Sign in to follow this  
Irox

Abanddon Event In Elvine

:angry: today whiteGm ask all elvines for a mobs hunt event in abby map. Many went thr and we start killing wyrens and 1 ppl from High-Hb was taking care off all the drops. then this player Senchi~ took a merien stone from wyren. he was not suppose to touch the drop as gm says all drop ll be held for food game for all those who participated. He took the merien stone yes check his log. After a few wyren died that person who in charge of taking drops only took zems/merien stones/x stones df 10. those rm 10 was leave on the floor so i cast possesion to take since no 1 wants. then High hb ppl accuse me stealer for drops. Then 1 ppl lure a tiger worm and it killed me and i dropeed zem and Senci~ took my zem. i pm him to return it to my guildmates but he refuse to. Not until a Gm tells him. So i pm WhiteGM. (check my conversations log with both of them) White Gm says he not responsible for this. I ask him to checked Sanchi~ log. He told me yes Sanchi~ gets a zem from abby map. A 1/3 ZEM and hes not doing anything about it.

No wonder the koreans doent join this event

because Whitegm is protecting some of his friends for drops. Drops are not even distributed after the hunt. So High Hb keeps all the drop.

Secondly thsi Player Sanchi~ took a drop from event hunt and i have report it to WhiteGM but he doesnt say anything. Then he took a zem after my death and WhiteGm never do anything also.

Thridly after the event no items were distributed to my guildmates and others people. I wonder whr the drop goes because 7 of my guildmates never get any item who join the hunt. And WhiteGM is dissapear and never talk anymore.

i got SS to prove and i ll post this to forum. I hope you the admin gm ll take action on this players. If no action or maybe its my fault please do tell me or let me know. Then i ll decide to continue this game or not. hope to hear from you.

Ps Shenci~ How lame for u a Hero set Warrior Steals Zems SS PROVEN

IPB Image[/url

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Its a bit offtopic, but why doesn't the homepage calendar work anymore, i for an example didnt have a clue there were any hunts planned. But ontopic if it is true that some are in better status than others, its a bit frustrating.

white GM was known to "go easy" on his guils

for example BIB

i cannot count how many things BIB did and no consequences we applied because white GM protected him

im not suprised

but anywho

always hunt in guilds and you will avoid this crap

White is quite right that he can't force the player to return the zem.

From the hunt leader perspective, sometimes it's really hard to concentrate on a million things at once. It's hard to tell if a player steals, and checking the logs takes valuable time that could be used hunting.

White may not have seen the person take the mstone - you have to give your hunt leader the benefit of the doubt, even if they are a GM. A GM doesn't need to organise a hunt to benefit their guild, because abaddon is easy.

So although it sucks that your thieving townmate didn't return your zem (that is wrong imo) - it's not all on White, it's just luck of the draw.

Cheers,

Eldon/Isitoq[GM]

True, I indeed offered the elvine town my support for taking care of drops at an organized abaddon hunt.

I had to leave to get my brand new desktop, so I've put chengtony in charge of the hunt and drops.

He took drops and dropped them in my GM's bag.

What ruru tells here is true, he died from a monster in abaddon, Senchi- took his zem and didn't return.

Yet I hadn't had the chance to investigate the case and talk to each involved party.

The koreans refused to join the event as they had been clearing during night time while I was sleeping, though I announced in elvine that I would pull off an abaddon hunt.

I was announcing this since Friday, and I kept my promise, I pulled the hunt on monday, but the koreans cleared indeed infernia B already.

So I pulled them together and supported them in the drops, I FG'ed the drops between the players who were there at the point of clearing infernia B.

The next couple hours Procella was being cleared, I told them I don't take care of those drops, as it's very rare you get one there.

I offered them again my drop help for Abaddon map itself.

Today I continued pulling the people together to hunt, it encourages them and it's alot fun.

Finaly a hunt got off, and we all went abaddon map to do some mage hunting, Fire Wyvern ofcrouse.

Again I offered my help in drops and taking care of an honest food-game.

As everyone knows, such an imense FG cannot be held in the game itself, therfore I designed months ago a webpage which does that for me.

I input player names, drops and it makes an honest and real food game the same way it would be in the game.

I hadn't found time to put all info in, as I think i'm still MISSING PLAYER NAMES as people joined after I had to leave to get my desktop.

I guessed by using logs and seeing names I hand't noted down yet.

Here is the Food-Game Page:

http://bibguild.no-ip.org:3014/index.php?a...vern_22_12_2009

Back on the ruru case, I checked the logs etc and it's indeed true.

Senchi- took ruru's zem and didn't return, as a GM I cannot interfear on this matter as I was not there when it happend, I can only try to negotiate to make a compomised deal on this and attemp to resolve this issue peacefully.

Sench- also took items, that's true too, but he dropped right after, chengtony (in charge of drops while I was gone) took it and dropped it in my bag.

Log files:

2009:12:22:09:57:42 PC(Senchi-) Get StoneOfMerien(1 390 25014 28241 0) abaddon(46 166) IP(***.***.***.***)

2009:12:22:09:57:51 PC(Senchi-) Drop StoneOfMerien(1 390 25014 28241 0) abaddon(48 166) IP(***.***.***.***)

2009:12:22:09:57:55 PC(chengtony) Get StoneOfMerien(1 390 25014 28241 0) abaddon(48 166) IP(***.***.***.***)

2009:12:22:09:58:10 PC(chengtony) Give StoneOfMerien(1 390 25014 28241 0) abaddon(32 172) PC(White[GM]) IP(***.***.***.***->84.194.175.242)

So Senchi- didn't keep it, I got the drop afterall.

And making such a topic like this, I make up my conclusion, patience seems to be far away, as a GM I have other tasks besides making food-games.

I don't even HAVE to do this, but if I don't offer the drop help and distribution, nobody would hunt abaddon EVER as people are so concerned about their drops.

The food game is distributed, You have 1 hour of time to report any issues or mistakes on the generated food game, I will NOT distribute the drops before the hour has passed, changing 1 thing will change the entire food game.

@ Alright/Juggs: I don't go easy on them, and I definitly don't keep drops for myself or within my guild, check the food game pages, many of them are still there of the past hunt made.

Your lack of sight and bad experience with me as a player in the past made your view on me and my skills as a GM poisonous and definitly incorrect.

Yours faithfully,

White[GM]