Sign in to follow this  
Iowa

Please Fix The Pa On The Dk Set.

Moved to suggestions. We've had this one before though. I think DK does need some kind of balance - but obviously it's a tricky one to sort out and would need a lot of attention.

I'll bandy around a discussion with staff about it sometime, but there's more pressing updates for now.

I'm tired of critting -10s with a dk+14, DM5, and Rodd.

see the thing here is

if they fix the dk so u can hit better with your dk 14 sword

then wat about rare weap's/spec bh's/BBH's damg? on dk amours

Ahh this topic again, good to see even after a long break HB is still HB.

This is part of the reason I took a break my DK14 war, did garbage dmg. vs. mages or wars w/ DK armor.

Personally I feel DK armor is the worst thing to ever happen in HB but heh cant beat them Join them.

Started a New BBH war last night, also a Plate Mage and a pure Mage.

:lol:

This is part of the reason I took a break my DK14 war, did garbage dmg. vs. mages or wars w/ DK armor.

Personally I feel DK armor is the worst thing to ever happen in HB but heh cant beat them Join them.

Even a bbh will crit -24's Vs a chain mage with a tower and a msheild. Why in the world is the pa so damn high? Any noob that goes to CH get's a 60% pa set? Who's bad idea was that?

hey man not my idea, its just the way DK is. I hate it and wish they would remove DK armor from the server all together and improve Manu armor some.

But it is what it is and BBH will eventually strip it. :wacko:

hey man not my idea, its just the way DK is. I hate it and wish they would remove DK armor from the server all together and improve Manu armor some.

But it is what it is and BBH will eventually strip it. :wacko:

Ya that would be cool

Even a bbh will crit -24's Vs a chain mage with a tower and a msheild. Why in the world is the pa so damn high? Any noob that goes to CH get's a 60% pa set? Who's bad idea was that?

did u knew if u pfm u get 50% ma instantly?

emmy rings are 20% ma?

ma is stackable?

mayb not

dk originally had 30k endurance

they reduced it to 10 to actually strip

everytime i raid i end up stripping so its perfectly fine

dk originally had 30k endurance

they reduced it to 10 to actually strip

everytime i raid i end up stripping so its perfectly fine

PA is still way too high on dk.

pa on dk chain is perfect..this guy must of critted me 18 times for -10 .... but buddy i have pa tower shield so all u ppl who click me and notice wow dk so power, ... no PA tower so power ... ty have nice day

pa on dk chain is perfect..this guy must of critted me 18 times for -10 .... but buddy i have pa tower shield so all u ppl who click me and notice wow dk so power, ... no PA tower so power ... ty have nice day

So this means dm5+rod+ bbh+3 or better ares useless against a dk chain? or tower shield? Oh boy now i understand why 98% of players are playing mage ruining the server more. Maybe i just had to do like most every ppl used to do, get 700 eks with mage then changing to war with tons of majs since wars are useless but to hunt <_< . By doing this, believe it, fh wars sux as hell since they never pvp vs a real warrior who got his fh using the warrior stlye.Other thing, why always mages challenge a war to pvp using dk set? I wonder what in the world that answer could be? :huh: :D . If paralize lasted at least more than 15 seconds maybe i would accept any mage to pvp using only dk set, but with i dunno whos ideas was to make paralize only 15 seconds, cuz mages got all kind of spells to get off from paralize. Im affraid i cant pvp a mage with dk set only since a warrior needs to be close to the mage to have a chance :glare:. In the end, blizz, run, invis and log out is quite the best strategy for a mage with ping or no ping :( .

Sadly PL is the last time a mage has to be afraid of a warrior.

As a player who plays only mages, I'd have to agree with those that currently feel DK is overpowered. On a pure mage these days (50 dex, 107 vit) I feel basically invincible.

100% shield certainly helps a LOT though.

I'm not really sure what the solution is, or if any is needed. Mages still go down, it just takes a lot more warriors.

It's because blizzard is kinda overpowered. High damage, hits usually 2-4 times, and freezes.

I still think meteor and blizzard should be flipped...rename it to comet and have IT freeze...and rename blizzard to firestorm or something like that and just take away the freezing ability.

Seems pretty logical to me.

did u knew if u pfm u get 50% ma instantly?

emmy rings are 20% ma?

ma is stackable?

mayb not

The problem to this argument is that pfm is timed, so it's not forever and most players who are smart enough.. time you to pfa/etc/etc. Emmy rings can break rather fast if mages spam blizz. But this isn't the point... DR/PA is to mage as MR/MA is for warrior... those are all things you have to FIND. /dkset is not something you find, in fact a reward after you take a break in barracks with dummies.

I just think it would be great not to have DK at all... in fact they should make MANU armors and weapons more useful so then there's a point to go to 100% which takes forever, and DKset which takes 1 hour. I guess it's my opinion but what's the point of manu plate + weapons when they are only more endurance and DK is 10k lol.

So cool to have manu plate color ;0 but yes i'm done.

Im mostly on my mage and i agree with the whole PA is overpowered on DK but im not complaining :P

I think we should MAKE DK SAME DEFENCE AS KNIGHT ARMORS JUST THE SAME ENDURANCE !!!!! :rolleyes:

it's obviously..if the dk set go removed ... all go to make a warrior...all the wars have good mr/ma set's, and what use the mage if dont have dk set ? pa dont work and who use dr set ?

guys ure talking in massive fights...because play 1 : 1 ( mage vs warrior ) its easy to kill from war to mage...

it's obviously..if the dk set go removed ... all go to make a warrior...all the wars have good mr/ma set's, and what use the mage if dont have dk set ? pa dont work and who use dr set ?

guys ure talking in massive fights...because play 1 : 1 ( mage vs warrior ) its easy to kill from war to mage...

Yeah, if the mage is absolutely awful...

A mage will be safe always behind dk set, 50 dex mage 100% shield+ msshield will be always 100% safe, they dont need to look mr or ma like warriors. Mages seek mp sets at all cost and hp sets, while a warrior must find all of them, a warrior without mr or ma set is a free ek to mass blizz spams. Thats why warriors complain about dk set dmg. Dk set is making dr/pa stated armors useless for mages and for most warriors too. I agree with Synz that if blizz hits so hard, why my bbh+4 + rod+ dm5 doing 20`s to a mage with dk set and shield while a blizzard takes me 300+ hp in one single shot, when my only way of fighting is a hammer or sword that i need to be face to face to hit that mage. <_< . If only paralize could last 30 seconds instead of 15 maybe mages could get more skills than blizz and run+ invis. This is the first server i play with 15 seconds paralize, and im sad ever since :(

Do you really find the para timer that bad? I think there's other things that could be done that would improve the mage warrior balance more than a longer para.

I do agree that mages > warriors currently though.

A mage will be safe always behind dk set, 50 dex mage 100% shield+ msshield will be always 100% safe, they dont need to look mr or ma like warriors. Mages seek mp sets at all cost and hp sets, while a warrior must find all of them, a warrior without mr or ma set is a free ek to mass blizz spams. Thats why warriors complain about dk set dmg. Dk set is making dr/pa stated armors useless for mages and for most warriors too. I agree with Synz that if blizz hits so hard, why my bbh+4 + rod+ dm5 doing 20`s to a mage with dk set and shield while a blizzard takes me 300+ hp in one single shot, when my only way of fighting is a hammer or sword that i need to be face to face to hit that mage. <_< . If only paralize could last 30 seconds instead of 15 maybe mages could get more skills than blizz and run+ invis. This is the first server i play with 15 seconds paralize, and im sad ever since :(

There's no use arguing. Dk set has too much pa. Period. All we can do now is wait for the gms to fix the pa, or take dk sets out completely.