Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

You're Addicted To Helbreath When...

Farjat always tell me to 'raids' to a pub/night club :lol:

We apply HB code on night ALWAYS with my old friends!

We raid Pubs.

We say "hey, watch that Elfs Spawn"

" Noo shes an Ettin! "

My friend Poker for example, is Lamming EKs with his EX Girlfriend atm.

Thats the way i think! if u get new chiks, then thats an EK, get 700 and u ll get FH! if u fuk the same chick again and again then u r lammin eks! And ex girlfriends.. well we all hate Stalkers dont we? ;)

Soon, there will be a mass Argenlandia raid in Corrientes, get ready for that one.

3 may is newspaper 50 years annyversary. After that, came ANY weekend.

My house is like middleland and i live alone. I can set some fixed spawns for u if u want to lame!

But bring Elgua or no deal.

ESPA?OL

el fin de semana de semana santa nos visito luffy en tucuman argentina a meteoro tuby, nos fuimos a bailar nos salieron un par de bromas respecto al helbreath por ejemplo:

*como era pascua regalaban huevos de pascua y nosotros dijimos o "zem gratis".

*meteoro y lufy fueron a sacar a bailar a 3 chicas estabamos en 3 vs 2 necesitabamos backup :P asi que hablamos a tuby, pero lastima que nos dijeron que no perdimos zem :o.

*andabamos todos tonteando por la ciudad y vimos una hermosa chica y ahi lufy dijo " que buena chica esta para darle un para, darse zerk y reventarle el culo".

esto paso en realidad no fue inventado.

bueno y hay muchas historias mas pero esas son las q mas nos hicieron reir.... :P :P :P

LO QUE HACE EL JUEGO JAJAJA

INGLES

the weekend we visited by luffy in a Tucuman Argentina where meteor and tuby live, we went out we went dancing a couple of jokes about the Helbreath, for example:

* As it was given away Easter Easter eggs and we said or "zem free."

* Lufy storm and went to get three girls were dancing in 3 vs 2 we needed backup: P tuby so to speak, but a shame that we lost we were told no zem: O.

* They were all fooling around town and saw a beautiful girl and there lufy said "good girl is to give an order, be zerk and blew up the *censored*."

this step was not really invented.

good and there are many more stories but these are the q but made us laugh

por favor si alguien puede corregirme la traduccion les agradezco

Edited by daniel

cuando un amigo te hace el aguante con una minita decimos que la tiene que "tankear"

onda.. yo voy con la rubia, vos tankeame la gorda. :P

2 weeks ago i was playing with my friend to para eachother, we used a ropa with a hole. 1 of us run and the other throw the rope and try to put it on the others neck. it was funny . my aim was great :)

my brother and I often talk in gaming-language...

like last night he said like "wait I go grab some pants and gonna shower"... I was like "what kind of pants? pants+7 ?"... he said "nah it's pants +9"... "oh, awesome, they shine, prolly require alot of AGI to equip them?" ... "yeah like 634 AGI"... LOL

It's not rlly hb specific, but it's related to gaming haha :P

I definitly wanne have his pants +9...

One of my birthday came all the old characters helbreaths (corv4x and others) and when finished beer or cigarettes, one said I would love to teleport to the drugstore. Finally when we went to the drugstore and find two or three closed, some said damn teleport never lets me where I want to ...When come back to the party no one understand why we still laughting..

We raid Pubs.

" Noo shes an Ettin! "

Thats the way i think! if u get new chiks, then thats an EK, get 700 and u ll get FH! if u fuk the same chick again and again then u r lammin eks! And ex girlfriends.. well we all hate Stalkers dont we? ;)

Soon, there will be a mass Argenlandia raid in Corrientes, get ready for that one.

My house is like middleland and i live alone. I can set some fixed spawns for u if u want to lame!

Ohhh u gotta deal my friend. elgua and juli will raid Corrientes. get ready for 2 pros.. and plz put a Blacksmith cause i will need to repair my Di** jajajajajaaj

We raid Pubs.

" Noo shes an Ettin! "

Ohhh u gotta deal my friend. elgua and juli will raid Corrientes. get ready for 2 pros.. and plz put a Blacksmith cause i will need to repair my Di** jajajajajaaj

get a shop ready as well because juli needs to re-condom instead of repot. weehee.

We raid Pubs.

" Noo shes an Ettin! "

wahahah noo shes an ettin thats funny haha :lol: :D