Sign in to follow this  
JingGM

Making Shields Heavier

tower 60 str + mshield 100+ str then wipe mshields make them rare..

emmy ring.. keep em - they break quickly anyhow, and if you are a new warrior u definitely need an emmy ring to do anything.

Getting rid of DK sets sounds good... but then everyone cries about the bbh strip..and alot of ppl have bbh4's and 5's.. imagine how much they gonna cry when stripped plate and then bbh4/5 in their face no plate.. no mshield wand ..no dk?

Edited by Guerrero

First of all the gameplay was balanced by paid people to do it, and they worked for much longer time that all of us, so is hard to get a better balance.

If you think, by any stretch of the imagination that Siementech did any sort of balancing for this game you are gullible and delusional.

First of all the gameplay was balanced by paid people to do it, and they worked for much longer time that all of us, so is hard to get a better balance.

If you think, by any stretch of the imagination that Siementech did any sort of balancing for this game you are gullible and delusional.

Vampyr is right.

Those who made this game, did not have 25x experience, 3x drop rate, dragonia and they definitely didnt play this game for like 5+ years as many of us have.

well thats a good joke since they have alot more experience than you ( and me )

they made changes according to their server..

in korean servers i have seen crazy items they will try to upgrade a xrapier up to+7

since they hunt so much they have alot of them

thats why they made safe+3ing and alot more stuff

each server has their own setups..

anyway i said about mshield and emmy , that was incase anything was gona be done

you guys should remember this is an old game...

i dont know you guys but i play this server because its pretty close to original hb.. which i used to love and still love

if we wanted a different game we have alot of options, i love the classic pvps , hunts , etc.

im not saying new things are not welcome, we all will love to see new spells /weapons/ armors etc

changing The basics is not a good thing for me .. since.. i honestly dont think anything needs to be done

notice i have a war and mage and i havent played my mage in months

:D

Edited by Moha

well thats a good joke since they have alot more experience than you ( and me )

they made changes according to their server..

in korean servers i have seen crazy items they will try to upgrade a xrapier up to+7

since they hunt so much they have alot of them

thats why they made safe+3ing and alot more stuff

each server has their own setups..

anyway i said about mshield and emmy , that was incase anything was gona be done

you guys should remember this is an old game...

i dont know you guys but i play this server because its pretty close to original hb.. which i used to love and still love

if we wanted a different game we have alot of options, i love the classic pvps , hunts , etc.

im not saying new things are not welcome, we all will love to see new spells /weapons/ armors etc

changing The basics is not a good thing for me .. since.. i honestly dont think anything needs to be done

notice i have a war and mage and i havent played my mage in months

:D

When it comes to "classic hunt" I dont remember hunting hc's with 3 warriors, or hunting wyvs with 3 mages.

When it comes to "classic pvp" I dont remember any mage surviving trough a paralyze with 6 wars critting him, not even 3 wars critting him.

And by classic I mean those x1 exp x1 drop rate times.

As I said in some of my earlier posts, warrior is lots of fun to play when u got a decent gear for it.

I do agree that hb nemesis doesnt need any CRITICAL changes, but it needs adjusting.

Since Helbreath came, the fire and the wheel has been invented... The game needs some changes!

Edited by Ruutu / Risti

well u never see me get to 180 on xp x1 and owning every1

there were alot of pro mages that basicly teached me how to pvp

i meant classic 180 max lvl set up

when 180 was max lvl all this things did happen

except the wyv with 3 mages i think

Best teacher I ever had was leveling a mage to 180 in garden (took 6 months of 8 hours a day) on x1 xp.

Man, that'll do your head in.

Oh it's an expression that means "it will drive you crazy" or "make you go nuts" - 6 months of 8 hours a day makes you crazy :P

:huh: wtf? 6m months playing 8 hours EVERY DAY to get max lvl? well, what server? hb usa? hb int?

oh my god :o

Edited by martingroso

lol eldon i outsmarted you

i was the first 180 ELV mage after Fidim ( which later was discovered to use exp armors and was banned)

so i was the first 180 elv mage in hbusa

i got help to lvl 160 with around 5 whores

all 3 arg and 2 spanish friends

after they scammed me i changed pw and did the last lvls by myself ( which were extremly hard those 20 lvls are the most painfull thing i have ever done)

yet i took the glory and a few weeks later cancelation drop D:

Rofl, well as for me I leveled a char to 180 on an account I didn't own then it was stolen from me by the account owner immediately after I hit 180 lol.

So yeah :P Good use of 6 months.

I cant believe noone thought of this idea, I came up with it while I was working hard.

We all know that PvP damage is calculated as Small - Medium damage - why dont we just change it to Large?

very good idea vampy.... im liking it so far but it will change the dmg on short swords bringing it down 1 point. otherwise all weps will be upgraded +1 some of them +2 even

P.S. i had no idea ezterk does more dmg then rapier.... according to nemesis portal.

Edited by jokalotus