Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Easy Way To Make Server 100% Better

- Make recall 2-3 seconds after taking damage

-Make Zems buyable at shops or from contribution. - Makes money and/or contribution valuable again, and promotes pvp.

Done, server is now 100% better

Guest zeze

- Make recall 2-3 seconds after taking damage

-Make Zems buyable at shops or from contribution. - Makes money and/or contribution valuable again, and promotes pvp.

Done, server is now 100% better

agree 79% (?)

recal 10 seg after take damege

no can dc if u move!!!

zem = 50 contri :D

2 seconds after taking damage would make it good enough. 10 is too long, 2 seconds is just enough to make recall not the best spell in the game.

Also extend raid days to monday, for those that have to work all weekend like me

Edited by Iowa

Also extend raid days to monday, for those that have to work all weekend like me

Raid days are Wednesday-Sunday. Only Monday and Tuesday have no raid.

We're discussing Recall.

Raid days are Wednesday-Sunday. Only Monday and Tuesday have no raid.

We're discussing Recall.

wendsday-friday has poop raid time. 2 seconds on recall would be fair

i agree, i mean EVERY player wants recall issue to be done, every player wants contribution points to be used at least to trade them for stones (xelimas-meriens-zems).

Doing both things would be great.

Agree on 2-3 secs recall, instead of 10secs. Though keeping the 10secs still fine for me.

I believe contri points will be very valuable once White update the Guild system.

Zem is easy to get, u just need to hunt wyvens/ Dragons at IB / Dragonia.

Would also suggest on the Heldenian time to be available for Asia Time Zone, or any countries now that has a difficulty to participate.

Also Major events to be participated by every timezone. Players are really frustrated when most of the Major events are at a No-No time for them.

It will be nice too if Poison Resistance can play an important role.

Lastly, keep trash talk low.

(who doesn't)

I personally LOVE killing wyvs! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Anyways, after this guild update I'll try to gather some suggestions from here and take them to the staff.

(who doesn't)

Anyways, after this guild update I'll try to gather some suggestions from here and take them to the staff.

we need to get this done quick. time is money

(who doesn't)

we need to get this done quick. time is money

I have USD50,000 worth of business going up and down every single second. Quick! (Ops, 50,000 minus 50,000 = 0)

sry if this was brought up before, but im just curious why stated cap/hats/leggings aren't included in drop table ?

Because there are no cloth items with stats. (clothes, robes, hats, caps) I don't know why there aren't plate leggings with stats, probably because there's no upgraded version of hauberks.

On Topic: I obviously support the suggestion. Recall should be at least 6 second delay though.

Edited by Synz

sry if this was brought up before, but im just curious why stated cap/hats/leggings aren't included in drop table ?

Caps/Hats:

Because mages are already powerful enough without adding statted Caps/Hats.

Aside from this, statted 52 Str Helms DO drop, and it's not that big of a change to add a little Str to a mage for one of those helms. They also drop with Light 16% (44 Str) or higher, I know there's already a couple MP/HP Helms in-game with Light stat.

(This is coming from someone who has played a mage since the beginning of Nemesis 2, and later both a mage and a war)

Plate Leggings:

I don't really know, I don't think it's something we've ever discussed with the staff.