Sign in to follow this  
silvergold

Earth-shock-wave Manual

Nemesis Server Online so far,

drop rare for esw reallit increase ?!?!?!

im already aim Stone Golem Pit 2 months hour 8 hours a days, also hard to get ?

it the ESW and cancellion manual drop rate increase ?!?!

mmm first off ESW was dropped by CLAY GOLEM on hbusa and I think static's esw dropped from clay. I don't know if they changed it here or if their creature drop list has an error?

Honestly, you're probably more likely to find ESW from hunting Barlogs in Infernia A/B every week than hunting SGs 8 hours a day.

I don't know the exact drop rate and wouldn't tell you if I knew, but I DO know that the harder a monster to kill is, the less you have to kill of them to get a rare.

These monsters drop ESW as a secondary drop (confirmed by source):

- Stone Golem

- Ettin

- Barlog

- Abaddon

Static got his ESW from an ettin drop in ML.

ML has an increased chance on secondary drops (regardless if you won or lost the heldenian or are in a party !)

Barlog has the highest chance to drop ESW, but are very rare to find.

Abaddon's chance on ESW is fairly good, but due to the numerous other items Abaddon could drop, the chance to find ESW decreases again, making Barlog far the best to hunt.

If barlog's are down, hunt some Ettins in ML with a party.

If ettins are too hard, stick in the SG pit.

Odds on getting ESW from SG are low, but not impossible !

i did levels 110 - 180 in stone golems, all i got was an air elemental necklace, i guess i was lucky enough

anyways, no use hunting like that, someone will probably just go there and get esw in 5 mins

you're better off doing 5 mins a day than 8 hours a day in that god damned pit

i did levels 110 - 180 in stone golems, all i got was an air elemental necklace, i guess i was lucky enough

anyways, no use hunting like that, someone will probably just go there and get esw in 5 mins

you're better off doing 5 mins a day than 8 hours a day in that god damned pit

Ett drops only gold and pots!!! :( :( :(

Ettins have dropped plenty of things. Here's some I KNOW have dropped:

MR56 Cape

MR21 Cape

Blood Rapier

Blood Sword

Berserk Wand MS10

Ettins have dropped plenty of things. Here's some I KNOW have dropped:

MR56 Cape

MR21 Cape

Blood Rapier

Blood Sword

Berserk Wand MS10

yes I know, but its to hard to get some good item, I was amnestied 2 weeks ago, and lvled 25 majestic points on ogre, ww, stalkers, ett a lot of ett (searchin some bh) and no drop from ett, only ap9 strong leather W.

I know ett can drop great items but not to me :(

Second drop its only for rares?? In case of ett

These monsters drop ESW as a secondary drop (confirmed by source):

- Stone Golem

- Ettin

- Barlog

- Abaddon

Static got his ESW from an ettin drop in ML.

ML has an increased chance on secondary drops (regardless if you won or lost the heldenian or are in a party !)

Barlog has the highest chance to drop ESW, but are very rare to find.

Abaddon's chance on ESW is fairly good, but due to the numerous other items Abaddon could drop, the chance to find ESW decreases again, making Barlog far the best to hunt.

If barlog's are down, hunt some Ettins in ML with a party.

If ettins are too hard, stick in the SG pit.

Odds on getting ESW from SG are low, but not impossible !

Hunter I have a question, if I use command /createparty and im alone, will I get the party drop-bonus?

i saw once a code for this mobs to drop ESW and this is what it said

chance to get esw from SG was 1 in 1,600,000-2,200,000 chances

from Ettin 1 in 384,000 chances

i saw once a code for this mobs to drop ESW and this is what it said

chance to get esw from SG was 1 in 1,600,000-2,200,000 chances

from Ettin 1 in 384,000 chances

Based on this (if it's true), it's easier to get from SG, cuz while u LOOk for Etts and KILL them u already killed like 50 SGs XD...

@ ahsley & feded:

true, the chances are very different, a huge difference is to be noted (the numbers mentioned I will not confirm, nor deny), but they are an aproximate.

what feded replies, is also true, while you need more time to find & kill the ettins, you could of killed a 50 to 100 SG's in the same time already.

So consider you make 50 SG kills in the time you make 1 ettin kill, you actually can, in theory only, devided SG's drop rate by 50 resulting in a rate of 1 v 40k (if SG rate would be 1 v 2 mil). (NOTE: this numbers I mention of rates, are SAMPLES, those are unconfirmed, nor denied !)

Feded, my name is White[GM], not Hunter ;)

appart from that, the party must contain 2 or more people for the drop rate bonus to apply.

Secondary drop = rare drops -> be in ML gives bonus to secondary drop rate (aprox 0,3% increase). (drop appears when body of the mob disapears)

Primary drop = armor/weapon drops (& other items) -> being in a PT or having won heldenian gives you a bonus of 9% to get "a" drop. (drop appears when monster dies)

I got a question. Is it still necessary to keep secret the rates of drops from mobs that drops rare items? :unsure: . In my case if i knew what mob can drop me for Ex: a xel neck or zwand i could just go to that map and kill that specific monster till it drops it and not wandering around all maps playing hide and seek with monsters ;)

@ ahsley & feded:

true, the chances are very different, a huge difference is to be noted (the numbers mentioned I will not confirm, nor deny), but they are an aproximate.

what feded replies, is also true, while you need more time to find & kill the ettins, you could of killed a 50 to 100 SG's in the same time already.

So consider you make 50 SG kills in the time you make 1 ettin kill, you actually can, in theory only, devided SG's drop rate by 50 resulting in a rate of 1 v 40k (if SG rate would be 1 v 2 mil). (NOTE: this numbers I mention of rates, are SAMPLES, those are unconfirmed, nor denied !)

appart from that, the party must contain 2 or more people for the drop rate bonus to apply.

Secondary drop = rare drops -> be in ML gives bonus to secondary drop rate (aprox 0,3% increase). (drop appears when body of the mob disapears)

Primary drop = armor/weapon drops (& other items) -> being in a PT or having won heldenian gives you a bonus of 9% to get "a" drop. (drop appears when monster dies)

Thank you for the info white :), and sorry I might have been inattentive when I replied and called u hunter instead of white :P, again, TY for info :)

@ ahsley & feded:

THANK YOU THE INFORMATION. THANK YOU SO MUCH

We don't put a cap on the number of items dropped.

Drops are purely based on chance, REP doesn't influence it...

There is only 2 factors that influence it: wether or not you have won Heldenian and wether or not you are in a party (of any length). For 2nd drops you get a bonus chance when you killed the monster in Middleland map.

That's it, nothing else will influence your drops. Not by eating Unicorn Meat... not by having more REP... not by wearing lucky gold ring... not by your character's LUCK value... NONE of that.

White Japy told us some time ago that the party for the bonus can be of 1 person. this was a part of old discusion about the drops and Jaapy told us this.