Sign in to follow this  
martingroso

Armor Dyes

hey, i have been thinking about armor dyes...and there is no way to get them...

I'd like to see armor dyes...it would be a good thing to be able to paint ur sets with armor dyes, i'm just suggesting

that armor dyes could be a "not hard" drop from some mobs like ww or ogres and bosses of course.

I don't know what you guys think, but i think armor dyes are very good looking, they don't "unbalance" the server in

any way at all, its just to paint your sets and make them look better than they already look.

Plz give me your opinions about this subjects...i'd also like some GMs to let us know what they think :)

thats all guys, thanks!

looks fruity and ugly.

I agree with Svafnir, here. I've never really liked how dyed armors look, but that's just my personal opinion (which Svafnir shares).

Painting your sets of differents colours is not a smart thing to do..

if u have a mp set and u paint all your parts in blue, then its good cause u are 100% sure u are not gonna use the wrong set.

Besides that...atm armor dyes are a completely useless item because there is no way to get them, there should be

at least a way to get armor dyes, as a drop, doantion, idk, something. :S

Edited by martingroso

Guest zeze

if u dye your hp set, ill know every single time that u set it and im gonna click u.. not a smart thing to do as vazkito says.

if u dye your hp set, ill know every single time that u set it and im gonna click u.. not a smart thing to do as vazkito says.

Maybe people just don't give SUCH a level of importance to a... game and preffer painted armory to have fun :lol: :lol: just like me :lol: :lol:

and svanfir u just said "it makes the server look fruity"...but its not, everybody knows how nemesis is...it won't become fruity just because of armor dyes being introduced...just think a bit about it, give it a thought, and then comment ;)

Edited by martingroso

i prefer strawberry cupcake.

And yes, if you dye your set, for example, red on ur hp set like mentioned above, I'll click you. It's bad, BuT maybe can be a super rare dye that only 1person have one. White dye on your dk set :D

ZEZE, the point you are trying to make is that it's preferable to leave the sets the way they are (not painted) so that they won't be recognizable by the enemy players, so YOU WOULDN'T PAINT IT (it's your choice), but this doesn't mean armor dyes shouldn't exist in the game, maybe I preffer a blue MR set, even if everybody will know it's my MR set...it's just a matter of choice....some might wanna use them, some others (like you) might not, but this doesn't mean they should (the armor dyes) be excluded from the game....

ZEZE, the point you are trying to make is that it's preferable to leave the sets the way they are (not painted) so that they won't be recognizable by the enemy players, so YOU WOULDN'T PAINT IT (it's your choice), but this doesn't mean armor dyes shouldn't exist in the game, maybe I preffer a blue MR set, even if everybody will know it's my MR set...it's just a matter of choice....some might wanna use them, some others (like you) might not, but this doesn't mean they should (the armor dyes) be excluded from the game....

100% agree :)

try dye full ares hero armor to blue :D

camouflage soldier + 10

It turns green

that would be awesome to have a elv coloured fh war lol ........ behind enemy lines........

if u have a mp set and u paint all your parts in blue, then its good cause u are 100% sure u are not gonna use the wrong set.

Besides that...atm armor dyes are a completely useless item because there is no way to get them, there should be

Can be cool if it Dye only for the Bag/F5 and not for the rest of the people

Can be cool if it Dye only for the Bag/F5 and not for the rest of the people

I think that some persons .. they have the need to stand out between the rest .. because his life must be opaque enough in the real time, to dream of being VIP somewhere .. that better place that the virtual world to give them this opportunity .. but not that do it since was in nemesis 1, painting only hats, helms .. nothing more .. route donation a good revenue for the server

Edited by Adrian

New players in the server thinks this server is fruity and retarted. Or atleast i would think. I say NO to colours, Detail Level: LOW ROX!!!111!