Sign in to follow this  
Moha

The Official Lower Abby Drop Rate Topic

And a the Kloness Blade right after the Scav event.

6/10 is probability... the 6 could never happened.. and always just the 4.. or it could happen 100 times in a row.. or not happen 100 times in a row..

Moha.. I agree with u.. I dont like many rares.

But until its done week in week out (killing abby) it remains a probability.

Anyhow.. I think my point is - you will not get many abby's going down from now. At least aresden will struggle to get a solid/trustworthy group together...

there is too much friction and the town is in disarray.

Anyhow.. I think my point is - you will not get many abby's going down from now. At least aresden will struggle to get a solid/trustworthy group together...

there is too much friction and the town is in disarray.

whichi still is not enough reason to let the drop rate be THAT high !

and about the odds, your making no sense honestly so i wont even answer that one (again, coz i already did and u keep saying the same so gg :P)

I do partially agree with Maynard, i just think its unfair to speculate with only one Abbadon kill. I know farjat did some testing but he hasn't fully revealed what he thinks is good drops etc. Like apparently another cancel has dropped for elvine, thats good I spose but these increase in drop rates aren't good long term.

like apparently another cancel has dropped for elvine, thats good I spose but these increase in drop rates aren't good long term.

really? who? where? when ?

wtf

:P

and yeah he still has to reveal what items he was refering to , i just cant stand the idea of having 60% chance of getting atleast 1 of those rares a week ! :( its too much xD

Edited by Moha

APPARENTLY Scillia or Scilla or something. According to a guildmate they were Canceled by him in the Crusade and they put a pot over him to see the name. Untill i see it in regular play i will consider it a rumor though.

20 abbey kills

shitty drops: stones and Shit

bad drops: blood items/old manuals

good drops: Rares

Cool drops: 2 good drops

5 shitty drops 25% chance

3 Bad drops 15% chance

7 good drops 35% chance

5 Cool drops 25% chance

Thats what i got out of farjats post... dunno if im right or whatever. There is the same chance of getting 2 good drops (a cool drop) as there is getting crap. correct me if im wrong but 2 rares split between 40 people on an abby hunt 1 time a month is not exactly fruity.

The ms30/de i would consider a cool drop because it is 2 good drops...

I see one problem here . You all beting that abby will drop bad in most of the cases, but what happens if in the next 3 abby kills there are 1-2 (xelimas/hellfire/, etc) of these items and GMs decide that the drop rate is too high and they will remove the items from the guys who wins these items. Will they keep playing after this? You dont have to wait for 20 abby kills to know that with the first one it already dropped too much, cuz in the next times chances will increase more and more. With the weapons and wands people really dont care if drops are high, medium or low (except with xelimas). But hey, we talking about rare spells, like cancell, esw, hellfire and others. And what you you saying you wont be doing abby every week now? :D :lol: Come on, with things like that either ares or elvine will go abby and wait at dc portal for it to open every sunday at (11:59) :lol: .

Also your forgetting that elvine is bigger than ares B) . Hwarang guild can do abby themselves, so lets see what happens in the next next weeks. ;)

this isnt about elvine or ares ..

its about its totally out of sync with the other drop rates and how server has been managed..

and basicly bcoz its insanly high

Edited by Moha

Its all probability.. there is no guarantee a good drop will drop.. the chance of it has just increased...

which in reality is fair, considering the pathetic drops that where been given for killing the 'boss' monster (the one and only) in the game..

now if devastator drops 2 times in 20.. perhaps its high... but 1 time in 20.. thats not that high.. Its the boss monster..

thats two a year theoretically.. (no guarantees) - (if more drop..its gonna be 4 a year?)

in 3 years you might have (with luck) 4-5 devastators. Thats how I'm interpreting this whole thing. (if im way off mark and Im wrong.. then forget everything i said)

Same could be said for esw manual.. 2 a year (max..in theory) but more likely it will give 1 a year..

Ok guys i think that the GMS did a good job on everything new and although i like it, we CANNOT have 2/4 chance that something good or cool will drop...... Simple solution is up the drop rate to 1/8 of the time something cool drops :D not 2 bad not 2 good, i think we can all come to a compromise on that!

-Milk3=Joseph

this isnt about elvine or ares ..

its about its totally out of sync with the other drop rates and how server has been managed..

and basicly bcoz its insanly high

Yes sergio u are right its about it being out of sync with the normal drop rate of the game... if the abby drop rate is gona be this high, then might as well put back ettin pit and up their drop rate% so all of us can have z wands and GBh and ABH

i am getting tired of been threated like a stupid.

Maybe some people didnt noticed. But this staff announced a update that strongly suggested to kill abby.

Some days later abby is dead and dropped.

Is this a coincidence? NO.

U guys are just doing what we are driving u to do.

So dont make stupid posts like i dont know what i made, because i know it and i made it on purpose.

CLosed.