Sign in to follow this  
OuterHeaven

Play In Pl?

well, I have a question about PL, I dont have so much time to play, so im thinking in start a new char in this server, but for only PvP in PL when a i have a few free moments to play, so i want to know if here play a lot of ppl in PL and if a new bs player can afford the fights or i will be surrounded by insane sets, rares or things like that.

i started in neme arg first, but the server is very boring...

sry if my english is bad

Edited by OuterHeaven

Pl no juega nadie ya dado q se sube a 140 en 30 min asi que yo de ti subiria a 180 un pure war si quieres war xq con otro build no aras nada sin items en 1 semana que juegues cada dia o 2 como muxo ya eres 180

I think that the drop rate in pl shld be increased slightly, so there will be more players hunting in pl, which in turn will increase chance to pvp there. Dont need to be rares, maybe smth like 75% more stones drop.

I think that the drop rate in pl shld be increased slightly, so there will be more players hunting in pl, which in turn will increase chance to pvp there. Dont need to be rares, maybe smth like 75% more stones drop.

+1

but increase all drops not only stones cuz few ppl make pl raider for stones.

forget iw? in 1h u can pick up full bag of stones/ zems

@joky: imo iw shld be harder to kill now. Players grow with items, the monsters shld grow with more hp or higher dr. Only then can the server be balanced. Just my opinion, but think about it.

as mage you getting pretty far with just a small mp set.

Ask some people for mp shield (i think u can get one up to 49/56 easily)

Mp armors mp7-14 not that hard to get, maybe trade for a item u find in the few hours u play, or zems/stones.

organize a wyv hunt when u have a hour free or so, with the stones you can upgrade ms10 necklace

wyv also give nice exp, to get atleast +6 wand (for the ms28)

Ring of mage you get can mostly free or trade for some stones

Its pretty normal, that when you can only play a few hours a week, you have less items then people that play a lot more hours.

But if you have good pvp skill, I think you will have lot of fun here on hb nemesis.

When you see an enemy with mass items, just run :P

Join town members on raids is fun aswell, even if your not that good.

Hope this will inform you enough on whether you will play this awesome server, or not. Anyway good luck!

as mage you getting pretty far with just a small mp set.

Ask some people for mp shield (i think u can get one up to 49/56 easily)

Mp armors mp7-14 not that hard to get, maybe trade for a item u find in the few hours u play, or zems/stones.

organize a wyv hunt when u have a hour free or so, with the stones you can upgrade ms10 necklace

wyv also give nice exp, to get atleast +6 wand (for the ms28)

Ring of mage you get can mostly free or trade for some stones

Its pretty normal, that when you can only play a few hours a week, you have less items then people that play a lot more hours.

But if you have good pvp skill, I think you will have lot of fun here on hb nemesis.

When you see an enemy with mass items, just run :P

Join town members on raids is fun aswell, even if your not that good.

Hope this will inform you enough on whether you will play this awesome server, or not. Anyway good luck!

Woord :P

i will bring this topic to discussion again, im playing the server, not much.. but playing, but there is some things that i dont understand, what is the rol of PL in this server??, PL max lvl is 140, and max lvl of barracks is the same, almost everyone is out of barracks with more than that (i hit 149 when i get out of there), it would be a good idea give it some use, maybe max lvl 160... or maybe another hunt zone... i dont know.

also the new pits in towns are useless according to the max barracks lvl, a 140 mage or war dont need skells, scorps or orcs pit. maybe a golem pit would be a good idea, it would make even the raid more fun, because you find no one training there....

sry if my english is bad...

Edited by OuterHeaven

i will bring this topic to discussion again, im playing the server, not much.. but playing, but there is some things that i dont understand, what is the rol of PL in this server??, PL max lvl is 140, and max lvl of barracks is the same, almost everyone is out of barracks with more than that (i hit 149 when i get out of there), it would be a good idea give it some use, maybe max lvl 160... or maybe another hunt zone... i dont know.

also the new pits in towns are useless according to the max barracks lvl, a 140 mage or war dont need skells, scorps or orcs pit. maybe a golem pit would be a good idea, it would make even the raid more fun, because you find no one training there....

sry if my english is bad...

100% agree

+1

but increase all drops not only stones cuz few ppl make pl raider for stones.

forget iw? in 1h u can pick up full bag of stones/ zems

agree