Sign in to follow this  
itachi

New Teleports

new teleports should not be removed?? this will make it difficult for players to get more eks[ Edited by itachi

i hate that tps >.<, but tp elv <-> ares sucks too, in days of raid if u go to ares, or elvine in ml u always see aresden or elvines goint to the other city's

i really DON'T like that TP's, i HATE them, it makes the game too easy, i think that

the portals must be removed.

PD: ALL the other updates were excellent, but that1 of the portals, wasn't good :S

Yes, it's kind of a mess, i would remove most of them, i started using them, and said, WTF, From CH to toh3, IB TP in middle of city, full of TPs inside buildings, kinda fruity for me, dunno if u like it guys.

As first i were actually happy for the TP's.

That made a lazy man even more lazy

But it actually look a bit to fruite right now.

OK i have a confesion to make.

WE MADE THE TPS FOR EVENTS.

We got tired of /summonplayer hardnames.

With this. if we want to organice an event, tp is peace of cake.

Me and white was very happy we ended them so we updated and made a few to show them to the people. But just after that, we noticed the command we made for removing them IS NOT WORKING!!!

This TPS are not fixed TPs, are summoneable TPs under GM needs. And we should be able to remove them by commands. Its just the removing command didnt work until i restart!

We will make the fix, so we add it on the restart. Live with them a day more plzz

good idea because i think also is alot of work for gm to summon 150+ player to event with all different hard names individually, tp is much better. obviously tp for normal gametime tho is rubbish =S

good idea because i think also is alot of work for gm to summon 150+ player to event with all different hard names individually, tp is much better. obviously tp for normal gametime tho is rubbish =S

Agreed on both points. ;)

i really DON'T like that TP's, i HATE them, it makes the game too easy, i think that

PD: ALL the other updates were excellent, but that1 of the portals, wasn't good :S

They are a really good idea for events

Edited by Iowa

He wrote it before Farjat told it was for events ;o)

They are a really good idea for events

OK teleports was fixed on the reboot.

Now we can create them, and we can also delete them.

Teleports will be moslty used for events as they got support for max teleports and guilds.