Sign in to follow this  
VR-six^

Nite And Day

It would be kind of cool too add some sort of Rain, Moon, and Sun in the top corner of the screen for DE, LB etc, so these can be used in other areas besides the maps that you can actually see nite day and rain. Like in Dungeon Maps, Abby Map, etc DE and LB is almost useless without the +Dmg in Nite/Rain and its 100% useless in other maps because you cant see the weather patterns. For example something like this:

Nite - IPB Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Day - IPB Image

Rain - IPB Image

PS: I got lazy with the rain :P Maybe make them a little smaller and transparent kinda, but you get the picture.

Edited by VR-six^

What about getting a message when it turns day, or night, or rainy, or whatever

Or:

/ShowWeather (like /ShowTime)

:D

That would work too i like that idea, but im not only thinking along the lines of just being able to type a command to show me the weather but adding little things to the server to attract other players/new players to THIS server. Like the new update :)

To Letrita ^^

-Yea I i believe LB gets +5 Dmg in the rain.

LB has +4 damage from 0-40 minutes. DE has +4 damage from 40-0 minutes. Night and day are determined by what minute of the hour it is.

Ex: From 01:00-01:40 your LB will do +4 damage.

From 01:40-02:00 your DE has +4 damage.

This works for dungeons.

Edit: This is from my personal observations while using LB.

Edited by Ganksta

so there is 40 minutes for LB and just 20 minutes for DE? nah! shouldn't it be same amount of time? GM can you say something?

so there is 40 minutes for LB and just 20 minutes for DE? nah! shouldn't it be same amount of time? GM can you say something?

Did lots of testing or leveling or eking whatever you want to call it. In my experience, LB sucked hard while it was night (40-00 minutes) but owned during daytime. If you just look at the clock while leveling in a map that reflects day/night (like ML), you will surely notice that day/night go by these times.

The "Minute Method" also worked for me in dungeons and TOH etc.

Never heard anything about rain helping what-so-ever. I just know rain negatively affects your casting probability.