Sign in to follow this  
VR-six^

Down With The Barracks!

Barracks level cap 180 needs to go :D We all had our week of fun getting to 180 in 2hours, but now i think its time to stop it. We should try to make EVERYTHING back to normal(Before HBArg started). Players liked this server because of how unique and origional it was compared to other fruit servers. We have a AWESOME staff running the server, a staff that actually knows what they are doing and cares about the players(TY Ticket system :rolleyes: ). So I say down with the barracks and bring nemesis back :lol:

i agree with you, i don't care if they add new maps (for fast exp) for low lvls, but i think that barracks to lvl 180 should be removed, and it should be till lvl 51, like before :)

so...now that you guys are all 180...forget all the new people?

They can just grind it out, who cares about them...we have 180 so...doesnt matter to us how hard it is for new players.

Do you know how hard it is for them to get 140-180 now with increased raid time?

Darn near impossible for them to train and level in peace except for 2 days a week!

Players new to Nemesis are most times not new to HB.

No one wants to grind it out leveling anymore. They want to level quickly, get DK set and start work on full hero and raiding.

We're trying to attract new players here...not scare them away with grueling, tough exp levels.

--just my opinion

PS the barracks is only until level 140...so not sure what you mean in your first sent

' date='Jun 11 2010, 10:06 AM' post='323279']

PS the barracks is only until level 140...so not sure what you mean in your first sent

This is an old topic, back when barracks were max level 180 for a month or so.