and call it "easy".

ok ur not gettig my point... the point of that would be having to kill 10k dark elfs having to recall to request every 50 of em or being able to kill em all in a row, the amount doesnt matter, was a random example

and contri is ez enuff already true, i got like 600 contri on my mage in a week or so