Sign in to follow this  
ulez

Players Beware Of Hwarang

I would like this thread to serve as a warning to the honest and honorable players of Helbreath Nemesis.

Yes, I know, the thought of pvping one of those hwarang players is practically mouthwatering.

A free ek and zem, right?

WRONG.

Because these rats will do anything to keep from dying in a pvp or duel. They've been known to call their entire guild for backup, xr and ice, pull plug.

For instance, only 30 minutes ago in a pvp vs. woongjin, after breaking his berk and hose, the FEAR set in. He knew that he was about to lose, OH THE SHAME. What choice did he have but call his noob friends with xr and ice to jump me? Little did he know Cowbell was waiting at the end of the bridge in D2 for this very purpose. Using a bottleneck effect we easily made eks out of these noobs.

However, despite their shameful habits, hwarang still finds away to be the most killed guild in elvine.

And I do feel pity for them, because there is no word for Honor in their language.

So new players, those who haven't experienced this first hand, please refrain from a 1v1 fight with any member of Hwarang, because it will not be a 1v1 for long.

Feel free to post Hwarang ek screenshots for the sake of embarrassment.

Please translate this to Korean and see me for an Mstone.

Edited by ulez

By taking advantage of the short time period time where little hwarang players are on, i pvp'd SUPERSONIC with little interference. While he was typing excuses to recall, i easily got his ek.

IPB Image

record pvp next time... or at least tell him u r recording it so they'll think they would get busted if they try to recall/pull plug/call backup

true, and when u insult this guys, ur get a ban....

respect for the fighting ended when the guild redemption and damnation were gone ( ofc guys got more guilds, I got two for example from N1), and the new guild with alot ''PROUD'' players, started a new way to play.. faster ek, do not care what you think, of course not understand what you talk too..There is only thing they know talking is '' NOOB, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, freee, "

do not think I'm judging all players from Hwarang, i'm talk about others guild too...

miss some players, miss some old times, and miss some Honored Enemys!!

Edited by MeRcY-Rast

miss some players, miss some old times, and miss some Honored Enemys!!

i think you got something right xD

1- wrong section

2- I thought these type of inflammatory screen shots were not allowed anymore? correct me if i am wrong

3- this is nothing I have not seen many, many other guilds do to people....while i dont agree with it, i have it done by all of the leading guilds at one time or another.

' date='Jun 1 2010, 08:53 AM' post='321564']

1- wrong section

2- I thought these type of inflammatory screen shots were not allowed anymore? correct me if i am wrong

3- this is nothing I have not seen many, many other guilds do to people....while i dont agree with it, i have it done by all of the leading guilds at one time or another.

Oh Hunter, you'll be truly stunned by this one here.

UECA FINALLY decides to pvp me, which is ridiculous because he won't stop humping my leg when i raid, he has an ip neck, full mr/ma, dk15, and I offered to give zem back if he dies. What's he got to lose? he is already without dignity and honor.

So yes, he will only pvp me in Bleeding Island. After breaking his armor he puts his shield on and starts to walk towards safe.

IPB Image

But then his random Hwarang dk15 mage appears, and he regains his courage.

IPB Image

Things are looking good for Hwarang now, I can't keep this 2v1 on very long.

Or can I?

IPB Image

That's right ladies and gentlemen. Both Hwarangs sit in safe zone to avoid dieing in BLEEDING ISLAND.

Pathetic.

Edited by ulez

a fun story

but this thread should probably be closed now =/

No it needs to be pinned as a bulletin somewhere.