Sign in to follow this  
El Rafa

Why Complicate Things?

Why is there not a tp pad at every mayor location in towns, 1 next to bs, 1 next to shop, 1 next to ch, wh huntzone ent, farm and ml ents, church etc.

Why put them in the middle of nowhere so ppl have to run and run and run to get where they wanna go (for example to bs as elv and wh as ares ). I cant find the logics in this..

Also, could u plz consider the idea of making the recall spell not land at the same tp pad twice before going thru all other tps first plz? its VERY frustrating not landing in the spot u want after recalling 10 times

ty alot GMs for bearing with me and my suggestions...

/Zoul

oh yeah one more thing.

remove all zafezones plz (!!!) and make guards stronger (must have some protection from tp boxes in that case). Trust me when i say it will reduce the shittalking significantly, among other things...

Peace

Why is there not a tp pad at every mayor location in towns, 1 next to bs, 1 next to shop, 1 next to ch, wh huntzone ent, farm and ml ents, church etc.

Why put them in the middle of nowhere so ppl have to run and run and run to get where they wanna go (for example to bs as elv and wh as ares ). I cant find the logics in this..

Also, could u plz consider the idea of making the recall spell not land at the same tp pad twice before going thru all other tps first plz? its VERY frustrating not landing in the spot u want after recalling 10 times

ty alot GMs for bearing with me and my suggestions...

/Zoul

oh yeah one more thing.

remove all zafezones plz (!!!) and make guards stronger (must have some protection from tp boxes in that case). Trust me when i say it will reduce the shittalking significantly, among other things...

Peace

I definitely support this.

Please don't remove safezone. As a very honest person, I need that spot to regen my mana/hp and stay away from maaaaaaaaaas koreans with 3 SB + 2 bow + 2 DK15, and fking sudden xelima + ice activation aiming me all the time every map.

And imagine how they gonna box the entrance if safezone is removed.

oh yeah one more thing.

Peace

+1. no safezones pls. it gets even more fustrating when u run around fighting for like 10mins and tt guy just ran safe

1. Towns are made for original play, we won't customize towns and make them easy for you, spend some damn running :P

2. Safe zones in towns are already reduced since the previous towns.

Yet we won't remove safe zones, safe zones are made originally in HB, and we keep the originals as much as possible.

Therefore, removing save zones probably won't be done.

If you can't manage to kill your oponent after 10 minutes and he runs safe, well it's your fault, you had 10 minutes to figure a way to get his/her face in the dirt, but you just failed cuz you arn't good enough yet. Keep training, one day you'll smack his/her face in the dirt.

1. Towns are made for original play, we won't customize towns and make them easy for you, spend some damn running :P

2. Safe zones in towns are already reduced since the previous towns.

Yet we won't remove safe zones, safe zones are made originally in HB, and we keep the originals as much as possible.

Therefore, removing save zones probably won't be done.

If you can't manage to kill your oponent after 10 minutes and he runs safe, well it's your fault, you had 10 minutes to figure a way to get his/her face in the dirt, but you just failed cuz you arn't good enough yet. Keep training, one day you'll smack his/her face in the dirt.

LOL! Point.2 is bloody good! Kakakaakakka! I love safe :D