Sign in to follow this  
FedeD

Dark Knight Helm's Shape

Well this is something minor but i was screwing around on HB usa's webpage and i saw that a recent update was that the dk helm's shape changed into the wings helm shape, that would be cool here in helbreath Nemesis, hoping for responses, fede.

trhat would be awesome cause dk helms shape sucks...

pretty true, i think everybody will agree with this.

full helms wont be seen again tho..

i think its okay the way it is.. everybody wearing wings helm sounds like a fruit server to me

i think its okay the way it is.. everybody wearing wings helm sounds like a fruit server to me

Changing the look of something does not make the server a fruit server...the stats of the helm aren't changing at all.

I like wing helms more than the full-helm as well.

Changing the look of something does not make the server a fruit server...the stats of the helm aren't changing at all.

lets change, the looks of the dk sword to the looks of the devas, it would look awesome, wouldnt it??

sry, just being ironic.

changing the looks of the dk helm to winged it would be like a fruit server... since almost every fruit server has them that way

lets change, the looks of the dk sword to the looks of the devas, it would look awesome, wouldnt it??

sry, just being ironic.

changing the looks of the dk helm to winged it would be like a fruit server... since almost every fruit server has them that way

I just commented because it was an update on USA, which is an official server, it's not sthing fruit at all, nothing to do with that,, and ur being such an idiot with your comment....

Well this is something minor but i was screwing around on HB usa's webpage and i saw that a recent update was that the dk helm's shape changed into the wings helm shape, that would be cool here in helbreath Nemesis, hoping for responses, fede.

i COMPLETELY agree with you, and letrita, u should just shut up :D, cuz changing the shape of

DK helm to wings helm isn't fruit, don't u see that in hb usa there was an update like that?

i think thats a great idea, i hope the GM team read this suggestion, cuz it is really good :)

sry, just being ironic.

They have them that way because the winged helm is more aesthetically pleasing not because they're "fruit servers." It's not like it's being suggested to change to a merien helmet or some crap like that.

In my opinion, the dk weapon is better looking than the devastator. The devastator is just more rare.

You're one of those people who probably hate any change to the game and just scoff at the idea of changing things even as trivial as looks.

While we are on it, I would also like to re-raise the discussion of having Hero Horns and Hero Wizard Hat, much like the ccombatant cape, it could be a simple visual change worth 50eks.

While we are on it, I would also like to re-raise the discussion of having Hero Horns and Hero Wizard Hat, much like the ccombatant cape, it could be a simple visual change worth 50eks.

that would be very nice lol, but i don't know if i want a lot of changes on the server :P, i am ok

with just a few lol

But they are just simple cosmetic changes and at the same time give the Full Heroes something to do.

i COMPLETELY agree with you, and letrita, u should just shut up :D, cuz changing the shape of

DK helm to wings helm isn't fruit, don't u see that in hb usa there was an update like that?

i think thats a great idea, i hope the GM team read this suggestion, cuz it is really good :)

hey bro, i dont give a *censored* about hb usa, the official server is hb korea, the staff in hb usa is extremely stupid (basing this acusation in facts).

and i DO support changes, like the one that vamp gave, which sounds pretty good, but putting winged helms in every dk wars's head, its not the way to go.

of course i know, and u know that nemesis is not a fruit server, but think about the new comers that are starting the server...

a full face helm would have more defense than a helm which has some of your face exposed..

therefore the dk helm is right how it is..

--

I agree with Vamp, give ppl something to do.. how many ppl quit the server after getting hero, they think its a race..and then quit.. they dont even bother to roleplay anything...

Make extra things for heros to do.. be it upgrade armors to increase endurance using EK's.. like 300 ek for plate and u have more endurance etc..

hero plate + 1 ..

lol i like vader's helm too hahaha

I agree about change the dk helm's shape, the actual is too ugly!

About vampir's idea i think that would be better to have i.e armor potion at the price of 50 ek... ill make a new post about this xD