Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

How To Make The Sv Waaay More Interesting

Well, this has been suggested several times, but I'm gonna make a roster of stuff that would make the server much more enjoyable.

-Can't recall before 10/15 secs after taking damage have passed. (5 is like nothing)

-Wipe DK sets (impossible to start as a war, a lot of PA and endu), out of 10 hits you miss 9, it's just boring. PLUS manu set>normal K set.

-Manu armors = more def and natural PA (endu only is not an advantage)

-Manu weapons = more hitting probability or damage...so a manu bbh+3 would hit more or miss less than a normal bbh+3

-INCREASE THE DROPRATE (in the HBtop50 description it says: DROPRATE++, and the truth is that you have to kill yourself to get items, make it so after 1 month of playing you can have a nice set and maybe a rare...)

-Increase the general chances of succeeding, it's really annoying to fail 40 times when you wanna make your dm5/ms18, it's just discouraging.

-NEVER think of a reset, it's what makes nemesis so magical

-Now that ARG server is gone, you (farjat) could invest in a super server (likelegion's?) I don't know why there's no delay there even if you have 200ms...

-Faster EXP, nobody wants to train, if it's hard to get items at least make it easier to get dk15...

I think I can't remember anything else, if so I'll edit the post........

Actually I'm idle, but if some of these things were done, I'd definitely come back to nemesis....

Edited by FedeD

Well, this has been suggested several times, but I'm gonna make a roster of stuff that would make the server much more enjoyable.

-Can't recall before 10/15 secs after taking damage have passed. (5 is like nothing)

-Wipe DK sets (impossible to start as a war, a lot of PA and endu), out of 10 hits you miss 9, it's just boring. PLUS manu set>normal K set.

-Manu weapons = more hitting probability or damage...so a manu bbh+3 would hit more or miss less than a normal bbh+3

-INCREASE THE DROPRATE (in the HBtop50 description it says: DROPRATE++, and the truth is that you have to kill yourself to get items, make it so after 1 month of playing you can have a nice set and maybe a rare...)

-Increase the general chances of succeeding, it's really annoying to fail 40 times when you wanna make your dm5/ms18, it's just discouraging.

-Now that ARG server is gone, you (farjat) could invest in a super server (likelegion's?) I don't know why there's no delay there even if you have 200ms...

-Faster EXP, nobody wants to train, if it's hard to get items at least make it easier to get dk15...

Actually I'm idle, but if some of these things were done, I'd definitely come back to nemesis....

1. Agree

2. Its not impossible.

3. Maybe they should have some special quality...

4. Already happens. Manu weapons already do more damage and has better chances for upgrading them.

5. Stop whinning, go kill mobs for a while and items will drop. You want to make a set in 1 month? Oh, so the people that already have items, will have more! and you will keep whinning and later you will ask for a reset. Increase the drop rate is stupid.

6. Maybe dm5 and ms18 are valuated as they should. It should be hard to make them, they are good items. Besides a mas16 - dm4 are not hard to make..

7. Not for now at least..

8. --

9. Easier to get dk15? Its very fast, what the hell are you talking about? So...you want to increase drop rate and exp, basically you want to turn nemesis into a fruity server.

My advice, stop whinning, log in and start playing. New people comes everyday and many make their way without any trouble.

Edited by Svafnir

1. Agree

2. Its not impossible.

4. Already happens. Manu weapons already do more damage and has better chances for upgrading them.

5. Stop whinning, go kill mobs for a while and items will drop. You want to make a set in 1 month? Oh, so the people that already have items, will have more! and you will keep whinning and later you will ask for a reset. Increase the drop rate is stupid.

6. Maybe dm5 and ms18 are valuated as they should. It should be hard to make them, they are good items. Besides a mas16 - dm4 are not hard to make..

8. --

9. Easier to get dk15? Its very fast, what the hell are you talking about? So...you want to increase drop rate and exp, basically you want to turn nemesis into a fruity server.

My advice, stop whinning, log in and start playing. New people comes everyday and many make their way without any trouble.

I think the vast majority of helbreath player's cases are people who got other responsibilities besides playing a game (i.e college, work), making things slightly easier would be an attractive...

1. Agree

2. Its not impossible.

8. --

+1

Also, knowing that u will stop playing for 6 months, and knowing ur itens will still be here help a lot more than getting ites quicily, than in 2 months you have nothing again

No dk is stupid.

No dk means that you will either get striped in 2 seconds, or it will make stated itens way more powerfull, cuz its gona be fking hard to strip it, its not nearly impossible to start as war, if u miss 9 hits on another war, u must have 50 dex, and the pa isnt THAT high, as u see people making CRITICALS on dk set, ive took quite some at least, and if it wasnt dk set id be critted for 160+ on a server where people have lower hp than any other (-90 hp at lvl 180)

What you said wouldnt make things slightly easier, it would fruit up server, the exp is just fine, get in a party and ull get good xp

About recall, it will be done.

Rares are rare, thats the way its supposed to be, just read one more time RARE ITENS

MJ, u just said that most of the stuff fede suggested would *censored* the game up.

but what about hb legion? i've tried it and half of the players are old nemesis players that are fed up of

GMs NOT considering ideas and suggestions that are really good and would be nice to be implemented.

The recall is an issue that has to be fixed, a whole guild just quit from this server because of recall

not being changed, hb legion has now more players (at least active players) than nemesis, and i'm not

doing "propaganda" or anything about hb legion, i'm just saying that sometimes we could learn about

what OTHER servers do/implement to the game so that the users are happier.

About removing DK set, belive me or not, but removing dk set is a really good idea, being a war, u can start off

with crappy items and be able to do something better than missing 90% of your hits.

Raising the drop rate isn't a stupid idea, i mean, u could have sb/gbh/z wand or whatever u want but u can

also die easily, rares don't "unbalance" the server, u just hit a bit more.

And i don't mean raising the drop rate a lot, but at least raise it a bit, i mean, i have been playing this server for more

than a year and the best drop i ever got is a hp35 berk.

And something i hate about GMs is that they say "no, that idea sucks", or "we will think about it", but then u realise

that u are never gonna get an answer.

There are other servers that implemented this stuff and are growing freakin fast, i'm just saying we could

learn about other servers, and make this server more enjoyable.

Edited by martingroso

MJ, u just said that most of the stuff fede suggested would *censored* the game up.

but what about hb legion? i've tried it and half of the players are old nemesis players that are fed up of

GMs NOT considering ideas and suggestions that are really good and would be nice to be implemented.

The recall is an issue that has to be fixed, a whole guild just quit from this server because of recall

not being changed, hb legion has now more players (at least active players) than nemesis, and i'm not

doing "propaganda" or anything about hb legion, i'm just saying that sometimes we could learn about

what OTHER servers do/implement to the game so that the users are happier.

About removing DK set, belive me or not, but removing dk set is a really good idea, being a war, u can start off

with crappy items and be able to do something better than missing 90% of your hits.

Raising the drop rate isn't a stupid idea, i mean, u could have sb/gbh/z wand or whatever u want but u can

And i don't mean raising the drop rate a lot, but at least raise it a bit, i mean, i have been playing this server for more

than a year and the best drop i ever got is a hp35 berk.

And something i hate about GMs is that they say "no, that idea sucks", or "we will think about it", but then u realise

that u are never gonna get an answer.

There are other servers that implemented this stuff and are growing freakin fast, i'm just saying we could

learn about other servers, and make this server more enjoyable.

Yeah, and magicJoker, you said being a war with no items (DK sword only or BBH) doesn't mean u miss 90%of hits, well, for your information it does, I'm gonna make a video RIGHT AWAY to show you...

So a Storm Bringer on an active user with 40 or less ping doesn't unbalance anything? So a Zerk Wand on a good mage does nothing? And a new Xelima Weapon in a big guild doesn't hurt anything, right?

So a Storm Bringer on an active user with 40 or less ping doesn't unbalance anything? So a Zerk Wand on a good mage does nothing? And a new Xelima Weapon in a big guild doesn't hurt anything, right?

Plz stay on topic, and as for the droprate I was just bringin on the subject, Why the hell does the top50 description say DROPRATE++!! in caps?? Is that to attract ppl? Because that's just a lie....

No it aint a lie, if u played nemesis 1 you would know mate.

As i said before, it aint 90% of miisses, its lower than that, ur video proved nothing.

Having rares everywhere does make server boring, any server that in less than 1 year of life have like 5 of each ultra rare itens, wont last long.

Hunt in partys, it raises drop rate mate.

I just said recall will be changed, so why u repeating that? if a whole guild left, wasnt just because recall.

There are also lots of players on word, or smth cursed, this doesnt mean its a good server, it will fk up things at least for OUR LOYAL PLAYERS, that like server how it is, i've never seen any high hb member asking for dk removal, or any hachis player, i see people that plays tons of diff servers passing by here and wanting server to adapt to how they are used to playing, and most of times they end up leaving server sooner or later

also, u really made me laugh, u and martingroso are champions on spamming topics, u tell jing, the forum master to keep on topic? lololololol

He only replied one of u 2 points, this is off topic?

Lii just restarted server with a full dk war, and he aint crying about anything being hard, just as an example

Legion sever is sux..but haven't delay and this is a very important to time to play

i like nemesis but is hard play with 200 ping..is impossible..in war i hit the air all time if the mage aren't casting,impossible to hit a paralise and in the fights get lag dc and sometime die.

in mage get lag dc and die yes or yes in a fight

No it aint a lie, if u played nemesis 1 you would know mate.

As i said before, it aint 90% of miisses, its lower than that, ur video proved nothing.

Having rares everywhere does make server boring, any server that in less than 1 year of life have like 5 of each ultra rare itens, wont last long.

Hunt in partys, it raises drop rate mate.

I just said recall will be changed, so why u repeating that? if a whole guild left, wasnt just because recall.

There are also lots of players on word, or smth cursed, this doesnt mean its a good server, it will fk up things at least for OUR LOYAL PLAYERS, that like server how it is, i've never seen any high hb member asking for dk removal, or any hachis player, i see people that plays tons of diff servers passing by here and wanting server to adapt to how they are used to playing, and most of times they end up leaving server sooner or later

also, u really made me laugh, u and martingroso are champions on spamming topics, u tell jing, the forum master to keep on topic? lololololol

He only replied one of u 2 points, this is off topic?

Lii just restarted server with a full dk war, and he aint crying about anything being hard, just as an example

IM NOT TALKIN ABOUT RARES, if you saw the video and say that then you are BLIND, I USED 18 CRITS ON HIM and hit less than 200!, out of 18 crits (that are the BEST hit) with a 200 STR 200 DEX warrior only 4 (FOURRR) didn't miss!!!!!!! I know the party thing to raise droprate blabla, but im NOT talking about that, who cares about neme1? this is not neme1, I just recorded a vid with 2 200 str and dex wars and it was PURE MISS, he could have gone and made himself a cup of coffe while I crited him hitting nothing....If you disagree again either you are VERY stubborn or you don't want to accept the reality of the server, I KNOW a FH GBH x neck rodragon war will hit criticals on DK, but a war with dm1 and rod with BBH and no angel will miss 70% of hits to another 200dex war with tower and mshield....

Legion sever is sux..but haven't delay and this is a very important to time to play

i like nemesis but is hard play with 200 ping..is impossible..in war i hit the air all time if the mage aren't casting,impossible to hit a paralise and in the fights get lag dc and sometime die.

you say it's hard with 200 ping and it's impossible? Dude, we (every players from Asia) play with an average of 350ping, and above.

you say it's hard with 200 ping and it's impossible? Dude, we (every players from Asia) play with an average of 350ping, and above.

congrat!!!but i am talking about most ppl prefer play legion without delay than nemesis with delay,for me is impossible(insupportable) play with that delay

Edited by javiiiiii

congrat!!!but i am talking about most ppl prefer play legion without delay than nemesis with delay,for me is impossible(insupportable) play with that delay

Sorry but I have to say it: Get used.

Sorry but I have to say it: Get used.

Yea we already get used to it. Just hate it when ppl saying how sad or terrible or it's like the end of world when their ping is 200 and complain.

i get 190 ms ping on hblegion and 208 on hbenemesis, wtf are you talking about?