Sign in to follow this  

Event Thats More Fair To New Comers As Well As Oldies

OK, this is the 2nd time that i have seen an event started for a badass item ingame, that is only gunna last 3 days max b4 all the items required or gathered. You MUST do either/or to make this fair to all. Either WHIPE all the item that you are required to gather the day the event is started OR make it some other random *censored* item that nobody has already posted a suggestion about it because they already ahve them stockpiled in thier WH.

This makes it fair to all, IMO, and this is in reguards to Hunters new collect 500 saph/plat rings, WHIPE all those rings from server NOW so everybody has a fair chance and not just the ppl who have them stockpiled.

About the wipe, it depends of what kind of event it is and when.

For example when there is a Ball event, the balls get wiped before it start.

Or when there is a Scavenger event, we delete the items from the winner so next time he has to start from 0.

But i dont think we should delete, for example, every alchemy part before a Scavenger event start because those players have been working hard for them for a log time.

Also is an incetive to stick to the server, working even for useless items because you dont know when an event as scavenger or collect 'X' item would come.

Btw, i dont have any sap/plat ring.

I checked before the event began and no one had more than 12 of these rings in 1 acct.

not wiping them...its not that much of an advantage.

I was in Dragonia and saw dozens of these rings laying all over the ground...same with the wyvern pit in IB

' date='Apr 5 2010, 07:10 PM' post='312704']

I checked before the event began and no one had more than 12 of these rings in 1 acct.

not wiping them...its not that much of an advantage.

I was in Dragonia and saw dozens of these rings laying all over the ground...same with the wyvern pit in IB

well then no1 will complain

i love the ring event idea. Even if someone did stock like 200 rings, Kudos to them. If u got the ambition to stock pile things that are considered junk for no reason then more power to ya. And also the ppl who have collected mass objects for scavenger hunts aren't the ppl who are really stacked and major influences in the game... (hachi guild/ares violence guild) So its not like handing a kaxe to JJang (for example) for pebbles, u know?