Sign in to follow this  
Milk

Suggestion!

Ok guys so i was thinking that there should be an Ettin pit in BattleField! i feel that this will make heldenian alot more important and it will have max capacity of players on during heldenian because an ettin pit would make it alot more rewarding... anyways just an idea and i feel more people would definitly play if there was ettin pit available in game once again but i dont think it belongs in MiddleLand but rather in BattleField... i hope u guys like this suggestion and the gms would consider this idea cuz i think it will shake up the game and add more users and users's activity.

i read the first sentence and i mostly agree.. but.. there still is higher drop rate in the battlefield if im right.. so ettin pit + high drop rate.. no ty :D

BattleField must be a very hard map. Besides, if u put an ettin pit, then server will be full of BHs, ESW, and other mass rares! there r a lot of ettins in ML. Dont be lazy and look for them. ;)

i dont like this idea osso... Battle Field is bound to make Big paryts.. in case to kill BIg mobs, and get nice rares B)

BattleField must be a very hard map. Besides, if u put an ettin pit, then server will be full of BHs, ESW, and other mass rares! there r a lot of ettins in ML. Dont be lazy and look for them. ;)

You guys should think about making "Ettin pit" the "Censored" thing...

I've seen this Ettin pit suggestion 50 times. Every1 knows it's a very bad idea :P

I've seen this Ettin pit suggestion 50 times. Every1 knows it's a very bad idea :P

yes ettin pit is such a bad idea that Nemesis one was the funnest server ever good point guys ;p

yes ettin pit is such a bad idea that Nemesis one was the funnest server ever good point guys ;p

wrong

ettin pit makes the server fruity , no questions about it