Sign in to follow this  
Warren

Party Bonus

I know there is a party bonus of 9% already, but that bonus is achieved in any party, the amount of players doesn't matter. I think that if you give another 1% bonus for each person in party would encourage people to hunt together, with more people and stick together with their mates rather than afking on shop all day...

by the way, to those of you who doesn't know, it is a 9% bonus to the primary drop.

Edited by Warren

isnt there already a exp bonus? If im correct, its 250% exp with a full party.,

I asked players recently they say theres none ?

There is, we've recently changed it to match (I think) HB Korea's party system with the EXP.

This way, instead of dividing the EXP for every person added, the total for 8 people is 250% (?) Experience, divided by 8, instead of 100% divided by 8.

Higher drop rate would encourage people way more than higher exp... this is a fast lvling server people dont really care about lvling, we can get maj points hunting...

There is, we've recently changed it to match (I think) HB Korea's party system with the EXP.

This way, instead of dividing the EXP for every person added, the total for 8 people is 250% (?) Experience, divided by 8, instead of 100% divided by 8.

Example if party of 8 persons kills Giant plant (which gives approx 40k exp) then everyone will get 15k exp ?

Each person in party will receive only 31,25% of total exp from monster.

The + is that a party kills a lot more faster so u get bigger exp BUT consider that korean HB has FAR more players than we do (a lot more easyer to gather a full party there), so how about raising % so each person would get 40 or even 50 percent from each kill ?

Higher droprate in party would be very cool.

Edited by b0b3r

1 person 100%

2 persons 120%

3 persons 140%

4 persons 160%

5 persons 180%

6 persons 200%

7 persons 220%

8 persons 240%

well, killing any monsters in a 8 guys party is like 10+ times faster than soloing it, and u get the xp of it x0.3, so u get the same amount of xp in 1/3 or less of the time.

i dont think more is needed honestly

1 person 100%

2 persons 120%

3 persons 140%

4 persons 160%

5 persons 180%

6 persons 200%

7 persons 220%

8 persons 240%

well, killing any monsters in a 8 guys party is like 10+ times faster than soloing it, and u get the xp of it x0.3, so u get the same amount of xp in 1/3 or less of the time.

i dont think more is needed honestly

The thing is that as this is a fast exp server, no one really cares about exp... A higher drop rate would encourage people way more to stick together than higher exp. by the way, the plural of "person" is people not "persons" =P

Edited by Warren

The thing is that as this is a fast exp server, no one really cares about exp... A higher drop rate would encourage people way more to stick together than higher exp. by the way, the plural of "person" is people not "persons" =P

1. His 1st language isn't English

2. "Persons" can be correctly used as the plural for "Person" sometimes.

Back on-topic:

You'd be surprised how many people DO care about EXP...not all of the players can spend 8 hours a day training in pits, and an EXP bonus comes very nicely when they're trying to get DK15 or a ++ Angel.

1. His 1st language isn't English

2. "Persons" can be correctly used as the plural for "Person" sometimes.

Back on-topic:

You'd be surprised how many people DO care about EXP...not all of the players can spend 8 hours a day training in pits, and an EXP bonus comes very nicely when they're trying to get DK15 or a ++ Angel.

Not on that case. but that doesn't matter. I hope he doesn't get offended it wasn't my intention to offend anyone.

Back on-topic: =)

Well, exp is indeed important but i dont think the majority of the players care more about the exp than the drop rate, higher drop rate would encourage people to stick together way more than higher exp simply because items are more important than exp.

more people hunting together means more monsters dieing in a shorter amount of time, so its still worth it, thing is people are afraid of getting scammed, or having to fg a good drop they get, so they hunt solo.

i tough 2 people sounded weird, tough it was persons on this case

more people hunting together means more monsters dieing in a shorter amount of time, so its still worth it, thing is people are afraid of getting scammed, or having to fg a good drop they get, so they hunt solo.

MagicJoKer... you thought! tough means something else... =P

Despite the jokes... u got a point there, but people dont hunt with people they dont know they usually hunt with guildmates...

ok ty for correcting, i always got confused with tough and tought just like wich and witch, i got graduated in english couple years ago and stopped practing it =(

i think the exp rate is fine. it's hard but not impossible to get dk+15

same, i think Exp is perfekt on this server, please dont change it.

But about droprate - it would be nice to see better drop chance in party's. And if people are scared to get scammed it just their problem. Go hunt with people you trust.

yes, they die faster and it is easier because you use less pots(the mob have to aim to more players) you dont have to lure as much as when you are alone or with few players, you die less when you have mates around to invi/pfm/pfa you... And an enemy will think it twice to attack you when you are a big group.

You have many reasons to hunt/train in a group.

I got a question, as far as i know, parties give a 9%+ chances on primary drops, if i use the command /createparty when im alone, is this bonus still aplied?

Thanks

already stated that party bonus is regardless of no. of people in party... the answer is already right smack in your face.

back to topic: i think the drop rates are fine too.