Lvl 141 Mag

I'm level 141 mag with stats:

STR:40

DEX:50

INT:160

MAG:200

VIT:30

CHR:10

I've been leveling up in barracks, but now I can't anymore, so where should I go now to level up fast?

I've been to IG pit about five times now and there is always one elv who keeps attacking me. So I was wondering is there any other good option, but I guess I can wait too, he's not gonna be there forever :P .

when u get blizzard or at least meteor, dont go straight to garden, its probably too tough for a lvl 150, go to silent wood till 160, there is less mobs there and less raiding

Is there only 1 ig pit?

there is another ig pit in icebound but its harder to find and its also worst to train if you are a mage, but im shure you can get any ares around there to get you.

Is there only 1 ig pit?

there is another ig pit in icebound but its harder to find and its also worst to train if you are a mage, but im shure you can get any ares around there to get you.

Okay, I didn't find it :P

I tried lvling at ig pit, but I ran out of mana so fast and I feel like I have to be there forever to get atleast 1lvl :P .

But what about parties? Do you get only the exp you make or also the other members exp? Or does it share the exp in some other way? :huh:

Is there only 1 ig pit?

Okay, I didn't find it :P

I tried lvling at ig pit, but I ran out of mana so fast and I feel like I have to be there forever to get atleast 1lvl :P .

But what about parties? Do you get only the exp you make or also the other members exp? Or does it share the exp in some other way? :huh:

Yes in the party u share exp 50% and 50% if you 2 in the party if u more u must divide.

IG pit is good for train, low lvl with ES and 200 mag apfm u can reach also 180 :) Just be patient.

Another way is train at garden but with ES till get blizz, its hard ES not so much dmg like blizz it takes a lot more work to kill monsters but if u cant train on IG is a good way to get exp. U can also party at ogre or ww with a warrior, but in your place i will not go there, a lot of elvines raiding so its hard to train more than 10 minutes.

Actually you get more exp from being in a party.

I think this is how it goes.

1 man: 100% exp

2 men: 120% exp

3 men: 140% exp

4 men: 160% exp

5 men: 180% exp

6 men: 200% exp

7 men: 220% exp

8 men: 240% exp

PS: Yeah it's a pain in the *** lvling an itemless mage :P

Stone golem pit. It's right inside D2 coming from your town's D1.

Ask someone to show you where it is, I know someone will be willing to help you.

id say SG pit aswell i did my 141-160 there pretty easy but maybe abit boring.

plus u can run safe if an elvine is trying to kill you

Actually you get more exp from being in a party.

I think this is how it goes.

1 man: 100% exp

2 men: 120% exp

3 men: 140% exp

4 men: 160% exp

5 men: 180% exp

6 men: 200% exp

7 men: 220% exp

8 men: 240% exp

PS: Yeah it's a pain in the *** lvling an itemless mage :P

lol, i got 180 + dk+10 (with my mage) ONLY with mp shield :o, NO mp set :S

Party anywhere.

Solo: IG, EF, even SC.

You just need to train 12 lvls anywhere to get blizz, and then go garden with 2-3 mages till lvl 160 and then you can keep training there or you can go to dark elfs in toh3 with 1 or 2 wars.

Your build is fine. There are many ppl that build up his mages to blizz in lvl 120-, but its even harder to train cause you run out of pots really fast and your vit isnt good..

IGs is one of the best options, good exp and drop. Try to train there when most of the ppl is afk or sleeping :P

Being out of barracks makes u fell like everything is slow...IGs is the best option...unless u can party 3 wars in toh which is really fast.

Thanks for advice everyone.

I've been not able to play a few days (busy with other stuff), but I hope I can be back in game soon.

And yea, everything feels very slow now when I'm out of barracks :D

Edited by Laura

Well, I have personally always wanted to play a mage. I have never had any desire to level a warrior, but unfortunately I have had to do so many times on many servers for the same reason; mages are so damn hard to level without any gear. This server is no exception, hence why I am leveling a warrior to try to get some gear, but that turns out to be nearly impossible as well because pretty much no one is trading MP armors and the chances of getting a drop are low.

But anyways, you might want to start off by making a warrior until you get some decent MP gear. Leveling an ungeared mage will just cause a lot of frustration and take ages in my opinion.