Sign in to follow this  
StylePRO

Barraks To 180 Lvl!

Hi,

I saw the updates and i saw now was in 120 lvl.

i wanna say to up barraks to 180.

i dont belive that player waste the time to train in the begin,

so is more good Barraks 180 lvl :)

Is only my opinion.

Srry for the english. :excl:

Lol everybody was against this, and JUST after the barracks lvl was dropped u comment about raising it up again:P, im completely aainst it, sorry :P.

Dude the game is about gun of lvling char don't *censored* with dummies dont give they work so i *censored* with you.

I play helbreath for 28 years and know all dummies and i can easy kill you with my mystic powers.

Dude the game is about gun of lvling char don't *censored* with dummies dont give they work so i *censored* with you.

I play helbreath for 28 years and know all dummies and i can easy kill you with my mystic powers.

god damn , 28 year's .

on: they should make barracks 180 on special occations

Why do you keep saying youve played for 28 years when everyone knows its complete bollocks.

This won't be done, there are adequate places for people to train now. More map developments are on the way as well.

As a clue.

30-110 - Barracks

110-140 PL/ND

140-160 Cyclops (D2), SW/DV/Garden

160-180 Garden, TOH3, Icebound (Frosts/IGS)

180+ (you know them all).

Basicly New players want barracks lvl 180

Old Players want them low level.

Now that we have a good player base again, i prefer to keep the old ones happy.

Why do you keep saying youve played for 28 years when everyone knows its complete bollocks.

True, stop screwing with your 28 years :P.

Edited by FedeD

I think there's a lot to be said for leveling not being instant to 180. That's when you learn most of your skills.

I think it should be easy though, and that's what good maps are for!

I don?t mind the removal of 180 barracks. Im more concerned where the 110+ levels can train besides PL.

This serv needs more pits in ML, IB and Dungeouns ( tightly packed SG, Scorps, CG, Stalkers) Basicly wars have their pits, mages doesn?t. Besides It will force ppl to be more active on pit raids and such, PvP will be seen !

Please add some more pits, tired of Ogres and Gardens =)

110 is easy. You can go to Rocky Highland/Eternal Field, D2 Stone Golems, Noob Dungeon, PL has Stone Golems, 2 Scorp pits, 2 Skeleton Pits, Clay Golems and Zombies, ML has Zombies and Skeletons. Youve got all week to train in the town Scorps before raid time.

There wont be many PL raiders at the moment so take advantage of it.

As soon as you leave PL, yes I agree mages are hard done by and really only hard Garden to train in, but the new party system means partying with a warrior in Ogres or something will be more beneficial. There are plently of places to train.

It really sounds like people are beginning to complain just for the sake of complaining.

I don?t mind the removal of 180 barracks. Im more concerned where the 110+ levels can train besides PL.

This serv needs more pits in ML, IB and Dungeouns ( tightly packed SG, Scorps, CG, Stalkers) Basicly wars have their pits, mages doesn?t. Besides It will force ppl to be more active on pit raids and such, PvP will be seen !

Please add some more pits, tired of Ogres and Gardens =)

i wulldnt like more pits, but more moobs at current pits wuld be nice. (like +5 more). Maybe not at whole pits, but some, like in d2 golems, or skel pit at ML.

Edited by Emke

ND now has two scorp pits, 2 sg pits, 1 clay golem pit, an ogre pit and an MG pit - it's a VERY GOOD training arena.

After 140 you have choices of Garden, SW/DV, Cyclops, TOH1 (my recommendation).

140-160 is the weakest area right now, that's the one I'll be addressing next when I can.

It's nice seeing on the ek logs that a level 112 has killed another level 112. Shows the maps are catering for their desired purposes (training and pvp both after barracks).

I started playing about 2,5 years ago when this server was still 1x exp 1x gold, so it took about half a year to get my first char to lvl 180. Never trained in barracks. Couple of months ago i trained a char from scratch to lvl 180 in 4 hours in barracks... I think current situation is a good compromise between them. Have been mostly playing solo, so dv and d3 about hardest places i've been and today i finally got my first necky drop (mr10 from ogre in d3) :lol: So if i could wish something it would be a bit better droprate :)

Edited by BlackFriday

stupid suggestion.

even stupider reply.

dun beat someone down for having opinion, they has right to make suggestion, even ones u dun like.

alot people dun like idea of not flat world, or evolution, or other science, so we should just call scientists stupid?

again i say, your reply is x10 stupid more than the original post, even more becuase u just trolling making dumb reply for extra post count.

stupid suggestion.

even stupider reply.

dun beat someone down for having opinion, they has right to make suggestion, even ones u dun like.

alot people dun like idea of not flat world, or evolution, or other science, so we should just call scientists stupid?

again i say, your reply is x10 stupid more than the original post, even more becuase u just trolling making dumb reply for extra post count.

stupid reply because i'm obviously not as interested in extra post count compared to you who has been spamming half a$$ed replies all over the forums.

I'm A Mage And Has Been Naked From LvL20 and Lvling At Scorp Pit Until 180 In 5 Days, and Finally Get Something To Wear, Which Is The DK Set. Collect Every Drops At There And I Got Myself 1 Zem, 1 Mstone, 2 mp49 shield, and 1 Million Gold. I Have To Say That I'm Proud Of It XD

I'm A Mage And Has Been Naked From LvL20 and Lvling At Scorp Pit Until 180 In 5 Days, and Finally Get Something To Wear, Which Is The DK Set. Collect Every Drops At There And I Got Myself 1 Zem, 1 Mstone, 2 mp49 shield, and 1 Million Gold. I Have To Say That I'm Proud Of It XD