Sign in to follow this  
MilkCow

Hi Again... Tell Me What New Happened

Hello dear enemys and townmates ;) and fight buddies! Asking about server. Is here anything changed? new things / if does what and how those works?

Hello dear enemys and townmates ;) and fight buddies! Asking about server. Is here anything changed? new things / if does what and how those works?

nothing much. just a new layout for town. :D new things.. hmm.. there's an xblade in ares now :D

A few new thing going on in Nemesis, but the best gift to us would be Survivors returning. :wub:

Dunno about playing, we tried with Lycanth,me,Sylv1a to find pk but no1 there... So for us we need guilds back so we have some change to fight ;D lose or win, dont mind if we lose... it gives more adrealine ^^ So simple, get like argenlandia and other big guild back then maybe there is rason to comeback ^^ Woot!!!??? x-blade? :D nice. Wich come have it

Edited by MilkCow

Dunno about playing, we tried with Lycanth,me,Sylv1a to find pk but no1 there... So for us we need guilds back so we have some change to fight ;D lose or win, dont mind if we lose... it gives more adrealine ^^ So simple, get like argenlandia and other big guild back then maybe there is rason to comeback ^^ Woot!!!??? x-blade? :D nice. Wich come have it

There are Hwarangs.

There are Hwarangs.

Can't trash talk to hwarangs since they won't reply.

No fun in that.

action speaks louder

Nice ;D is there 2 partys from elivnes raiding aresden?

high hb and hachis once in awhile.. and prolly arg and hwarang the most..

anw i saw Zoro logging quite a bit months back.. but went MIA again since ):