Sign in to follow this  
elguason

Dont Drop Your Dk Set!

You can take your DK Set ONE time, take care of it.

Next retake is by donation Or with 200 Contri.

You CANT have 2 DK Sets, if you lose one/sell part of your DK Set you can make the 200 Contri or Donate for a retake BUT we will delete your previous DK Set.

The DK Set is your responsability, like every item is.

http://helbreathnemesis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25726

so i think the same problem will be with restating chars.

farjat told in other post about male changes , but the case when u played warr and used majs to restat to mage will have the same effect i think.

guys make it more than 200 contri. 200 is easy ... maybe donations will work then :)

farjat told in other post about male changes , but the case when u played warr and used majs to restat to mage will have the same effect i think.

guys make it more than 200 contri. 200 is easy ... maybe donations will work then :)

the concept for this is very similar to town and name changes.

The effect of charging dkset retake gaves to HB neme Arg ppl not loosing it! thats basicly the more important result of this.

agreed

more like 715 contri

that is annoying to get :D

Thanks God this was done, since nobody could notice when a dk set was stripping on mage or war with mages using 2 sets. Long live the hammers :wub:

Aren't DK Sets supposed to be bound to the characters? If so how do u manage to drop them?

yes they are binded. But u can still drop them on purpose (by accident or hacker or being stupid.)

Thanks God this was done, since nobody could notice when a dk set was stripping on mage or war with mages using 2 sets. Long live the hammers :wub:

but if u are warrior u can get 2 fheroes sets. and u can use it to pvp.

200 Contri on a Mage is hard :P

And remember you do them with BS Armors xD

IPB Image

i dont have 200 but iam close, dk set should be more than 200. 2 days and u get dk againt. (te banco igual guason es mi opinion nada mas )

Edited by LeoncitA

I lost my dk set (do not know how). I've my 200 contribution but I don't how can I get my dk set again? Who know, please tell me!!

I lost my dk set (do not know how). I've my 200 contribution but I don't how can I get my dk set again? Who know, please tell me!!

Make a ticket at www.helbreathnemesis.com - that will get you your DK.

However if you never claimed one when it was wiped you can still get your 1 set by typing /dkset at the city hall. Depends what you did. Make a ticket if that doesn't work.