Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Is Pa Bugged?

I am just wondering because if u hit a mage with a pa30+ shield u hit him -1 ;S... just wondering not whining xD

Its not bugged, it just actually works now. B4 the last update the only pa that worked on shields was the natural pa from the base. Now the pa% stat on the shield actually counts towards the absorbtion. Its the same as m.shield was before. Only difference is there isnt 10,000 pa shields on the server, and you cant cast with pa shield on. Great change imo

sigh Andrea.. u dont know how devastated i am when i hit cowbell with abh+1 rep6 , ring of xelima , dm5 , magic diamond94% , full hero and he dont even fly !!!

sigh Andrea.. u dont know how devastated i am when i hit cowbell with abh+1 rep6 , ring of xelima , dm5 , magic diamond94% , full hero and he dont even fly !!!

maybe use a diff weapon :D. i killed him in 7 crits with dk15. pa isnt bugged or overpowered its just a new tactic that will take some getting used to. Dont be discouraged that pa actually works now. Its still not as bad as 100% of the server using the same amount of pa on a m.shield wand and being able to cast with it still.

IPB Image