Muxa

1 More Question

which weapon got better basic hit prob % ? what is better for pvp / pvm

lets see about 4 diff guns.

abh ns bbh+4 anc gis dk15 sword

2 hammers and 2 swords.

which got bettr hp on ?

which 1 u prefer to use in pvp

im not asking bout dmg but anyway it could be usefull if we compare both (hp%+avarage dmg) to see whats better.

thx

i think dk15.. some ppl say that dk14 have more hp but i dont know if its true.

(Anyway, talking about dk14 and dk15, i prefer dk15 cause of dmg and cause i dont see any difference in hp)

i think dk15.. some ppl say that dk14 have more hp but i dont know if its true.

(Anyway, talking about dk14 and dk15, i prefer dk15 cause of dmg and cause i dont see any difference in hp)

dk 15 is by far the highest hp weapon, one of the bests for pvm, but useless against players unless u have at least dm 3 and rodrag equiped. then id use bbh+4 in pvp since its hp its almost the same than abh but its damage and stripping its way better..

ps:i think hp dk15>anc gis so id rather use dk sword all the way unless the anc gis was stated..

Edited by letrita

The weapon a player prefers is personal, if having good items, the damage can go up decently high, no matter which weapon or build.

The theoretical best weapon, based on hitting probablity would probably (i'm not 100% sure) be the DK Sword+15, though a HP91% ancient item would ofcrouse also be good, but I cannot talk from experience here because I don't have DK+15, nor HP91% Ancient item.

Aside of that, the weapon with most additional HP (not in stats, but in code based on the type (long sword, short sword, hammer, ...)) would probably turn out as the best weapon.

Adding additional HP stat to it would make it even better.

Equiping hero set would increase the HP.

Aswel las magin diamond or dex angel.

Aswell as having a high dex stat.

The hitting probablty against the enemy does not only base off the weapon, there are many fators which have an impact on the probablty.

The weapon a player prefers is personal, if having good items, the damage can go up decently high, no matter which weapon or build.

The theoretical best weapon, based on hitting probablity would probably (i'm not 100% sure) be the DK Sword+15, though a HP91% ancient item would ofcrouse also be good, but I cannot talk from experience here because I don't have DK+15, nor HP91% Ancient item.

Aside of that, the weapon with most additional HP (not in stats, but in code based on the type (long sword, short sword, hammer, ...)) would probably turn out as the best weapon.

Adding additional HP stat to it would make it even better.

Equiping hero set would increase the HP.

Aswel las magin diamond or dex angel.

Aswell as having a high dex stat.

The hitting probablty against the enemy does not only base off the weapon, there are many fators which have an impact on the probablty.

ok thx for giving that info , but 1 more thing - in code based on the type - gis hp > hammer hp ???

i think ss has more hp than ls :S

The point is to know if ls is higher than hamm or the other way around....ss sucks :P.

i think ss has more hp than ls :S

The point is to know if ls is higher than hamm or the other way around....ss sucks :P.

SS rocks in lvl 110 PL!

2 hammers and 2 swords.

which got bettr hp on ?

im not asking bout dmg but anyway it could be usefull if we compare both (hp%+avarage dmg) to see whats better.

thx

HP= I guess DK15

For PvP ABH, you can take 1 DK Set per char.

2 hammers and 2 swords.

which got bettr hp on ?

thx

HP= I guess DK15

ive got sum experience using dk15 and right flam hp 70, and right flam's hp is better than dks.. and you can tell.

2 hammers and 2 swords.

which got bettr hp on ?

thx

HP= I guess DK15

ive got sum experience using dk15 and right flam hp 70, and right flam's hp is better than dks.. and you can tell.

:huh: What do you mean with "i can tell"?

Of course a Flam HP70 has better Hitting Prob than a DK+15... it has Hitting Probability +70 :S

He was asking and comparing weapons with no stats, their basic hitting prob. "abh ns bbh+4 anc gis dk15 sword"

Damage vs Hitting prob.

pardon me for the ignorance but im a noob at reading the codes for dmg.. (eg: 2d big/small).. sorry really got no idea about that. but if u compare a dk15 dmg to an anc flame n/s?? and weapons statted with cad = every hit plus the amount stated? (eg: cad+7 every hit+7 dmg? be it crit or normal hit)

pardon me for the ignorance but im a noob at reading the codes for dmg.. (eg: 2d big/small).. sorry really got no idea about that. but if u compare a dk15 dmg to an anc flame n/s?? and weapons statted with cad = every hit plus the amount stated? (eg: cad+7 every hit+7 dmg? be it crit or normal hit)

A flam is 2D11 , 2 will always stay '2', D is like saying '*', 11 is the max dice so it will roll from 1 to 11.

2D11 = 2*(1~11) = 2~22

Ancient Flam= 2D13 = 2~26

DK+15= 2D10+17 = 19~37

It doesnt means you will hit always from 19 to 37 with a DK+15, you are not counting your Str bonus, necks, rings, PA from the armor being hit, zerk, etc

CAD= Consecutive Attack Damage or Critical Hit Damage?

Rep works at normal hits and critical. It only works when you success on consecutive hits.

CHD works only at criticals.

A flam is 2D11 , 2 will always stay '2', D is like saying '*', 11 is the max dice so it will roll from 1 to 11.

2D11 = 2*(1~11) = 2~22

Ancient Flam= 2D13 = 2~26

DK+15= 2D10+17 = 19~37

It doesnt means you will hit always from 19 to 37 with a DK+15, you are not counting your Str bonus, necks, rings, PA from the armor being hit, zerk, etc

CAD= Consecutive Attack Damage or Critical Hit Damage?

Rep works at normal hits and critical. It only works when you success on consecutive hits.

CHD works only at criticals.

tyvm for enlightening. cheers :D

2 hammers and 2 swords.

which got bettr hp on ?

thx

HP= I guess DK15

:huh: What do you mean with "i can tell"?

Of course a Flam HP70 has better Hitting Prob than a DK+15... it has Hitting Probability +70 :S

He was asking and comparing weapons with no stats, their basic hitting prob. "abh ns bbh+4 anc gis dk15 sword"

Damage vs Hitting prob.

sry, i missunderstood. of course dk+15 hp is way better than regular flams, in fact its the best pvm weapon because of this.

DK15 has good hit prob, it is not fantastic PVP because its crits are horrible. DK15 is good for normal swings, not crits - that is where Ancient GiS beats it. GiS has good hit prob with better crits than DK15. However as with most long swords, the damage is very fluctuant. What that means is it will hit high, but its not reliable. It will hit a lot of low numbers as well.

As far as Hit Prob goes this is my order.

DK15 > Ancient GiS > Hammers (not to sure on the hammers, what order they go in, but they would be very similar).

Funnily enough the damage comparrison is the opposite :P

Hammers > Ancient GiS > DK15.

sry, i missunderstood. of course dk+15 hp is way better than regular flams, in fact its the best pvm weapon because of this.

In addition to this post. Flameberges also have a PvP penalty in regards to hit prob, from memory it was -15% PVP hit prob. I dont think it applies to DK+15 because...its not actually a flame.

Different weapons have bonuses or penalties against monsters and players, here is a chart of weapons and their bonuses/penalties: (Human players are counted as M-type monsters)

Short Sword/Main Gauche/Gladius: -2%HP (L)

Savor: +3%HP (L)

Long Sword: -3%HP (L)

Scimitar: +3%HP (L)

Falchion: +2%HP (L)

Esterk: +2%HP (L)

Broad Sword: -3%HP (S-M), +2%HP (L)

Bastard Sword: -8%HP (S-M), +4%HP (L)

Claymore: -5%HP (S-M), +4%HP (L)

Greatsword: -5%HP (S-M), +4%HP (L)

Flamberger: -15%HP (S-M), +10%HP (L)

Short Bow: +4%HP (S-M)

Long Bow/Composite Bow: +5%HP (L)

Please add rest of the weapons in.

Highest Damage:

Ancient gives + 2 to max dice hits (e.g. weapon's 2d8 becomes 2d10)

Combo gives +1 to max hit for each consecutive combo hit:

Short Sword - 1st combo hit +1, 2nd +2, 3rd +3

Long Sword - 1st +0, 2nd +1 3rd +2

Axe - 1st +1 2nd +2 3rd + 3

Fencing - 1st +2 2nd +4 3rd +6

Arrow - 1st +0 2nd +1 3rd +2

Hand -1st +0 2nd +2 3rd +3

Criticals:

The number of critical attacks increase every 10 levels, i.e level 90 has 9 crits, level 104 has 10 crits (max crits is 18, level 180).

Criticals recharge every 40 seconds

Critical attack damage is: Damage + Damage*(Level / 100)

Example: You do -30 with a flamberge normal hit and you're level 83, on a critical, you would do: 30+30x0.83=55 damage.

Some good numbers