Sign in to follow this  
MEskaly

Manu

I dont wanna be a party pooper, but my guess is no. Since you can manu almost everything that can be bought from blacksmith, only way for manu to have update is if new items released in blacksmith, or nemesis deviates from good old hb.

Then again i could be wrong cos i r nuudz. :P

Ps: how are u bro :D

or nemesis deviates from good old hb.

I don't get why people say this, because nemesis has already deviated from "good old hb."

?_?

PLZ BACK TP THE TOPIC!!! TKS

Bro i am fine .. how about u??

BTW... we cant do BOWS for example ...

and manu weapons (good ones) would be fair if safe to +2

A BSS or a BBH

There is no topic, you're asking a question that can only be answered by 1 person, Joris/White.

There have been several topics regarding what he's working on and what he plans for the future, manufacturing isn't in there.

If you're wanting to make a suggestion, this isn't the right forum.

There is no topic, you're asking a question that can only be answered by 1 person, Joris/White.

There have been several topics regarding what he's working on and what he plans for the future, manufacturing isn't in there.

lolwhyyoumadtho?

lolwhyyoumadtho?

LoLuMaD?

if they can answer.. let they answer.

Dont came here juss to be rude about the situation ... I have read the topics about upgrade .. and for me isint clearly about manu ... I know there is some speculation about .. i just wanna know by white or who else knows, what are the plains ... I, as a manuer, want to make the staff remember that is a very hard skill and never changed to be better for those who want to try...

Ppl are concern about currency ingame .. manuers and miners, if supported, would change completly this issue.. juss for example ..

So if u dont wanna help.. just dont Fu%#$% up! ok??

who is mad??

thank you

Im fine mes, just busy with work :P

I think ur suggestion to manu item like bbh+2 shld be considered, given how hard it is to get 100% manu and no1 is even interested in most manu items.

If I'm correct, and I think White said it ingame once, manu items ABOVE 100% have something better already that normal BS items dont have. But I forgot what it was. He looked in the source for this and found out something he didn't know before.

Excuse me if I'm wrong!

Maybe White can make this clear.

If I'm correct, and I think White said it ingame once, manu items ABOVE 100% have something better already that normal BS items dont have. But I forgot what it was. He looked in the source for this and found out something he didn't know before.

Excuse me if I'm wrong!

Maybe White can make this clear.

U are right about it... it has some increase chance to up the manu item ... and the dice damage is litle bit higher .. in a resume that was what white said...

but that doesent mean nothing ... make a manu bbh 200% +4 its freaking rare... (still)

We need more encourage .. benefits on this ..

My opinion!